TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locals, are the exercise classes that Missy and at ran still going on just as before? The last time I saw something was at on his FBook posted a picture of him doing a pushup with many of Missys campers now in his class. Then Mothers Day he cancelled a class for that week and next week. I know nothing further but I thought at has a history of posting on FB many many times each day normally so this is very wierd.

He has his own CG Facebook page. Look up Camp Gladiator Trainer and then his full name. He does still post updates but not daily.

I agree I read that what looked like a bag is just a part of that sort of swat police vest that anyone can easily buy all over the place any time.

Not that i am stuck on the bag thing, but suggesting that it is possible to have a large gym bag , folded into something small and light and contained inside the front of a jacket, perhaps used initially to carry tools, then - to stash a uniform.
imo, speculation.

https://www.amazon.ca/Suvelle-Capacity-Foldable-Water-Resistant-Lightweight/dp/B00RDD8L1M
816jN+YKvlL._SL1500_.jpg

The helmet is a problem. To me, it appears unique in it's roundness and the shiny black. How do you dispose of a helmet. I don't think you could burn it, or cut it up into smaller pieces Especially if police are looking for it. Burying it is not an option, really. Someone, somehow would/ uncover it. Did the Perp take it back home?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I am thinking that the reporter who was on the radio show is the one who is telling us the most truth, the most facts. That reporter doesn't say I do Not Know. She keeps saying that she knows & has sources. There is no doubt about her. She says it is ct and at is truly innocent and it felt like she was saying that the helmet is going to be some sort of key evidence but I have no idea why. She said arrest any moment and definitely under seven days from last night so arrest in six days or less she said. Has anyone here noticed that ct and at have both got big changes to their FBooks? I noticed.

possibly the helmet was found at the scene and has DNA evidence, hair or salvia.

Reason he agrees is he does not want to divorce. Pics taken if he is Perp1 proving to her he did it and how she told him to do it. Just found it unusual he happened to send alibi messages around the time of the murder. I think people have been getting more informed about leaving digital footprints. By leaving her phone at home and taking his to his CG, makes both of them look innocent.

JMO
It is beyond me why someone would not want a divorce from someone who is a murderous psychopath.

Locals, are the exercise classes that Missy and at ran still going on just as before? The last time I saw something was at on his FBook posted a picture of him doing a pushup with many of Missys campers now in his class. Then Mothers Day he cancelled a class for that week and next week. I know nothing further but I thought at has a history of posting on FB many many times each day normally so this is very wierd.

I don't believe he cancelled his CG class - I believe it was a self defense class that was cancelled and he has two Facebook pages - he's now posting more on the business page and less on the personal one :)

Based on comments BB and his family members have said, it was clear that MB's lifestyle had changed dramatically during the previous few years. BB himself admitted more than once he did not ever embrace/participate in her fitness passion. Additionally, a few remarks made by a relative of BB made it sound like there may have been some general resentment about the amount of time MB dedicated to fitness: "she didn't have time for anything else" - a quote from one letter. Then in another article she says she won't even speak the name (Camp Gladiator) "I guess because it took so much of her life, and then it took her life."

Obviously an absent wife/mother is not a motive for murder. But to me, it paints a picture of general resentment and dissatisfaction in the relationship. A change in roles. A hint at unfulfilled expectations. Perhaps a power shift in the marriage. The dutiful wife and mother finds new strength and success outside the home. Perhaps her flirtations or attentions have been discovered. The entire situation simmers and festers. Sympathetic ears turn into angry allies and stir the coals. The resentment builds. The rage. Some final straw pushes the situation over the edge, and plans start to materialize.

BB seems to be a soft-spoken man with nothing but love and admiration for his wife. But to my eyes, there is an undercurrent of disconnect in his words (and the words of his family members), that hints at something out of place in the family dynamics.

Again, not necessarily a motive, but some things to consider. There could be much more going on with BB, but I'll only speculate on published quotes that are verified.

Actually it's obvious that MB was extremely active and present in her children's lives. One of them even helped her frequently with set up at the camps in the morning, etc. It's not like the woman started a class at 5:00 a.m. and was gone til 11:00 at night.

There is no evidence that he would make money from his wifes death. He would lose her income.

I'm with you here, but if a divorce was inevitable then BB would have motive in as far as he would be saving on child support.

Also, and this is just pure speculation, if MB had assisted in RB's business at all, she could fight for partial ownership rights or compensation in court.

So there are 2 possible ways that money could be a motive... however likely / unlikely they may be.

To those of you that downplay her affair as flirtation and harmless. It wasn't to BB. He was devastated.

Nothing is being downplayed with that subject in respect to the pain it causes someone. However when you compare it to murder, it seems small.

The radio reporter said she thinks this is a smart woman and this smart woman would not leave the helmet behind with hair and dna. I think what the reporter meant was most like for evidence in the murder trial they may be able to get receipt for instance that at and ct or ct or at bought some helmets like the one that shows on video.

I disagree. She separated the gossip out and acknowledged what was and what wasn't.

I didn't say the podcast reporter didn't differentiate fact from gossipy speculation, but only that she offered nothing in the way of new or previously-unnoticed facts. Again, it was a fun listen, and lots of new gossip and pure speculation and her guessing about this or that, but nothing that advanced our actual factual knowledge on the case.

What are you talking about?
Neesaki had a question because of the post she quoted.

Someone asked if CT was a police officer. Someone answered, no fitness gear.That enticed me to answer I thought he was a person.

The helmet is a problem. To me, it appears unique in it's roundness and the shiny black. How do you dispose of a helmet. I don't think you could burn it, or cut it up into smaller pieces Especially if police are looking for it. Burying it is not an option, really. Someone, somehow would/ uncover it. Did the Perp take it back home?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

There are lots of little lakes and ponds in this area. I've wondered if that's where SWATperp disposed of the "uniform."

Respectfully, I'm the "someone" you quoted above. I have a degree in Journalism. I have worked in both print and online media in my life. So it isn't a completely uninformed opinion when I state that the Fox affiliate's article is suspect.

For one thing, local TV affiliates aren't exactly known for their accuracy in investigations. That is more the realm of print journalists. Remember the plane that crash-landed in San Francisco, and the TV station that broadcast fake pilot names that were all racist Asian names? Yeah, that's the kind of careful "vetting" to which I refer. And dare I mention Dan Rather and Tom Brokaw?

In the MB case, the TV station posted something online without direct quotes, and without naming the source. They could have at least stated that they spoke to an unnamed source at the MPD who didn't have permission to go on record but who was in position to have knowledge of the investigation, blah blah blah. Instead they just said "Midlothian police said...". That's just sloppy. And the story isn't even attributed to a specific news reporter. Also very sloppy. Even if some reporter did get a scoop, we have no idea if they accurately relayed the information they received, because they didn't bother to quote it word for word and they didn't have the courage to put their byline on it.

I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I believe the way this case is being handled is brilliant.

I would think that at would forgive his wife and stay committed to their marriage. ct posted he is her man and I read but did not see that at posted that ct is love of his life. ct wont leave her I think. I think hell stay in love with her no matter what. I think this wont even be like that atlanta hot baby car dad - - - - that wife moved back home to her mom out of state and did begin divorce but first showed up at court for the charging and it looked like she was going to remain true to her guy. I think at looks like a completely committed person and he would not leave over anything not ever. I think he is the sort who will remain true to his wife for always. I think the way he would see it is that she just got a little steamed and went off the deep end but shes not normally like that. I saw the cake video and it looked to me like she had baked that pink cake herself and she had her kitchen cleaned up absolutely perfectly. Everything was absolutely perfect, perfect kitchen, perfect kitchen table, perfect - - -

It kind of seems like the family and friends, locals, are putting pressure on the perp by making the statements that they have made in the press. For instance, victims MIL's open letters, they seem to be a pointed accusation at a certain individual. The gossip and speculation that we heard from Tamara Jolee. I get the feeling that they know the police only have circumstantial evidence and cannot build a strong enough case based on what they have. What I am hearing from LE is that they are getting outside assistance, even as of today. IMO that doesn't indicate that they have a strong lead in this case. I hope I'm wrong, I am often. I just know that if my loved one were killed and I had suspicions but no concrete proof I would want to pressure the individual into coming clean, using the tools I have available (the press). :dunno:

I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I believe the way this case is being handled is brilliant.

Thank you for your post. What do you see exactly that deomonstrates brilliance? I do not uderstand you because I would think only hindsight could be twenty twenty - - - what is brilliant exactly that you see? I feel pretty blown away confused by you posting that. Hope you explain in great fine detail. I very much hope to understand and see what it is you see. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt