GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that he's going to celebrate his birthday in jail! :jail:

I just can't stop crying. This was for sure a hard one for all of us. Found safe! I love it! :skip::skip::skip::skip:

Have fun spending your birthday tomorrow in prison Simpson you !!!

So happy she's alive!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Found in a rural area about 13 miles from "here" - between Hancock and Hawkins county. Apparently a homeowner or volunteer found them. Off a gravel road. Simpson is in custody.

Looking at a map and there are some houses or buildings out there, but large patches of forest that would make it impossible to see from above.

Found in a rural area about 13 miles from "here" - between Hancock and Hawkins county. Apparently a homeowner or volunteer found them. Off a gravel road. Simpson is in custody.

I'm totally flabbergast. Amazed. Thankful!! Praying for her healing process.

Dad was worried she would not want to live there anymore - wouldn't want to live near Gary anymore. Um. I don't think that is going to be on the table. He won't be there.

Yesssssssssss!!!!!!! Downstairs peeps were amazing and listening to that was awesome!

cannot believe its been over a week, but I am so relived they found them!!!

Live feed says garys wife is calling in..i wonder why the quick call in from the perps wife...seem weird or is that just me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I can't view the livestream. Did the homeowners say they found CL inside their house? On their property, outside? Nearby?

I feel like such a sap. But we have all invested so much energy and worry into this baby girl I cannot stop crying.

Right here, whatcha wanna bet?
1.jpg

OMG this is amazing! I have had raging goosebumps since PP's urgent plea to head downstairs! Wow wow wow!
Bless her, I hope she is in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members