TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudden thought (and I can bet my fur someone already mentioned this possibility): what if the swatperp was wearing a paintball gear? Helmets, masks, SWAT-alike vests, protective pads, gloves, these are all parts of the paintball gear, which is much, much cheaper and easier to obtain than the real police combat gear.

I've posted that possibility more than once and gone ignored. Airsoft/paintball gear is widely available and inexpensive.

Here is one similar to the perpetrator's from Amazon, frequently sold together with a black balaclava. (Scroll down to see.)

http://www.amazon.com/Tactical-SWAT-Helmet-Airsoft-Accessory/dp/B000RQETPE

IMO. The pictures of AT & CT: she looks more happy and into the relationship than him. His smiles are bigger when he's in pictures with other people, like at the gym. She tends to lean into him whereas he's more seemingly put offish.

I don't think CT did it though. While an awful lot tends point in that direction. I just don't see it. Given enough information about anyone and you can see how it "could be them"

MOO ONLY.

There may have been more than one person she flirted with on Linked In, but the SW specifically only named CW and I haven't seen info anywhere else that she had any communication with AJT on there at all. I can't actually find info anywhere of ANY connection they had other than the fitness community, and she obviously had hundreds of connections there. I haven't seen or heard, anywhere, info on WHY it was ever a rumor in the first place that they were having an affair.

They were both in Austin for the CG event, but so were hundreds of others. There's no reason to think they drove there together. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.

I looked at CW's FB page, but haven't sleuthed him other than that. From the SW I got the impression that she and CW had never met in real life, just had a flirtation of some kind online. Again, no info I've found anywhere indicates any reason to believe he's involved.

The crazy thing is no one is accusing HIS spouse of being the murderer when there's more reason to believe she'd be angry than CT.

BBM

Ummm yeah. I did. I admit it. But she didn't fit for me. Neither does CT. But whatevs.

This is jmo but to me an online affair/sexting etc would be cheating in my personal situation. I don't believe "flirting" is really harmless as a rule.

That's because CW doesn't live in Midlo and doesn't have to put up with a small town mentality and rumor mill- and community resentment of a biracial couple.

I don't think CWs wife knew until after the police revealed it in the warrant and then obviously he had to tell her. For whatever reason the locals think CT knew something or at least thought she did. That's the difference... JMO

I've posted that possibility more than once and gone ignored. Airsoft/paintball gear is widely available and inexpensive.

Here is one similar to the perpetrator's from Amazon, frequently sold together with a black balaclava. (Scroll down to see.)

Very interesting, this helmet really looks very much alike the one worn by the perp. Now was the perp into the paintball, or was it only a cheap way to obtain the gear similar to the one used by SWAT?

Well I have a degree in nothing but IMO generalizing a small town as a bunch of rumor milled witch hunting racists is a bit much. Just for the record I don't feel that way about Midlothian.

“As we conclude the third week of this investigation, many questions have been answered and many still remain,” the release stated. “Our investigative team has conducted dozens of interviews, reviewed volumes of electronic data and received over 800 tips, which we continue to work through.”

Besides personnel from the FBI, other agencies' resources and personnel remain available to the department in an on-call roll should their help be required, according to the release.

The New York Police Department lent a hand analyzing data received from search warrants for information from the cell phone towers near the church for a span of an hour before to an hour after Bevers was killed, assistant chief Kevin Johnson said.

“We have an investigator on staff who has ties to NYPD and a background in cyber,” Johnson said. “He reached out to NYPD and they agreed to help us analyze the data received from one of the search warrants for cell tower information. As you may imagine, the volume of data received from multiple cell towers is massive. We had an opportunity to receive assistance analyzing that data, and we were happy to accept.”

No NYPD personnel traveled to Texas, he added.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...ing-capture-indictment-of-terri-bevers-killer

What's everybody's experiences with conferences? Many of the one's I've been to have ended in alcohol fueled parties after 8 or 9 pm (esp vendor run). At our company's conferences we ended up changing the format so there were at least two people per room (to try cut down on all the hooking up). Even the CPA conferences can get a bit wild at night (and you know the old joke about what accountants use for contraceptives - yea, their personalities). If she's already shown a pattern (per LE), a conference, of physical fitness instructors, overnight, away from home, is probably a bad scene for a struggling marriage.

Not ignored :( I think that helmet looks just like some Police Tactical Helmets, Ballistic Level Helmets, - I'll bet there is a lot of cross-over design. If it works for LE, it works for paintballin' :D

Let the military and LE design protective gear first, then bring it into other disciplines.

I thought I read earlier LE went through AT & CT's garbage. Is that correct?

I thought I read earlier LE went through AT & CT's garbage. Is that correct?

LE hasn't confirmed or made comment on this. AT reported on his social media that vehicle similar to that which the police use was spotted picking up their trash. We don't know it to be true that it was LE.

There may have been more than one person she flirted with on Linked In, but the SW specifically only named CW and I haven't seen info anywhere else that she had any communication with AJT on there at all. I can't actually find info anywhere of ANY connection they had other than the fitness community, and she obviously had hundreds of connections there. I haven't seen or heard, anywhere, info on WHY it was ever a rumor in the first place that they were having an affair.

They were both in Austin for the CG event, but so were hundreds of others. There's no reason to think they drove there together. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.

I looked at CW's FB page, but haven't sleuthed him other than that. From the SW I got the impression that she and CW had never met in real life, just had a flirtation of some kind online. Again, no info I've found anywhere indicates any reason to believe he's involved.

The crazy thing is no one is accusing HIS spouse of being the murderer when there's more reason to believe she'd be angry than CT.

I don't know which is worse - it being true or it being false. If there's a countdown clock for CT to be arrested and she is a psychopathic murderer, it could end up where she takes one or more people out with her if not finally taking herself out as well. On the other hand if the T family had nothing to do with this, AT could be finished in his job and business and there could be a divorce. I've seen nothing so far particularly connecting AT (CW as you point out has a much stronger paper trail) nor can I see anything that would put CT in a position where she could be out in Midlothian at Creekside before 4 AM short of it being a CT/AT conspiracy. The closest thing to motive would be that perhaps they stayed and traveled together in Austin (no proof on either count), but if that is assumed to be true, that motive for CT works just as well as a motive for BB.

I don't think CWs wife knew until after the police revealed it in the warrant and then obviously he had to tell her. For whatever reason the locals think CT knew something or at least thought she did. That's the difference... JMO

There have been a couple references to mb family member helping her with class or set up sometimes, and that this person had a negative impression of ct early on, maybe from something she witnessed

bbm

I saw it too, and noticed that he was totally underwhelmed by the whole thing.. not even a flicker of excitement or happiness over the 'reveal' news. She didn't bake the cake -- she didn't know that it was a baby girl yet either.

If she didn't know the baby was a girl, why did she do a gender reveal?

It's as plausible as anything else I have read. The pic is from the door that opens at the bottom.

Screenshot_2016-05-13-16-40-30_kindlephoto-15000723.jpg

ETA: Here is that same picture enlarged and I did not do any touch ups on it. I was on my Kindle when I did the screen grab so moved over to my laptop. Just click it to make it larger on the screen.

enlarged1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member