TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed how CT deleted everything off her Facebook? Very suspicious

Doubtful anything has been deleted (or that anything suspicious has happened there). Instead, she probably just changed her privacy settings, to keep outsiders she doesn't know from creeping her FB page and reading all sorts of nefarious things into it that it doesn't really mean. In fact, I can't understand why anyone would ever have an open-to-strangers FB page, ever, but that's a different issue.

When the neighbor told AT his trash had been taken they said it was a black charger with 2 ppl in it. Prob LE.

It doesn't seem accurate to say that the wording of the SW means they "haven't YET cleared him," only that they hadn't cleared him BACK THEN when he was listed on the SW. Much has happened since then. And in fact, there's kinda a hint that they may have moved on from those original SW names, since (iiuc) LE said that none of those people in the SW are or were ever a suspect, none are even a POI at this point, and that they have new POIs they are interested in.

Yes, they said that none of the people were suspects (which we all pretty much knew; LE doesn't usually start calling someone a suspect until they are good and sure, have most of their ducks in a row, and are ready to make an arrest. Up to that point, people are "POI". However, (and correct me if I'm wrong), I don't recall that they said that none of them are POIs. They did say they have new POIs, but that doesn't mean the others are off the table. They could have just added to the pool.

That guy makes no sense. I call ******** on HIM (he calls bs on BB for not wanting to know how his wife was murdered)

He says it's suspicious that BB doesn't want to know.

Then he talks about culpable knowledge and withholding information from people: he says "Well guess what the police haven't done? They didn't tell him him how his wife was killed. They're holding information from the husband which (in his mind) they still consider him a suspect" I'm paraphrasing, so you can watch the video for yourself. You don't have to have a fb account to watch it.

Which is it? They didn't tell him because he told them he wasn't ready to hear it or they didn't tell him because he's a suspect (in that guy's mind)?

Grrrr.

Frankly, the guy looks a little worse for the wear.

Well, the two are not mutually incompatible, and the guy is right when you look at it this way: clearly, LE did NOT share the info with him. How do we know that? B/c when the reporters started to talk about the report about the wounds or COD, that is when he stopped the reporters to tell them he 1) did NOT know and 2) did not WANT to know.

Has anyone else noticed how CT deleted everything off her Facebook? Very suspicious

I can go one worse:

CW deactivated his entire FB account. It was there until a couple of days ago. In fact, people right here on WS mentioned (and I saw it myself) that he hadn't posted in a long time - months, if not a year (someone can correct me if they remember the date better). Then, the day after the murder, he suddenly posted a picture of himself throwing a punch.

At least CT's page is still there. All she did was change the settings to private.

Let's assume the LE did call him back. Can we also assume that they wouldn't tell him whether they took his trash or not because it's an active investigation? Or can we assume that they lied to him and said that they didn't when they really did?

I have a harder time assuming that LE would tell him that they took his trash because either he or his wife are under investigation for the murder of Missy Bevers.

JMO

I was reading the exchange on AT's personal website as it was happening. It went like this (not verbatim, but as close as I can recollect):

AT: Hey FBer's. Two people stopped by my curbside garbage and picked up all my bags and threw them into their trunk. I suspect they are trying to attempt an identity theft. Not sure if it's happening in your area but watch out
Neighbor/Friend: Are you sure it was for identity theft? Have you called the police and reported it. You should call the local police.

Moments later.

AT: Oh. I guess it probably wasn't an identity theft then. I better not say anything else.
Neighbor/Friend: Feds?
AT. Bingo.

And then it goes silent. I read it myself, so it's not just some random rumor. I didn't see any indication he was speculating.

So I'm confused by the trash discussion. Do we know from LE that LE went through the trash from AT/CT house? Or do we simply know that someone pawed through it, and jump to the conclusion it must have been LE? Because if we don't have it as confirmed-by-LE fact, I can certainly theorize other possibilities besides the idea that they felt a need to go through that trash, and I'm sure many others can too.
. Trash diver could have been media /reporter or some nosy townsfolk wanting to sell info to national enquirer

I see we are still kicking the same can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Here's what we know about CW:

1) According to LE, he was exchanging flirty and even INTIMATE messages with MB going back at least until January.
2) He's 5'8 [http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Casey-Williams:2F3A41ED40EAD1E9]
3) He is heavy into MMA (mixed martial arts); a form of fighting that can get pretty brutal. Casey once broke a man's arm. [video below]. The broken arm aside, just the footage of him straddling the other fighter, as he is beating his face and head, is pretty scary. The implications for MB if CW were to turn out to be her killer is frightening.
4) He broke 3 bones in his foot a few years ago: [http://www.thecagedoor.net/events/m...latest-update-to-legacy-amateur-series-card/]
5) On his LinkedIn page, he lists US Army anti-terrorist task force experience. (If you google images of anti-terrorism or anti-terrorist task forces or squads, etc., many interesting photos of men in gear similar to the perp come up, suggesting Casey would have access to the type of helmets, vests, etc. seen worn by others.
6) LE clearly considered him a POI, as he is listed on a SW.

Just something to ponder. Certainly, with that many boxes to tick off, it's worth taking another look at CW.

Here is the video:

[[video=youtube;g_-fSXNfBWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-fSXNfBWY[/video]

Honestly, I don't know why CW has not received greater scrutiny on this board. I found his fights online---the ones where he tackles the other fighter, sits on this chest and beats the crap out of his head---soon after his name was released.

All of the characteristics that you listed fit the profile that I had built just from watching the security videos.

All I can think of is that he must have a pretty good alibi for nobody to be considering him a suspect.

As always, JMO.

Everyone watch the last Midlothian Police Department press conference. It's full of clues.

Raw Video - Midlothian PD Press Conference on April 22, 2016

[video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video]

At 6:15 Asst Chief Kevin Johnson is asked if he has any reason to believe there may be more than one suspect. He replies - at this point everything is on the table. We simply don't know. All we know is we want to find the killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons, male or female.

"We have a list of people that we are not discounting."

So there is a definitive quote from the horse's mouth on Apr 22. Compare to that Fox affiliate's story later on stating LE supposedly told them those people were never suspects or POI.

Honestly, I don't know why CW has not received greater scrutiny on this board. I found his fights online---the ones where he tackles the other fighter, sits on this chest and beats the crap out of his head---soon after his name was released.

All of the characteristics that you listed fit the profile that I had built just from watching the security videos.

All I can think of is that he must have a pretty good alibi for nobody to be considering him a suspect.

As always, JMO.

What's HIS alibi? A fishing trip? lol. LE hasn't said anything about his having or not having an alibi, so, really, it makes as much sense for us to sleuth him as anyone else. I find it very, very odd that a man who was clearly friendly enough with MB to either be having an affair with her, or at the least, exchanging what LE call "intimate" messages for at least three months, did not mention her death on FB. Instead, he put up a picture with no message, of him in a fighting stance throwing a punch. Not one message about MB in the weeks after she was murdered. Very, very odd, indeed. and now he deactivated his page.

Hi. I wouldn't say Very Suspicious. I rather find relief in CT (and/or anyone else connected via SWs to this case) being Very Clever. Wise move. This family is being stripped of their every right to live a normal life, as BB and RB are too, right now. All due to public perception, speculation and as yet, completely unfounded belief?

Worrying.

Yep. Here's what we know about CW:

1) According to LE, he was exchanging flirty and even INTIMATE messages with MB going back at least until January.
2) He's 5'8 [http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Casey-Williams:2F3A41ED40EAD1E9]
3) He is heavy into MMA (mixed martial arts); a form of fighting that can get pretty brutal. Casey once broke a man's arm. [video below]. The broken arm aside, just the footage of him straddling the other fighter, as he is beating his face and head, is pretty scary. The implications for MB if CW were to turn out to be her killer is frightening.
4) He broke 3 bones in his foot a few years ago: [http://www.thecagedoor.net/events/m...latest-update-to-legacy-amateur-series-card/]
5) On his LinkedIn page, he lists US Army anti-terrorist task force experience. (If you google images of anti-terrorism or anti-terrorist task forces or squads, etc., many interesting photos of men in gear similar to the perp come up, suggesting Casey would have access to the type of helmets, vests, etc. seen worn by others.
6) LE clearly considered him a POI, as he is listed on a SW.

Just something to ponder. Certainly, with that many boxes to tick off, it's worth taking another look at CW.
<respecfully snipped video for space>

I have a hard time envisioning an MMA guy having such a slumpy, sloppy walk as the perp and having such a sissy hammer swing in that window-breaking scene, unless he's really fallen apart physically recently.

I can envision CW in that SWAT uniform much more easily than I can CT, and these videos are extremely disturbing when considered against what we know about MB's cause of death.

[video=youtube;62yo6y8YVBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62yo6y8YVBU[/video]

JMO

JMO, but I don't think CW is the person who committed the crime. Someone who seems so disciplined in their life (high school/college wrestler, military experience, undefeated boxer in his Army division, MMA experience link) doesn't seem like they would commit such a "sloppy" crime.

Pure speculation, but IMO, someone with his training and experience would use a firearm. It would be very easy to be laying in wait, out of the range of the surveillance cameras in the parking lot. You could take a head shot with a scoped rifle from a short/medium distance while she was unloading her truck. You could rush her when she got out of her truck unloading a shotgun, alternating between bird shot and slugs to the head and body. You could even choose not to use a weapon at all if you had the training in MMA.

I just can't see someone with any sort of military or fighter training committing the murder the way it happened (going on the facts we know at the moment).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

As always, JMO.

He wasn't listed as a "target interest" in the phone warrant. I thought that was interesting.

Well, the two are not mutually incompatible, and the guy is right when you look at it this way: clearly, LE did NOT share the info with him. How do we know that? B/c when the reporters started to talk about the report about the wounds or COD, that is when he stopped the reporters to tell them he 1) did NOT know and 2) did not WANT to know.

Respectfully, I understand what you're saying, but in this specific instance it can't be both ways until we know from LE if any information was withheld from BB. OTOH, if information is being withheld from BB it is also being withheld from everyone. I'm assuming that as per usual investigations, some info is being kept back from everyone

All we know for sure is that BB said he didn't want to know details, and LE didn't tell him details. I hope I'm explaining what I what's in my head, lol.

It's entirely possible I'm not understanding something, I'm not trying to be rude. :)

Sorry, but with all due respect to the MPD for the presser and to you for mentioning, that video is an eternity ago (done just a few days after the murder, in the very earliest days of the investigation). I can't imagine that video offers any help now to those who have been following the case and poring over the various revelations for the weeks since then. Much has been learned by LE that they didn't know then, some of which they have told us and undoubtedly much more they haven't.

I've been following this case from the beginning, thank you very much. If you search my postings you'll find I've provided the most new news links. Believe me, I'm on top of this. One can delve into facebook postings, comments on news articles, Tricia's podcasts from locals, and still not know anymore than someone who has never heard of Missy Bevers. It's all speculation. The video I posted gives LE's version on what happened when Missy met her killer at the church. A killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons, male or female.

Hoping you read the bolded part!

I understand the need to lay it all out, to try to explain why Missy died. Hoping for a solution to her death comes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa