TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anything new other than BB article in People? 14 Pages behind, first time in a while....

Sombody is sending FB friend requests in Missy's name, and some of those people were in Austin w CG event when Missy was. JMO

Also a People interview with the MIL about working with MB at a dept store, and matchmaking MB and BB.

Yeah.....I thought that BB said that she was teaching special ed? So, she was retailing.... I may have misunderstood but was looking for her college degree and read that it was in business. Was she going to school later, for sp. ed.? JMO

I was under the impression that nobody but the owner of the FB account could send friend requests. Am I wrong?

From my own experience, password changes, etc., can be done when verified via a numerical code via text or email. using the account holder's phone, I'm definitely not saying that is what happened in this situation, but it's a possibility, IMO.

Now that I see what area of the building the altima was parked in, yes I can see how the vehicle is suspicious.

Looks to me like the exact kind of place I'd go park to smoke bowls at 2am when I was in high school.

To be clear, I don't see the food/drink that people are noticing thru the back windshield, but in my case under those circumstances there was indeed usually 24-hour fast food involved at around the same time.

ETA: not at all trying to be contrarian towards the quoted post, it's just funny that my first thought when I saw the diagram is that it made the car LESS suspicious. I also can't remember if it's known whether the car had its lights on the whole time it was back there, which, if they were, would change my perspective a little.

Yeah.....I thought that BB said that she was teaching special ed? So, she was retailing.... I may have misunderstood but was looking for her college degree and read that it was in business. Was she going to school later, for sp. ed.? JMO

Yes, she was retailing when the two met. She got her teaching certificate later on, after marriage.

I'm not feeling well so just know in advance that this post might not make much sense.

I'm trying to make a list of digital fingerprints SwatPerp might have left behind when murdering Missy:

1. The fake profile on Facebook - if it is someone creating a fake profile, then they need to track the IP address right away. Might not be SwatPerp but still worth looking into.
2. The creepy LinkedIn message - does LinkedIn keep IP records of messages sent through their system?
3. The possible burner phone - burner phone purchases can be traced to the store and credit card used to purchase it. If all else fails, using the date and time the person purchases it can be used to view security footage if someone used cash.
4. Security footage at the church - it might not be a bad idea for LE to look at footage from the days or even weeks previous to the crime occuring to see if someone did a "trial run" at the church (either driving by or looking in the window, ect). SwatPerp appeared to prepare to be caught on camera and covered themselves head to toe in a police costume.
5. Security footage at the nearby business - same as the church, perhaps SwatPerp had been there before, and police might find a similar Altima captured on camera under better daylight and weather conditions on days previous to the crime.

I am probably overlooking other things so if anyone has anything to add to this, feel free.

the target was not the church....it was Missy. JUST MY OPINION

Lol definitely the target was MB and not the church. i was just saying how revolting/evil that it was done in a church & that it was an FBI profiling clue and the perp would be caught because of it & that they had been fools to do it where they did it. etc. I also said possibly the perp/s read our posts.

Looks to me like the exact kind of place I'd go park to smoke bowls at 2am when I was in high school.

To be clear, I don't see the food/drink that people are noticing thru the back windshield, but in my case under those circumstances there was indeed usually 24-hour fast food involved at around the same time.

Thanks, I agree there's a lot of possibilities as to why the car was parked there.

If there was food in the car then maybe LE could view security footage of nearby restaurants to see if an Altima made an appearance there?

MAY have been parked in. We're really not sure.
I agree as there is no confirmation but the wall does look similar.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 332
Lol definitely the target was MB and not the church. i was just saying how revolting/evil that it was done in a church & that it was an FBI profiling clue and the perp would be caught because of it & that they had been fools to do it where they did it. etc. I also said possibly the perp/s read our posts.

I have also wondered about the mindset of someone who would choose to commit a crime in a church.

To make matters worse, SwatPerp seemed awfully familiar with that church, and dressed head-to-toe to avoid the security cameras picking up their identity.

I wonder if they "attended" church there as a stake out before the crime? Reviewing the last few weeks of security footage of the church might be a good idea. Perhaps it might pick up someone out of the ordinary?

Yup their whole world is themselves......Jodie Arias, OJ, etc. Not all sociopaths are murderers, though. We all know some. JMO

^
This. Definitely worth mentioning.
Some experts estimate that sociopaths make up as much as 5% of the general population. They feel emotions like pride, resentment, anger, and jealousy, but they are not able to relate to others, comprehend or comply with social norms, or feel emotions like empathy, compassion, or remorse.

PSYCHOpaths on the other hand... that's a different story. They are methodical, charming, and manipulative. They don't feel emotions but mimic them with ease. (Think: Ted Bundy) Psychopaths, however, are extraordinarily rare.

^
This. Definitely worth mentioning.
Some experts estimate that sociopaths make up as much as 5% of the general population. They feel emotions like pride, resentment, anger, and jealousy, but they are not able to relate to others, comprehend or comply with social norms, or feel emotions like empathy, compassion, or remorse.

PSYCHOpaths on the other hand... that's a different story. They are methodical, charming, and manipulative. They don't feel emotions but mimic them with ease. (Think: Ted Bundy) Psychopaths, however, are extraordinarily rare.

NPDS - narcissistic personality disorder + APDs - antisocial personality disorder are sociopaths and feel no empathy/remorse. NPDs are also extremely manipulative. Without empathy NPDs and APDs are thus in effect psychopaths.

ETA: Just to add you can get milder forms of NPD. Not all are psycho. But they can be. See here

"
The terms malignant narcissist and psychopath are sometimes used interchangeably because there is little to clinically separate the two. "

YEP.......but you could easily have said that without repercussions and creating a mystery within a mystery. I have no doubt that WS is being read by all sorts of people, as Tricia has pointed out. Good! the more the merrier! If I were a perp, I wouldn't join, but I sure would read what was being said about me. And LE and other agencies check it out too. All's well. JMO

I have also wondered about the mindset of someone who would choose to commit a crime in a church.

To make matters worse, SwatPerp seemed awfully familiar with that church, and dressed head-to-toe to avoid the security cameras picking up their identity.

I wonder if they "attended" church there as a stake out before the crime? Reviewing the last few weeks of security footage of the church might be a good idea. Perhaps it might pick up someone out of the ordinary?

I think it's more likely SP attended Missy's classes, or snooped around before and after she and her students were there.

IMO the crime being committed in a church is just a coincidence. I think the SP would have gone after wherever she was. This would have happened (or been attempted) if she'd been holding her classes at a community centre or YMCA.

Kinda freaky, yesterday we were discussing the possible presence of Missy during the interview with BB. And today, people getting friend's requests.
Odd. Once recently while searching for some article on MB, one of the other articles that came up was about a year old regarding an AA woman (photo) who had worked with police to arrest people plotting to murder her. She faked her own death and disappeared for a while, then showed up at her own funeral. And there was Dipolitto (?) in FL where LE convinced her on scene that they had found her husband dead after she tried to hire an undercover LE as a hitman (this woman makes my skin crawl) - LE had her husband walk into the interrogation room to surprise her. I don't think this happened here in MB case, but it is in the remotely possible category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn