OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I hope you are wrong. Are you thinking more family members are in danger?

I don't think family members are, because there were so many that lived around the eight killed. I think three families are connected, because of a drug connection and these were targeted for some reason. The first one in January, and two in April.

I'm not talking about just families, but any drug dealers killed in their homes as these were.

I researched that a while back when these first happened. I found this one and didn't look any further, and it's not anywhere close to this one.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/10/multiple-people-reportedly-shot-in-pennsylvania-suburb.html

The Lane Bryant massacre of 5 people in Tinley Park, outside of Chicago, in 2008 remains unsolved. The 1993 Browns Chicken massacre which claimed seven lives, went unsolved for 15 years, but eventually there were convictions in 2007 and 2009. The Lane Bryant shootings were believed to have been carried out by a man posing as a delivery courier.

That doesn't seem normal at all to add deceased on something that happened nearly a decade ago and warranted six months probation. It sort of makes you wonder if something was brewing against him but updating the records forced an update in the state system or something. Just spitballing. But truly odd indeed.
Sometimes when a sentence is suspended there are conditions that have to be met. In this case it appears there was a mental health evaluation that needed to be done, and probation, etc. It is probably very common for a case like this to "be lost in the system" and never get officially closed out.

Just my guess is that probably in the ensuing LE investigation they probably pulled every arrest record, court case, conviction, etc. for the 8 murdered victims and found this. They then noticed that it was still an open case and this is how they closed it.

If the case was still wide open, wouldn't a vendetta against the family be one of the possible motives? And wouldn't it in that case be irresponsible of LE not to make sure the rest of the family was under close protection?

Yes and yes, however if I had just murdered eight people and knew this case was highest priority in Ohio and being reported about and watched, I don't believe I would try anything else. Surely to goodness the LE are watching the rest (I hope).

The thing with the cameras. We know Kenneth had one and Chris Sr. had at least a motion light, and probably a camera. I wonder if it's possible the killers came in from Frankie's? Do we know if Frankie had cameras? They very easily could have parked there and came in from the side. I been thinking about the open windows. While I still don't believe they used them as a means of entrance/exit ... I mean seriously, they'd have to KNOW the windows were unlocked in order to get in from outside. And have someone boost them up, crawl in headfirst and manage to shoot someone. It doesn't sound plausible. Does it? Nah.

Hadn't thought of this, but it's possible that the perps were there earlier in the evening, made an excuse to enter the house (use the bathroom(?)) and unlocked the windows to allow entrance at a later time. Anything is possible at this point, however I still feel as if the windows being open is one of those things that LE spoke of the perps doing to through them off the case.

http://www.tristateupdate.com/clip/12436085/piketon-oh-residents-are-worried

From a wv news channel.People are showing they are worried and thinking it won't get solved.

It is scary. Whenever I go out, I always think the killer could walk or drive right past me and I wouldn't even know. Pretty terrifying that whoever is responsible for murdering 8 people is walking free somewhere.
Also, my sister in law was taking her friend home the other night on Union Hill and a car was beside her running the same speed. If she slowed down, it slowed down. When she sped up, it sped up. She couldn't get away from them. It was about 930 at night and the windows were so dark she couldn't see inside. She finally gassed it and got in front of them because she had to make a left hand turn. Of course they turned behind her. She pulled in her friends driveway and they kept going thank goodness. Really creepy though.

Wanted to clarify- Union Hill is on 32. Union Hill Road turns off of 32.

Ok let's take CHSr' trailer

The murderer gets in the house somehow, doesn't know what to expect except they hope Chris and Gary are asleep. Do they know no one else is in there? If so how? Did they think Chris was alone?

They fire 12 shots ( if reports are true) not a get in get out with 2 shots like movies we've seen on tv. If no casings did they count the shots, turn on the lights to make sure they got the casings. They could land anywhere in the area of shots. Maybe the casings were there and BLM just didn't see them. In her state of shock I can see this happening.

Making these plans to do this, they thought ok I'm going through a window. How do they know a window would be open? Or how do they know when they leave by a window where their going to land? We're they behind the trailer another time to make this plan?

I would think when you go in to kill, you want in and out asap. Not knowing if someone heard the shots, not knowing the plans of Chris and Gary, heck someone might have been planning to stop by at midnight, 4 or ? In the morning. Or something could have happened at FR trailer and one of them run over to CRSr trailer at the time this was happening. Someone could be driving by.

This sounds like the dirty dozen where they rehearsed this over and over to get it right. Then it sounds like someone just decided to kill a family and let the chips fall where they may.

The same goes for FR, DR and KR.

Evidence-hairs, fibers, shoe prints, blood. Has to be some of this especially if anyone put up a fight.

Why even bother locking the doors at CHRSr or FRs? That makes no sense. If your not worried about someone walking in while your committing murder why worry after you leave?
Someone at some point was going to find dead bodies.

Then the distance from CHRSr to DR what a mile and a half? Did they kill then run that distance? How did they get on union hill rd? Had to have a vehicle because they went 10 mins to KR. Where was the vehicle? No matter what time of night anyone could have driven by and seen a vehicle.

We have 32 shots

9- CHRSr
3- GR
1- KR
---

32 less 13 = 19

So 19 for FR, HG, DR, CRjr, HR

Overkill, makes no sense.

Someone trained and professional I doubt it.

Someone lucky that their targets were in place when doing this (wiping out a family) what if DR didn't come straight home from work, decided to spend the night someplace or work a triple. I say this because if the goal was to wipe out anyone that might know who the killer/killers were, anyone of the 8 could have been someplace else that night.

With multiple shooters the risk is high that one makes a mistake or talks after the fact.

None of it makes any damn sense. My brain is exhausted trying to figure out who and why.

It's like in the Haleigh Cummings case, many of us tried so hard to find the who and why, making a case for 6-7 + different people that could have done it. But here we are years later no knowing what happened to her. The who and why still out there. I hope I live long enough to know what happened to her and where she is. It's doubtful.

Anyway I'm rambling and confused as ever.

JMO

have at me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is scary. Whenever I go out, I always think the killer could walk or drive right past me and I wouldn't even know. Pretty terrifying that whoever is responsible for murdering 8 people is walking free somewhere.
Also, my sister in law was taking her friend home the other night on Union Hill and a car was beside her running the same speed. If she slowed down, it slowed down. When she sped up, it sped up. She couldn't get away from them. It was about 930 at night and the windows were so dark she couldn't see inside. She finally gassed it and got in front of them because she had to make a left hand turn. Of course they turned behind her. She pulled in her friends driveway and they kept going thank goodness. Really creepy though.

Wanted to clarify- Union Hill is on 32. Union Hill Road turns off of 32.

That road will likely attract weirdos for years

odd. Maybe someone will know. Looks to me like back peddling in record keeping.
I wonder how much has been swept under the rug. Or charges drastically reduced.
I am more interested in the court case that originated this. This is a violation of a protection order.
The call for a mental health evaluation is interesting.
Can you find a previous entry for that case where a protection order was issued?
This is the correct KR, right?

This case was updated the Tuesday after their deaths. Before that, it was still pending. You can't talk about who the order was issued for as it is a living relative.

Curious if anyone knows of another murder case with numerous victims that has never been solved? Killing 8 people in one night and still no arrest, suspects or persons of interests (that we know of) is so puzzling to me and it's been almost 3 weeks.

This case has reminded me a little bit of the Robison family murders in 1968. The family of 6 was gunned down one evening while at their vacation cabin in Good Hart, Michigan. Gunshots were initially fired through a window and then the killer(s) entered through an unlocked door and killed all 6 with point blank shots to the head. Though it was widely believed the father's business partner killed them, it remains unsolved. The business partner committed suicide 5 years after the murders when he learned he was going to be charged and arrested for the murders by a newly elected prosecutor who had reopened the case. Here is the WS thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Good-Hart-1968/page2&highlight=robison+family

Got my copy of The Cincinnati Enquirer with the websleuths article & interview with Tricia today. Front page above the fold! Proud of the Websleuths family!

This case was updated the Tuesday after their deaths. Before that, it was still pending. You can't talk about who the order was issued for as it is a living relative.

Right. I understand that we can't discuss if a living person. But, we should still be curious to know who it was. Maybe that person is no longer living.

First let me say I know nothing about hand guns, so maybe someone with more knowledge can shed some light on this.

I wonder if there is any significance to there being 32 (known) shots fired? What I mean is this. I know there are so many different types of guns, and clips, etc, but does a "normal" gun hold 8 bullets (8x4 reloads), or does a clip hold 8 or 32? That's kind of what I'm looking for.

For instance maybe Chris Sr, and Gary were the last to be killed, and there were 9 bullets left so they just decided to use them all, or maybe Chris Sr. and Gary were first and by the time they go to Kenneth, they only had one bullet (without reloading, or maybe just had one) left.

Sorry I am just catching up and saw this. Not a familiar Ky tag. Almost looks like Michigan to me (maybe an older Michigan tag) I'm in Ky and have relatives in Michigan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you referring to the sample car in the quote, or the car that was on the rollback earlier?

Windows: Does it look like the open windows are not fully open? Seems like they aren't. Maybe the windows won't stay fully open? Not picking at the phrase "wide open", because people often say that no matter what. I know it's going to be harder to get in a window that keeps sliding down, going out would be easier.

I see I made another bad post last night, sorry about that, my mind is used to looking at everything and leaving nothing out. I'll work on getting my mind right.[/QUOTE]

Kentucky tags are white with blue lettering. This is as Col stated, a Michigan tag.

That doesn't seem normal at all to add deceased on something that happened nearly a decade ago and warranted six months probation. It sort of makes you wonder if something was brewing against him but updating the records forced an update in the state system or something. Just spitballing. But truly odd indeed.
It also strikes me odd the deputy.. I thought he publically said he didn't have any dealings with any of them?

Bullet holes in the living room window? Hmm. I hadn't read that. Kind of makes it certain the fight started in the living room. I didn't know about the bullet holes.

Sort of makes one wonder why BJM didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member