TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion but don't you think LE would require a little more than a photo as an alibi?

Of course, but what evidence do they have of his whereabouts? Do you know?

I see RB is concerned about how the news is reported these days msm the news.png Don't you worry RB when MB's killer(s) are arrested I'm sure the police will make sure all their i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

The helmet is a problem. To me, it appears unique in it's roundness and the shiny black. How do you dispose of a helmet. I don't think you could burn it, or cut it up into smaller pieces Especially if police are looking for it. Burying it is not an option, really. Someone, somehow would/ uncover it. Did the Perp take it back home?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

There are lots of little lakes and ponds in this area. I've wondered if that's where SWATperp disposed of the "uniform."

I posted a map in Thread 14 (pg26) and Thread 13 (p44) of the large Soil Conservation Service Site 2a Reservoir just north of the church. I'm entertaining the theory that Swatperp ran from this end of the church into the darkness, tossed helmet and swat clothes into large trash bag (folded up in pocket or chest pack), weighted the bag down with some rocks or the like and tossed it into the reservoir. Then continued "jogging" in jogging clothes to his morning destination, showering there.

Map (balloon is Creekside Church):

image.jpg

I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I believe the way this case is being handled is brilliant.

I think the way LE is handling the case is brilliant.

I think poster was describing the 'journalism' regarding the case as less than brilliant. (I'd have to agree with that as well, also being in a related field.)

There are lots of little lakes and ponds in this area. I've wondered if that's where SWATperp disposed of the "uniform."
I think it would be too risky. I'm afraid that with the upcoming dry weather, the creeks and ponds may shrink and this stuff would surface.

Certainly they have been able to identify the kind of helmet the perp wore. Where can you purchase this specific type of helmet. Maybe it's an out of style model or one that is no longer made. Prehaps it's made for kids only for ice hockey or skatboarding or....who knows.

The helmet is a problem. To me, it appears unique in it's roundness and the shiny black. How do you dispose of a helmet. I don't think you could burn it, or cut it up into smaller pieces Especially if police are looking for it. Burying it is not an option, really. Someone, somehow would/ uncover it. Did the Perp take it back home?

About that helmet ...
I don't know why but I have a suspicion that is a baseball helmet. It sure reminds me of this anyway.
ccmpbhsr-b.jpg

I'm sure I am wrong as I am no expert on helmets.

I posted a map in Thread 14 (pg26) and Thread 13 (p44) of the large Soil Conservation Service Site 2a Reservoir just north of the church. I'm entertaining the theory that Swatperp ran from this end of the church into the darkness, tossed helmet and swat clothes into large trash bag (folded up in pocket or chest pack), weighted the bag down with some rocks or the like and tossed it into the reservoir. Then continued "jogging" in jogging clothes to his morning destination, showering there.

Map (balloon is Creekside Church):

attachment.php

Any idea how deep this soil conservation lake is? Some of these reservoirs are not nearly full and may only be 8 ft deep in the center. So whether or not the perp could have made disposal there depends on how full that reservoir is.

About that helmet ...
I don't know why but I have a suspicion that is a baseball helmet. It sure reminds me of this anyway.

I don't think the helmet a a bill quite like that as I remember. Motorcycle helmets are also shiny but no bill usually.

If I were you, Hey You! :) I would crop her name out of pic before we have tons of pages on her being speculated as swatperp.
I'm not getting the pictures of the helmets. It comes up as a grey broken rectangle on TapaTalk

I'm not getting the pictures of the helmets. It comes up as a grey broken rectangle on TapaTalk

Sometimes I have to click on the broken placeholder and the image will load. Tapatalk can be finicky at times.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I would think that at would forgive his wife and stay committed to their marriage. ct posted he is her man and I read but did not see that at posted that ct is love of his life. ct wont leave her I think. I think hell stay in love with her no matter what. I think this wont even be like that atlanta hot baby car dad - - - - that wife moved back home to her mom out of state and did begin divorce but first showed up at court for the charging and it looked like she was going to remain true to her guy. I think at looks like a completely committed person and he would not leave over anything not ever. I think he is the sort who will remain true to his wife for always. I think the way he would see it is that she just got a little steamed and went off the deep end but shes not normally like that. I saw the cake video and it looked to me like she had baked that pink cake herself and she had her kitchen cleaned up absolutely perfectly. Everything was absolutely perfect, perfect kitchen, perfect kitchen table, perfect - - -

:thinking:

Sudden thought (and I can bet my fur someone already mentioned this possibility): what if the swatperp was wearing a paintball gear? Helmets, masks, SWAT-alike vests, protective pads, gloves, these are all parts of the paintball gear, which is much, much cheaper and easier to obtain than the real police combat gear.

A little OT. The media is lazy these days. They repeat stories they get off of other outlets. When following a case a while back it was reported that the victim was found only wearing his Under Armor underwear. Within a couple of days the media expanded that to he was wearing body armor.

I think it would be too risky. I'm afraid that with the upcoming dry weather, the creeks and ponds may shrink and this stuff would surface.

Interesting- I hadn't thought about that. We've had so much rain lately, though. Joe Pool Lake was so full last year that it didn't even open until September- after the prime Summer season.

I would think that at would forgive his wife and stay committed to their marriage. ct posted he is her man and I read but did not see that at posted that ct is love of his life. ct wont leave her I think. I think hell stay in love with her no matter what. I think this wont even be like that atlanta hot baby car dad - - - - that wife moved back home to her mom out of state and did begin divorce but first showed up at court for the charging and it looked like she was going to remain true to her guy. I think at looks like a completely committed person and he would not leave over anything not ever. I think he is the sort who will remain true to his wife for always. I think the way he would see it is that she just got a little steamed and went off the deep end but shes not normally like that. I saw the cake video and it looked to me like she had baked that pink cake herself and she had her kitchen cleaned up absolutely perfectly. Everything was absolutely perfect, perfect kitchen, perfect kitchen table, perfect - - -

bbm

I saw it too, and noticed that he was totally underwhelmed by the whole thing.. not even a flicker of excitement or happiness over the 'reveal' news. She didn't bake the cake -- she didn't know that it was a baby girl yet either.

Any idea how deep this soil conservation lake is? Some of these reservoirs are not nearly full and may only be 8 ft deep in the center. So whether or not the perp could have made disposal there depends on how full that reservoir is.

I am not familiar with that reservoir. Go look at Padera Lake and Joe Pool Lake. Padera Lake is right off of 287.

So was there only one man she communicated with on LinkedIn who admitted that their messages were intimate and they communicated from January to her death?

Are his initials CW?

Have you sleuthed CW?

I think that maybe AJ and MB just shared driving to the camp together perhaps. That makes me suspicious of the husband being unnecessarily jealous and RB wanting to perhaps rescue him. That is probably why the husband chose to go away fishing that weekend in the first place. Who looked after their girls?

There may have been more than one person she flirted with on Linked In, but the SW specifically only named CW and I haven't seen info anywhere else that she had any communication with AJT on there at all. I can't actually find info anywhere of ANY connection they had other than the fitness community, and she obviously had hundreds of connections there. I haven't seen or heard, anywhere, info on WHY it was ever a rumor in the first place that they were having an affair.

They were both in Austin for the CG event, but so were hundreds of others. There's no reason to think they drove there together. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.

I looked at CW's FB page, but haven't sleuthed him other than that. From the SW I got the impression that she and CW had never met in real life, just had a flirtation of some kind online. Again, no info I've found anywhere indicates any reason to believe he's involved.

The crazy thing is no one is accusing HIS spouse of being the murderer when there's more reason to believe she'd be angry than CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member