GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're talking about online being hard on C's father and people criticizing him. C's cousin says she works in juvenile court and that the courts would not allow her father to have her if there was any trouble.

And IMO I agree 100% with her because a lot of states are biased towards the mother and C's mother did NOT have custody. C needs to stay with her dad.

Terrible weather conditions there, they are breaking in to deliver emergency weather news.

Did you see the image I posted with where I THINK he was? Not verified, just my opinion.

There are 2 Gravely Valley Rds. One 20 miles away and one 13 miles north. It's the one 13 miles north.

Over 500 tweets on twitter #carlie trent in the last half hour that she has been found. wow

Crying tears of happiness and thankfulness!!!!!!!!! What a MIRACLE! Welcome back, CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like such a sap. But we have all invested so much energy and worry into this baby girl I cannot stop crying.

If you're a sap, I'm a complete basket case. Just came home and opened the thread and screamed like a little girl. Tears are flowing!

Wonderful news!

Maybe I'm an a$$hole but I want to see the perp's face after the arrest but before the mug shot.

I am glad they were found when they were . It is getting REALLY nasty here. The wind and clouds are scary. I am about 45 minutes away.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

He really didn't go far at all. Hmm.

I'm so glad she was found, but there's a pit in my stomach about what he may have put her through. Still thinking positively, though. So glad she's alive. :)

There are 2 Gravely Valley Rds. One 20 miles away and one 13 miles north. It's the one 13 miles north.

Actually, the news is reporting the one in Surgoinsville. Confusion again!

My link no longer works. Maybe a weather related issue?

eta: Link back up

Steelman I think they were found closer to the VA/TN border ...North of where you have them on your map. They said it was on the North side of Clinch Mountain..Google Gravelly Valley Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther