GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! I got busy at work so I haven't checked in a few hours....saw it on FB and came here to confirm! Thank the Lord!

Typing this with tears in my eyes . I've been praying for her ! Thankyou god and le for finding this baby alive. Thankyou god !!!!!! I'm so happy he didn't kill her. I hope he gets what he deserves, but I'm so happy they found that beautiful baby girl ! Thankyou jesus !!!

wow. Found because "people checked their property" as TBI requested.

I go away for an hour and come back to the most wonderful news! May the healing begin.

Being taken to the hospital in Johnson City to be checked out. Though they are saying she is OK.

I had to step away for a bit today. Took the Granddoggy out to the lake to decompress. Connect with nature and remember there is good in the world. Watched her run and said a prayer that CT would NOT be forever 9. Poured a nice glass of Pinio when home and headed downstairs and was privileged enough to be there in real time. Bless you all for being here upstairs and the hard work done downstairs. Tears of joy for sure.

Live feed says garys wife is calling in..i wonder why the quick call in from the perps wife...seem weird or is that just me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Maybe she's telling them to throw him into general population!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Off "Gravelly Valley Road", where searchers were every day, according to C's cousin Brooke Hall who runs the find c facebook page.

Sweet C so sorry you went through this. The news listed #975 stated that C is a homebody - loves to be at home in her comforts.

They were found in an area where the searchers were searching. Her cousin just said they were searching in that area every day.

I am reaching out to you tlcya, through the vastness of the digital world that links us all, to give you the biggest :hug: EVER!

Thank you SO very much for your tireless efforts here on CT's thread (and downstairs as well!).

There's no way we could've gotten through these past 8 long, tortuous days and nights without you! I've never been prouder to be a WSer than now!

I happily will take my :earsoff: on this case, knowing this precious nine year old is coming home....

:happydance:

:loveyou:
#FoundCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimi, today you can tell your little girl that CT is safe. Thank you for all your advocacy on all the many threads.

This is a fantastic day! Cneeds to stay with dad and not live with anyone other than family anymore!!!!!

On one of the live feeds fellow said the area found was one of the most remote

They were found in an area where the searchers were searching. Her cousin just said they were searching in that area every day.

Maybe the searchers being there every day pinned him down, and kept him from fleeing any further.

Goodness. Brooke sounds incredibly mature and well-spoken. Works for the juvenile court in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther