TX TX - Samantha Broberg, 33, missing from Carnival cruise ship, 13 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fairly weak at sleuthing. I have only followed one previous case on WS and I learned much more from this site than from MSM. When I initially saw the
video I was naive enough to assume that Carnival ( or an employee with access) had leaked the video.

On another note and in her defense I want to say the Samantha appears to tip the scale far more to the classy side than the trashy side. I fear their is more to
the story than alcohol and/or mental instability. If this were a family member of mine, I'm not sure that I could ever get closure without knowing why this happened.

I wonder what % of suicides leave a note. Most of the MOB suicides I have read about have come after an argument or after threats or in broad daylight. Do suicidal
people normally just disappear? If she was suicidal, I highly doubt she was aware that she would be captured on camera. I just trying to say that most people seem
to commit suicide in a place they will be found.

And i'm just not buying the selfie theory. When I take a selfie, my arm is only long enough to take my face. Therefore, the picture wouldn't show her sitting on the rail
anyway. Nor would it show the ocean in the background since it was pitch back outside.

I am fairly weak at sleuthing. I have only followed one previous case on WS and I learned much more from this site than from MSM. When I initially saw the
video I was naive enough to assume that Carnival ( or an employee with access) had leaked the video.

On another note and in her defense I want to say the Samantha appears to tip the scale far more to the classy side than the trashy side. I fear their is more to
the story than alcohol and/or mental instability. If this were a family member of mine, I'm not sure that I could ever get closure without knowing why this happened.

I wonder what % of suicides leave a note. Most of the MOB suicides I have read about have come after an argument or after threats or in broad daylight. Do suicidal
people normally just disappear? If she was suicidal, I highly doubt she was aware that she would be captured on camera. I just trying to say that most people seem
to commit suicide in a place they will be found.

And i'm just not buying the selfie theory. When I take a selfie, my arm is only long enough to take my face. Therefore, the picture wouldn't show her sitting on the rail
anyway. Nor would it show the ocean in the background since it was pitch back outside.

I'm amazed so many think it's suicide. Married 1 year. Happy personality from Facebook in years past.... . One would think she had a lot to live for!

And if she was cruising with friends, she wasn't exactly socially isolated/without a support system.

And if cruise liners want to perpetuate the notion that you can fall backwards off a ship accidentally, well go for it. Watch the bookings slide!

I did not believe it was suicide at first but I do now. I saw one of her social media accounts. Sadly, it had a quote that referenced drowning. Also some very depressing quotes regarding her relationship. :(

I did not believe it was suicide at first but I do now. I saw one of her social media accounts. Sadly, it had a quote that referenced drowning. Also some very depressing quotes regarding her relationship. :(

They say women prefer to overdose on pills when they commit suicide rather than anything very messy or scary. It is possible, yes. But maybe someone wanted her taken out. Until we know all the facts it's fishy...

Yes I've heard that too. Thats why I didn't initially believe she committed suicide. That and her being a mother of 4.

Good reminder about her being a mom of 4. We agree. It doesn't add up.

Sadly it is pointing to suicide. Not only the cryptic references to drowning or jumping ship, but 2 family members/friends commented that she is no longer in pain.

Sadly it is pointing to suicide. Not only the cryptic references to drowning or jumping ship, but 2 family members/friends commented that she is no longer in pain.

That should say references to drowning AND jumping ship

Which one? You are allowed to post links to her SM.

Also, welcome to WS. :)

I won't believe it till we have all the video details. Right now we're walking in the dark.

Which one? You are allowed to post links to her SM.

Also, welcome to WS. :)

Thank you for the welcome!
I'll share link now, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post what I found on her social media. I seem to be having trouble uploading links or pics from iOS. I will find my laptop and try from there.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 165
Wow! How sad!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Also, 4 weeks ago she posted a quote that her relationship was essentially over and that he doesn't feel the way he did for her anymore. I hope it wasn't suicide, but there is no doubt she was struggling with depression.

Thanks. Confirms she was affected by a narcissist /NPD person who was making her life a misery.

Also confirms that she was rebelling & threatening the narcissist's image/reputation.
Threatening an NPD person's image or reputation can get you killed.
[h=3]When Narcissistic Rage Ends In Murder http://www.crimetraveller.org/2015/07/narcissistic-rage-cold-blooded-murder/

[/h][h=1]When Narcissists Attack http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/when-narcissists-attack/[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname