TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean that you think it's a possibility that MB is alive?

I don't think that's possible. A lot of locals on here probably attended her memorial.. And I know the cases that you are speaking about.. I don't think press conferences or public help was being asked. But I would love for that to be the case for the sake of her girls.

It is definitely the left eye of the killer and yes the eyelid appears droopy...that's why I posted at one time that I thought maybe the killer really was under the influence of something.

The droopy eyelid could also mean that it is someone in their mid to late 40's or slightly older. (Trust me, I KNOW this phenomenon all too well) :facepalm:

MrcPC, great work! I read in several places on this case and this is the best pic I have seen yet. Good job!

Disagree. I cannot locate the round grassy area in your image that shows here:

attachment.php

Agree that this pic is car about to exit SWFA driveway onto 287.

Nin, the end of the crosshairs painted on the pavement and part of the arc of the circle are also visible in that picture. The end of the crosshairs is to the left of the taillight reflection in the water, appearing darker than pavement. The circle is at the bottom edge of the frame, appearing lighter than pavement.

Yesssss!!!! I'm not on the BB did it train (not that we are allowed a ticket) but I definitely side eyed him for that, twice!! Um, yes you DO want to be cleared. So, that brings me back to strategy and word play. Obviously LE wanted him to think-believe-say that for a reason. No idea what the play is though. The Texas Rangers may actually be baseball players in their spare time. Interesting calls being made. :phone:

JMO

LOL.... on Texas Rangers :silly:
I am really confused at the whole interview. I do understand changing your opinion as you learn more. That is how should be. But I had just read an article that said after the Friday MPD that BB didnt want to do anymore media interviews. Cant find link, maybe thats just what was relayed to that reporter.

It’s a crime that has drawn national attention.
"In a strange way, I'm thankful for the attention that this has received,” admitted Brandon Bevers, Missy’s husband. “But it goes back to that it happened in a house of God, and that's pretty disturbing." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

From April 19 he told reporters, he didnt want this to be a media story or a spectacle, now he changed his mind. JMHO, I think he just chose wrong words and we are picking apart because of such. Rather I am. I don't think he should have done it since he doesn't want all the crazy internet and local rumors. Who can blame him. But in doing it, it just gave food to those of us picking apart everything. While I don't blame him for choosing to deactivate his fb, that too just added fuel to the fire. He could have just locked it down. But honestly, no matter what the man did, something would be made of it.

And it not that the murder took place in a church that drew my attention to the case. Or anyone else JMHO, it was because of the whole situation... who killed, who all was brought in to help on the case, what killer was wearing, where it was done, when it was done, little after 418am on a rainy Monday morning.... and has not been an arrest yet.

JMHO, maybe he thought that since MPD stated what they did on Friday, that they were all cleared, but that when met with them yesterday, was explained that no one is cleared. That is what I got from the interview. In his defense here, he has never had to go through anything like this and possibly didn't understand terminology and how this works. Or maybe he does dunno

In the latest news conference, police said at this point, none of Missy’s family, friends or coworkers are considered suspects. Brandon says no one should take that as meaning anybody has been cleared."It's just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they've come out and said they're no longer suspects doesn't mean they've been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,” Brandon said. "Once they've scoured the field they should never close the door, you know." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

There is grass, if that is grass in the picture.
attachment.php
There is no wall on or near the highway.

Curvature of the edging in the BW image does not correspond to curvature in your image. Also, the BW image shows lane separation marks:

attachment.php

Attachments

• MB NISSAN exiting SWFA round edging markings.jpg
    MB NISSAN exiting SWFA round edging markings.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 343
You know I'm not sure how it never occurred to me that instead of being an affemenent man it could be a masculine women. I think this could fit the MO really well.. Height, involvement in the gym industry (don't bust my balls, in my gym there is a huge lesbian population involved in power lifting and BB), maybe the previous Austin show, Altima is more of a girl car �� THERE! I said it! IMO

:giggle: You said girl car :poke: And whacking a woman 40 (No I don't know how many times Missy was struck, just a Lizzy Borden reference FWIW) times in the face and chest with a the claw end of a hammer sounds like a woman too. JMO.

Agree that this pic is car about to exit SWFA driveway onto 287.

Nin, the end of the crosshairs painted on the pavement and part of the arc of the circle are also visible in that picture. The end of the crosshairs is to the left of the taillight reflection in the water, appearing darker than pavement. The circle is at the bottom edge of the frame, appearing lighter than pavement.

You eagle eye, you.

Cheers, Nin

Someone is playing a sick game with MB's fb friends. So flipping wrong.
I just saw that. Did I hear correctly that someone is sending invites from a fake missy profile and when they accept poof it's gone?

You know I'm not sure how it never occurred to me that instead of being an affemenent man it could be a masculine women. I think this could fit the MO really well.. Height, involvement in the gym industry (don't bust my balls, in my gym there is a huge lesbian population involved in power lifting and BB), maybe the previous Austin show, Altima is more of a girl car �� THERE! I said it! IMO

I feel like I am the only one who doesn't really see anything feminine in the demeanor of the perp in the video. Not that it looks overly masculine, but I definitely don't read the movements as that of a woman.

Yep, hell hath no fury... I think my brain just melted.
:giggle: You said girl car :poke: And whacking a woman 40 (No I don't know how many times Missy was struck, just a Lizzy Borden reference FWIW) times in the face and chest with a the claw end of a hammer sounds like a woman too. JMO.

(Been off the thread for a while. I guess since we're back to gender discussion (and the resultant stereotyping), there's not actually any new news?)

We are all over the map on the sex of this monster. LOL~ I am convinced it's a small weasel of a man with big mental and physical issues. Too many particulars involved that I don't believe a woman would engage in. A woman, IMO, would want a quick fixer upper and not a long drawn out costume prep, break in, vandalism, murder and escape. It's just my opinion at this point and subject to change in a moment.

I don't think it was random because, according to the article, the people targeted were at the CG weekend in Austin.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/25/midlothian-murder-investigation-turns-eerie/

I wonder whether the folks from the CG event in Austin just received their first FB friend request from Missy, or whether they were added to her friend list immediately after the Austin event and they have since received a second, recent friend request purportedly from Missy. The article isn't clear in that regard, IMO. The former would be very suspicious (deliberate); the latter not necessarily so (could be deliberate, could be a random spammer). JMHO.

Hm. Well, not sure what case that was from, then- I will probably remember while I am trying to sleep later lol! But, the fact remains the same- a burner phone was purchased from a dollar General and "he" thought he couldn't be traced. But the police were able to track where the phone was purchased, and DG was able to get them the information for who was in the store at that time purchasing the item. "Untraceable" is generally not untraceable. Thankfully.

Sounds remotely familiar but I think was another case not BC. In BC case, AL and CL iPhones... they still have them and BC has been returned to her family. < those phone, are Facts found in legal documents.

I feel like I am the only one who doesn't really see anything feminine in the demeanor of the perp in the video. Not that it looks overly masculine, but I definitely don't read the movements as that of a woman.

I change my mind frequently as to man or woman (woman's prerogative and all that jazz). Today, I think it is a man just because of the effort to break into the building and then disabling the doors so Missy could not escape. I think a lot of men knew just how strong Missy was, and they were no fool and took all precautions when it came to capturing her and killing her. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea