TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man can't win, can he? If he would have said, "Everyone is cleared except for me"...people would be posting, "HEY! LE didn't clear anyone, he can't say that!! He must be guilty of something!"

He stays silent, people think he's guilty. He talks, people think he's guilty. He blinks, people think he's guilty. He says that through his strong faith, he may be able to forgive, people think he's guilty. He posts scriptures on his FB-Guilty. He deletes FB-Guilty.

Like I said several times in other posts, people (in general) tend to think that they know how they would act if their spouse/loved one was brutally murdered. They don't. Hopefully they never will.

No, it doesn't seem he can. Its not the majority here, but there are a couple who continue to convey an "all knowing" attitude about the mindset and lives of others. It's troubling considering the horrific crime this family has endured. I'd like to check out their lives using their own microscope!

That link worked. Alas, I was run over by a car before I made it to the church. That is quite the distance. Good look at the ground. It's wet! I was thinking y'all had mostly sandy soil, but looks like the black soil is cotton-growing land. You wouldn't want to drive in that with any kind of vehicle after heavy rains. IMO JMO.

I'm glad it worked. Sorry - I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how to work this site. :banghead:
The distance between the gun store and church was closer than what I was thinking. The church isn't as far off the road or as isolated and highway 287 looks pretty busy during the day. I live in the country and it's rural so it's hard for me to consider that rural or isolated.

riginally Posted by MrsPC View Post
It is definitely the left eye of the killer and yes the eyelid appears droopy...that's why I posted at one time that I thought maybe the killer really was under the influence of something.

The droopy eyelid could also mean that it is someone in their mid to late 40's or slightly older. (Trust me, I KNOW this phenomenon all too well) :facepalm:

MrcPC, great work! I read in several places on this case and this is the best pic I have seen yet. Good job!
LOL yep one the droopy over xx age ;)

But Mrs PC that droopy eye possible could be the ss of the video. LOL you know, like you stop the video and the shutter at that frame makes some one look really goofy an eye roll which was actually a blink ? I agree great job

Not only should people lock down the privacy on their FB accounts they should also hide their friends list by using the option given in the privacy section. Too many crazy people out in cyber world. It's like the deer in the field who doesn't know it's being hunted.

Your words describe such an accurate picture of the victims... They gave me a cold shiver. And the perp as the hunter on a stand seeing the deer everywhere... No where to hide.

I'm still trying to get my bearings around the church layout. Can someone confirm that these two photos are of the same hallway, just from opposite viewpoints?
04d9ad63837844803316b0e5de9f62ee.jpg
b29ac70c88fbc8370734a2617af637a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm am so far behind on this thread...LOL

But is that 2 people I see in the 2nd photo~~the one with the perp???? One close up person and one in the distance??Where did you get that photo??? Is that photoshopped??

I'm glad it worked. Sorry - I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how to work this site. :banghead:
The distance between the gun store and church was closer than what I was thinking. The church isn't as far off the road or as isolated and highway 287 looks pretty busy during the day. I live in the country and it's rural so it's hard for me to consider that rural or isolated.

No problem. You'll get the hang of it. I'm rural too, so it kind of looks rural to me, but that BIG ole GUN store right there seems out of place doesn't it? Not the church because it's the bible belt, but that store makes it seem not so rural. Everything is just spread out. Who knows what it will look like in a couple of years?

Appreciate the hard work. However, I think the enlargement of an already low-resolution image only served to add artifacts to it. There is no telling what is native to the picture you uploaded and what was introduced via enlargement.

I tried doing something similar with the license plate earlier this week. All it did was create meaningless noise that looked like a psychiatrist's ink blot.

That's definitely a possibility. The rain sure doesn't help, either. However, I have been searching fire truck car decals/stickers on Google images, and the more of those stickers I see, the more this sticker resembles a fire truck to me. Intellectually, I get that my mind may be filling in blanks to make sense of a picture, so I could just be going down a rabbit hole here.

Several threads ago someone posted a poll asking which program would air an episode of this crime:

Dateline
20/20
48 hours
Deadly Women
Snapped
Fear Thy Neighbor
See No Evil

I can't think of any more off hand, but I believe they will all rehash this case (deadly women only if a female is involved) so there will be several shows featuring this case. It is too sensational to just let things lay after it is figured out.

I'm still trying to get my bearings around the church layout. Can someone confirm that these two photos are of the same hallway, just from opposite viewpoints?
04d9ad63837844803316b0e5de9f62ee.jpg
b29ac70c88fbc8370734a2617af637a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting that. Something I just noticed from those pictures. Notice on the top picture---how many fluorescent light fixtures there are on the ceiling.

Then notice the reflections of the lights coming off the floor in the second picture. That shows how few of the lights were on when the SP was walking around in the church waiting for MB to appear.

That's definitely a possibility. The rain sure doesn't help, either. However, I have been searching fire truck car decals/stickers on Google images, and the more of those stickers I see, the more this sticker resembles a fire truck to me. Intellectually, I get that my mind may be filling in blanks to make sense of a picture, so I could just be going down a rabbit hole here.

I'd probably go down that rabbit hole too. I keep thinking this person could be a fire person, male or female, probably male. They have to break into buildings to get to fires, so I think breaking into a church would be no problem for a person with that type of experience.

Several threads ago someone posted a poll asking which program would air an episode of this crime:

Dateline
20/20
48 hours
Deadly Women
Snapped
Fear Thy Neighbor
See No Evil

I can't think of any more off hand, but I believe they will all rehash this case (deadly women only if a female is involved) so there will be several shows featuring this case. It is too sensational to just let things lay after it is figured out.

I vote for "I Almost Got Away With It." Anybody catch the "Handsome Guy" episode. He was from the Dallas area too. :doh: Of course, I always thought Casey Anthony would be featured on that show too - oh how wrong I was...... :mad:

But is that 2 people I see in the 2nd photo~~the one with the perp???? One close up person and one in the distance??Where did you get that photo??? Is that photoshopped??

I don't know what that is but I thought the same thing when I saw it. It really does look like a person facing the wall with something in the hand. Kinda spooky.

Really wish you would take the guess work out of the 'word' comment so a person wouldn't have to go on a hunt. Daughter has a medical emergency right now and don't have time to hunt.[emoji53]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hope your daughter is feeling better! Sending get well wishes. :balloons:

You can see whatever that dark object by the table is here, starting at about :15

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

It's not a person, IMO, it never moves a single bit.

I don't know what that is but I thought the same thing when I saw it. It really does look like a person facing the wall with something in the hand. Kinda spooky.

This was discussed many threads ago. If I remember correctly, someone who is familiar with the church stated that it's a long coat hanging on a portable coat hanger type thing.

OK, there was a photo used in the Interview last night. Kinda freaked me a little. It is a pic of BB and MB. But when I had looked at it prior I was thinking that it was BB friend that passed away BH. The comment that goes with that particular photo is eerie now too. It is orig from Aug 31, 2014 (or where I seen and mistook who was in photo orig just glancing at it) It was used again Dec 1 2015.

Comment that MB wrote Aug 31, 2014

Missy Bevers
August 31, 2014 · Cedar Park, TX ·
Slow down time at the "Bxxx Wxxxx Hxxxxx" house. Going to miss you so much Brad!! You were an Awesome man!! I want to leave this place some day knowing that I lived my life to the fullest, giving all myself to my family first and then others!! I have a husband just like that!!

Heart breaking knowing MB life was cut short too, by a different kind of demon. ** Brad passed away Aug 27, funeral was Aug 30 2014 Cedar Park Tx, about 26/30 min from Austin Tx. Maybe MB visited with their friend while in Austin and she the one creepy message shown to?

* the quotation marks were added by MB, and at the time the account and MB were friends as this account is tagged and is blue. That account is no longer on MB friend list and now name is changed to the widows name. ** have no idea when the fb "friend" removal happened, could have been after all the social media drama**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels