TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my iPad - I wonder if that makes a difference? I just continue to tap in the direction I want to move on the picture. If you're on a desktop try clicking in the direction you want to move on the picture.

Don’t know. All I get from your link is a list of gun store search results.

I'm not from the area. I wanted to share this link in case there's anyone else here that would like to have a better understanding of the distance between the church and SWFA, how far off the road is the church, what's across the street from the church, etc. The link basically lets you walk up/down hwy 287, look around and zoom in.

https://www.google.com/search?sclie...y=!1e2!2sBViG7CyPQawAAAQfCVi4QA&istate=kp:xpd

Tippy Lynn, the link just brought me to a search page that included the gun store, but excellent tip. I never thought about Google Earth street view to get a feel for these locations. Unfortunately, I don't have the app.

(Been off the thread for a while. I guess since we're back to gender discussion (and the resultant stereotyping), there's not actually any new news?)

The case does seem to be at a dead end, or at least the trail is getting really cold.

I first had the opinion, in the beginning of this case, that the killer had some psychological reason for dressing like SP. Then I talked myself out of it and thought it was for two purposes. One to make MB think she was safe with a cop there, and two to keep the perps DNA off of everything. But we may be dealing with a true psychotic here. Someone who is actually thumbing their nose at LE sort-of like "can't touch this." Now today we hear of these phony friend requests, which just coincidently are being sent to folks who were out the CG weekend.

Could our perp have wearied of the first thrill and is now out to play more games, just because they can?

This could get dangerous. It has something to do with what happened at that CG weekend. Does someone want more revenge?

I am leaning toward her account got scammed, like the link I posted here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-22&p=12586611#post12586611 . This person has gotten away with murder so far. IMO It would be crazy to do something like this and risk getting caught.

View attachment 95368

Click image to enlarge.

Yellow arrow pointing at solid white line.

Orange arrow pointing at segment of broken white lane divider line.

Red half circle around NE end of crosshairs painted on pavement.

Feel free to rework these delineations with a better quality image. Just did this on my iPad to point out what I was referring to. I'm sure someone else can do a better job.

Could be, Scout. However, I think the car is pulled up to a wall at the back of the gun shop and not pulling out onto the Hwy, jmho. IOW, that is not a road but a wall the car is facing.

See area where the yellow vehicle is parked at the back of store on this map. The Altima is parked facing the black space on the map indicating a wall.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...3de37ab52ab3f6!8m2!3d32.4419322!4d-96.9206383

:confused: All the link does for me is take me to a list of search results for gun stores in the Midlothian area. Were you trying to post a Google Maps link like this?

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.4421917,-96.9200199,3a,66.8y,295.37h,84.63t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sj3R4JkACV72zN4EgV1NMXw!2e0

That link worked. Alas, I was run over by a car before I made it to the church. That is quite the distance. Good look at the ground. It's wet! I was thinking y'all had mostly sandy soil, but looks like the black soil is cotton-growing land. You wouldn't want to drive in that with any kind of vehicle after heavy rains. IMO JMO.

Yes, I am seeing eyeliner too. JMO

I think it may just be distortion from the pixelized zooming and then smoothing. What would be the whites of the eye are almost as dark as what would be liner and it goes all the way around the entire eye.

The timing is strange. It's after the presser stating that nothing became of the LinkedIn message. I happen to believe NYPD is on top of that and maaaaybee they said what they did in the presser to make the perp believe LinkedIn message couldn't be traced, but in fact were setting the hook to catch the catfisher knowing this person couldn't resist adding more to the drama.

JMO
This is a good thought! Setting the hook.......hoping this person couldn't resist adding more to the drama.
:websleuther:

Seriously?, I am responding to your quote, but I see what you specifically responded to. This isn't directed at you, by any means.

Will there ever be a time when we give this man a break? I don't mean to sound hostile, but it is becoming petty. In my opinion, this man is doing the best he can. He is wanting this in the media to keep Americas eyes open to this case so it doesn't go dark. The more people aware, the better chance of locating his wife's murderer. Until a link is provided to suggest otherwise, I believe this to be the case.

In reference to BB including himself as to "not being cleared," what's he supposed to say," Everyone is not cleared except for me?"

This man can't win, can he? If he would have said, "Everyone is cleared except for me"...people would be posting, "HEY! LE didn't clear anyone, he can't say that!! He must be guilty of something!"

He stays silent, people think he's guilty. He talks, people think he's guilty. He blinks, people think he's guilty. He says that through his strong faith, he may be able to forgive, people think he's guilty. He posts scriptures on his FB-Guilty. He deletes FB-Guilty.

Like I said several times in other posts, people (in general) tend to think that they know how they would act if their spouse/loved one was brutally murdered. They don't. Hopefully they never will.

Agree that this pic is car about to exit SWFA driveway onto 287.

Nin, the end of the crosshairs painted on the pavement and part of the arc of the circle are also visible in that picture. The end of the crosshairs is to the left of the taillight reflection in the water, appearing darker than pavement. The circle is at the bottom edge of the frame, appearing lighter than pavement.

Wow - good eyes. I agree that the black mark is likely the very tip of the target cross. The driveway is light cement, so that black mark is something. ETA: Where I reloaded the lighter image of the Altima in my post#524, page 35, this thread, I can right-click it to "View Image". The photo will take over the current browser window and in Firefox can be enlarged as needed. In that version, the black mark is very evident (better than the version of the same photo saved in my own computer), as well as the circle part on the bottom edge - I SEE IT - great eyes you have. The photo version in my post is WS to WS, so no copy of a copy of a copy problems that occur from downloading and uploading such as NIN's photo with the driveway edge circled in red where the faint driveway edge all but disappears (same thing happens to me!) - in the version I reloaded that driveway edge on the far left should be clearer, but it is a very faint line separating cement from grass and curving up to the 287 road.

But, I think this person is crazy. Crazy like a fox.

Crazy smart enough that people don't even know if they are male or female and they haven't been caught yet. I just can't see risking it. That definitely doesn't mean they didn't. This scam has been going on on Facebook for a while though.

This part of the article I find very interesting. "The weekend before the attack, Bevers attended a Camp Gladiator gathering in Austin.A source has told the I-Team some of the people who attended that event were also recipients of the recent Facebook friend requests."
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/25/midlothian-murder-investigation-turns-eerie/

Not only should people lock down the privacy on their FB accounts they should also hide their friends list by using the option given in the privacy section. Too many crazy people out in cyber world. It's like the deer in the field who doesn't know it's being hunted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA