TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this perp feels offended, insulted and degraded that an adult man, BB, would have the audacity to "forgive" him. I'm sure that's not the fear filled and awe inspired response the perp was seeking. I think BB vocalizing his process of forgiveness had its intended effect.

This sloppy looking little coward is no match for all of the agencies involved and if he/she believes otherwise, he/she is a fool. It may take a little while to solve, but I am confident it will get solved. Don't lose faith, LE has got this!

I totally agree. Can't they use the same cameras and have someone 5'7" wearing a tactical helmet walk around to compare the still images? Doorways and camera angles have not changed since the night of the murder so they should be able to know exactly how tall SP is.

They know exactly how tall the perpetrator is - with that gear on. What they don't know is the true height of the person, how many inches to allow for boots, possible insoles, even lifts, helmet liner, helmet, balaklava etc..

-Nin

When you're in MLM, a lot of "friends" on FB are more or less just fellow members of the same MLM. Especially when there are a lot of people in an MLM it would be nearly impossible to truly "know" everyone personally.

Has it been noted if Cg co-workers communicated with each other on LinkedIn?

I still believe LE has much more than they have shared with the public.
As far as BB's forgiveness, I think that is something that will aid HIM in healing and moving forward in the future

When you're in MLM, a lot of "friends" on FB are more or less just fellow members of the same MLM. Especially when there are a lot of people in an MLM it would be nearly impossible to truly "know" everyone personally.

I realize that, which is why I am wondering if she actually had a best friend.....my best friend knows me like a book. We don't even see each other that often anymore, but we share our pain and joy and worries and a long history. My friend is very social and I am not at all. But her social friends do not share the same bond as we do. Missy, if she had a best friend, would have shared a similar bond as ours. JMO

They were brought to my attention in the first few days after they did some weird social media stuff in the aftermath. I dug deeper and there are many coincidences - work, the church, LE, the gym, the classes etc etc. Then I heard rumours which fitted my thoughts and off I went. I "know" (via basic Facebook forensics) one of them pretty well now, I've even stolen one of her recipes....

And I'm about as un-local as you can get, living 4646 miles away in England.[/QUOTE

Can I have the recipe? Lol I collect recipes. And I DO cook

Just the facts, ma'am
Quote Originally Posted by PibblePal View Post
Is that the house or those trailers next to SWFA toward the church?
It's the large complex directly across the highway from Creekside Church. On the same side of the road as SWAF. It had the huge privacy fence hiding it from the highway. It's called http://www.fireflygardensvenue.com/gallery.html

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texa....66947779.html

Great work!

<modsnip>

I thought Missy was declared NOT sexually assaulted so that basically RULES OUT any sexual predators.
Also NO REASON for disguise/ get-up if you are going to commit sexual assault (or plan to)
NOT A SEXUALLY MOTIVATED CRIME per investigators.
This was either a PLANNED HIT BY PAID HITMAN/ HITWOMAN, planned by jealous personal anger/rage by scorned or jealous man/woman, creeper man/woman without sexual motive toward Missy or EXTREMELY ODD coincidence.
All IMHO and THIS IS ONLY GETTING WEIRDER and weirder as time marches on

I mentioned the fence as a possibility a few threads back and that area next to the fence as a possible or potential hiding place for a car. Seems to me the area could be well hidden by the trees...but what the heck do I know...I'm not even from the area or have ever been there. Maybe some locals could give some input.

I also tried to find the layout of the church from online meeting minutes from the town (unsuccessfully I might add) however I did come across that the house may not be a house at all but a potential wedding venue. In the zoning minutes it shows the owner was asking if they could put that fence up..again, maybe someone local could add some input to that.

Knowing and proving are two very different things
LE may know who committed the crime, but are unable to prove it at the moment.
Doesn't mean they will never prove it
I have followed other cases where it took considerable time to gather the kind of evidence that will stand up in court
In those cases, LE was silent as well

Welp...Had to be at my daughters at 445am... had been reading here... long drive so had the creeps... got grandbabies off to school. started home and as my Granny use to say the bottom fell out. POURING down rain..... :floorlaugh: trying to hurry in house carrying purse and bag of groceries... MIMI slipped and busted her :behind: all I could do was laugh and pray that that Suspect in that big ole get up and boots and covered face and clumbsy walk... busted theirs too!

back to reg program...

I have followed other cases where it took considerable time to gather the kind of evidence that will stand up in court

Correct, but LE has not been totally silent about clearing people in this case. It is interesting that LE made it a point to rule out the ex-husband of Tricia Todd early in their investigation, but he was just arrested for her murder. I think LE may possibly be doing the same thing here by ruling people out and making them relax to think they got away with this crime. JMO

Interesting point about the silences of LE.

In my very non-scientific study this morning (consists of using my memory as a research tool, so take it for what that is worth), I'm thinking of the cases I've followed here at WS and also local stories I've followed in the news.

It seems LE is much more public when there is a missing-person case, for obvious reasons that they need people to come forward with info so the person can be found, especially in cases with a missing child.

In a murder case when the body had been found and it's known how the body is in that location (at home, at work, or in another place that is in the realm of normal places to be), LE tends to be quiet and busy working on the case...unless, perhaps there is a danger to the public - serial rapists hitting a specific neighborhood would be an example of that. We had a series of window break-ins in my neighborhood several years ago and LE was making public statements throughout the investigation so people could take precautions as well as call in with any information.

In this case, we have a body in a location where it was expected she would be, and there is apparently no danger to the public. So, really, why does LE need to be making statements other than what they have been doing? Seems like SOP to me.

Again, totally non-scientific analysis - going on my memory only.

Thank you, liltexans! Glad to be here! Joining from the Dallas area.

LinkedIn accepts pre-paid credit cards! If perp can set up one fake account, why not many. IF it is true that LE can't find sender of creepy messages, this is my new top theory. As of yet unknown Perp met MB though Linkedin using fake credentials, something went south, then taunted her from another fake account, then killed her. WS did say she "engaged in several such communications with people on LinkedIn." CW was probably brought up only because his credentials were legit and they could trace him. This would explain a lot.

From LinkedIn site: )]In addition to credit cards, you can pay with debit and pre-paid cards issued by any of the card networks listed above. We also accept PayPal for desktop purchases of InMail, job postings, and Premium accounts. Please note that we cannot accept PayPal as a payment method for any of our advertising products.

https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/74/payment-methods-and-billing-cycle?lang=en

A catfishing killer. Satisfies the knowledge that MB "knew" her killer and that she was targeted, but that family, friends and co-workers are not considered suspects but no one can be ruled out. Satisfies the knowledge that she 'engaged in several such communications on LinkedIn' and received a creepy message from LinkedIn. Perhaps you all are familiar with catfishers? There's even a show on Mtv dedicated to exposing them. Meri from Sister Wives was successfully catfished by a woman for months who posed as a handsome business man. The woman maintains a blog and has written two e-books about her 'relationship' with Meri.

If this is a catfish killer, it might mean that MB was killed by someone she knew, but never even met. And it reaches a whole new level of cyber stalking and evil. Much too intricate for Midlothian P.D. to handle on their own, thus the federal agencies, etc.

I think his mother does, as well. Maybe she needs to write another letter.

IMHO

The MIL was addressing a woman in her mothers day letter and earlier said basically that Missy's involvement with CG is what took her away and did her in. Missy was involved with other MLM's before she was involved with CG. I have not heard anyone complain about that! She must have been bringing home a decent amount of money (prior to CG)......also with some substitute teaching and personal training at the AF gym......so why was MIL picking on CG ? JMO

Sorry for this random post ahead:

I was wondering about a BFF as well. I know my girls (at least 1) know my secrets so hopefully MB had at least 1 bestie she trusted with her secrets and it helps catch SP!
Recipe stealing, that's funny- do share! I hope it's a dessert, I love a good pound cake!
I think you guys are really close to arriving at SP's in/out route- great work with the maps, diagrams and routes!!!

Car drama: Sandy (I think) posted on a previous thread that it is possible the photo LE released is not from the gun store camera but from the church. There was a photo attached side by side to show why they thought this. I have to say you might be on to something..... What if the image IS from the church camera (we know it is most likely NOT as high tech as the gun store cameras as stated by previous poster who knows which cameras are at the store plus the store should have a side view of the car and who is inside of it with night vision, right???) -the still image released might be the only image that LE has? IF this is the case, obviously SP knows they were not in the gun store parking lot that night so they are even more comfortable now thinking LE is no where near closing in on them. (???)

ETA: I have a LI account for work that my company pays for and it drafts monthly from the company credit card. I guess you can use a pre paid one but it allows me to do almost anything that LI offers with no restrictions. I still think you have to be "connected" to someone to a degree (LinkedIn does it by degrees 1-3) to send them a message.

If that makes any sense at all. IDK but this is such a confusing mess.....:sigh: IMO

As a testament to how trusting MB was, she posted her phone number on her public FB page on April 16 at 11:16am so that a friend in Austin could contact her so they could get together for lunch. If she was willing to post her phone number on her public FB page, it's not difficult to imagine how she may have fallen for an internet catfisher from LinkedIn.

OT Tricia Williams ex passed a poly, but was just arrested!!!

IMHO

I hope you're right Zoe, but I'm 99% sure at this point that this will never be solved. I think there was nothing whatsoever traceable to link SP to MB, no other accessories were involved, and all forms of communication between the two were purposefully made untraceable.
My bold

Seriously? Do you know how many times I've read this over the decade + that I've been reading here? It really hasn't been that long. You (collectively) need to understand what LE has to do before making an arrest. Even then, bringing what they have to the Prosecutor is never usually enough for them. In this day and age of DNA, forensics, and video evidence--combined with potential jurors watching CSI every night, Prosecutor's want much more irrefutable evidence than they did in the past.

Patience grasshopper.

The MIL was addressing a woman in her mothers day letter and earlier said basically that Missy's involvement with CG is what took her away and did her in. Missy was involved with other MLM's before she was involved with CG. I have not heard anyone complain about that! She must have been bringing home a decent amount of money (prior to CG)......also with some substitute teaching and personal training at the AF gym......so why was MIL picking on CG ? JMO

Good question...perhaps SP was a member of CG???

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member