GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live feed just said that citizens saw Gary and confined him until TBI got there.

SO...what was the deal with the blue van with the man who abducted the two kids, then the van broke down, and the kids ran away??? Probably not related, but I am very curious about it none the less.

SO...what was the deal with the blue van with the man who abducted the two kids, then the van broke down, and the kids ran away??? Probably not related, but I am very curious about it none the less.

I'm sure C will be able to tell if they were involved in that. :)

OMG! I just came back online, and I am crying my heart out, but they are tears of overwhelming joy!

I am so glad they found this sweet innocent child.

However I do not believe he had her all of this time and didn't harm her.:( May God be with her and her family. If she has been harmed, I hope and pray they will get her the help she needs immediately so that she can begin the long journey to healing.

This day reminds me of the day they found Shasta Greone alive. I was so happy then and today that happiness is once again in my heart for sweet C.

What a glorious day! So often it doesn't turnout this way.

IMO

This really does remind me of the Elizabeth Shoaf case who was found alive in the forest (close to her home) with a scum bag...She was found alive after 10 days. I just hope GS didn't put CT through what Elizabeth went through.

OMG, I'm still in shock that she was found alive.

I never doubted for one second she would be found alive. You don't by a camp chair for a child you intend to kill. I feel there is a much deeper story here. Anyway, praise God she has been found. I pray that she is being returned to a safe environment.

The wife of Gary said she is on the way along with C's dad to Johnson City where C is being taken.

that means the van sighting that reversed the plate # was a correct sighting, it was right on that road going up there

They were all the way up the road to a grassy area at the end of Gravely Valley Rd. According to http://www.local8now.com/livestream

Now they are interviewing a witness that said first some ATV's came down the road and called 911 and shortly afterwards LE cars came racing in.

Live feed just said that citizens saw Gary and confined him until TBI got there

I wonder how they "confined" him? With their fists? Or maybe some guns? lol

Local 8 News is at the one in Eidson and that's where they were. Hwy 70 isn't in Surgoinsville.

Yep, if you read my most recent post you'll see that I posted the intersection, which is in Eidson.

Live feed just said that citizens saw Gary and confined him until TBI got there.

Dang! I wonder how they went about it! He definitely didn't have a gun then, I'd imagine. Thank the good Lord he underestimated LE and the public's ability to find his punk aaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname