TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone brought up the possibility of this being a woman who is obsessed with MB in a lesbian obsession type way? I've had the impression all along this is either a very young male or a woman who is obsessed with MB but MB has no interest in that type of relationship?

i thought same and couldn't bring myself to type it, also after reviewing that tape a zillion times, i swayed back to male - only for the crowbar maneuver.

I got an email from LinkedIn today claiming there has been a security breach involving mine and other accounts and that law enforcement is involved. Would it be against any regulations to post a screenshot of the email directly sent to me from LinkedIn.com? I am a paying customer of their elite service. I have no idea if it's relevant but it discusses how they are currently read dressing security.

I got the same email today but it said it (the security breach) was from 2012 and mentioned people who haven't changed their PW since then. I thought about this case briefly (obviously) but I change my PW so much I didn't even think about other people. (Like MB)

ETA: I do wonder how they will address this issue.

Disagree. I cannot locate the round grassy area in your image that shows here:

attachment.php

Looks like you circled a velociraptor to me [emoji53]

Odd. Once recently while searching for some article on MB, one of the other articles that came up was about a year old regarding an AA woman (photo) who had worked with police to arrest people plotting to murder her. She faked her own death and disappeared for a while, then showed up at her own funeral. And there was Dipolitto (?) in FL where LE convinced her on scene that they had found her husband dead after she tried to hire an undercover LE as a hitman (this woman makes my skin crawl) - LE had her husband walk into the interrogation room to surprise her. I don't think this happened here in MB case, but it is in the remotely possible category.

Do you mean that you think it's a possibility that MB is alive?

Has anyone brought up the possibility of this being a woman who is obsessed with MB in a lesbian obsession type way? I've had the impression all along this is either a very young male or a woman who is obsessed with MB but MB has no interest in that type of relationship?

No. And while I don't count that one at the top of my list of motivations I have to add it.

Have we considered this is more about BB than Missy? Someone who - probably more perceived than factual - believes they are doing this for him? Twisted, I know, but the list of motivating factors is still wide open.

I have another left eye pic of the killer - taken from the MPD surveillance and it was while the killer was turning/walking. The shape of the eye is a little distorted...but you can see very short eyelashes and you can even see in the upper right what appears to be dark eyebrow hairs. Very curious....

attachment.php

You stated this is 'another"? Where is the first one? Haven't seen it, can you re-post? This is SP's left eye? Do you have the right eye too?

IMO the perp is a quite mannish female, or a not very masculine male. At this point, I'd have to say I'm slightly tending toward female.

Can someone find the light source reflecting down on the back window? That could help confirm the location in the lot. Didn't we get great pictures from our local friend? TIA!

ETA: I did a "team building exercise" last Friday about how people perceive things as well as see them. I do realize that more than likely we won't all agree on the exact what & where of the car picture. Maybe we can at least get a few who see the same couple of versions. :star1:

Can someone find the light source reflecting down on the back window? That could help confirm the location in the lot. Didn't we get great pictures from our local friend? TIA!

If I understand correctly people don't agree if that light is external or internal.

I've reached the point where I don't care where the dang car parked, lol. Behind the store, in the driveway or at the church (all have been suggested.)

Odd. Once recently while searching for some article on MB, one of the other articles that came up was about a year old regarding an AA woman (photo) who had worked with police to arrest people plotting to murder her. She faked her own death and disappeared for a while, then showed up at her own funeral. And there was Dipolitto (?) in FL where LE convinced her on scene that they had found her husband dead after she tried to hire an undercover LE as a hitman (this woman makes my skin crawl) - LE had her husband walk into the interrogation room to surprise her. I don't think this happened here in MB case, but it is in the remotely possible category.

I'd love to read up on that case! What was the woman's name?

I wonder if NANCY GRACE INTERNS will graciously credit Websleuths?!?! Long overdue imo.

Not cool to steal the work (or words) of others....and not to give credit or ask permission? Totally unprofessional. '

I've been hoping this was the case in my heart for the past 4 weeks. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone is playing a sick game with MB's fb friends. So flipping wrong.

Disagree. I cannot locate the round grassy area in your image that shows here:

attachment.php
There is grass, if that is grass in the picture.
attachment.php
There is no wall on or near the highway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 381
You know I'm not sure how it never occurred to me that instead of being an affemenent man it could be a masculine women. I think this could fit the MO really well.. Height, involvement in the gym industry (don't bust my balls, in my gym there is a huge lesbian population involved in power lifting and BB), maybe the previous Austin show, Altima is more of a girl car �� THERE! I said it! IMO

Thanks for sharing this BayouBelle_LA.

Although hacking of FB accounts is somewhat common (especially those set to Public I would imagine), this twisted development fits nicely with my #2 theory (my #1 theory is on ice per rules), which suggests a catfish killer. What better way for the catfish killer to squeeze a little more enjoyment out of their wicked act now that the initial thrill is gone? This catfisher is someone whom the victim knew but never met. Because they misrepresented themselves over SM, they weren't who they said they were, such is the nature. And although people do this all the time every day all over the world, this person is no ordinary fraud. This person is a psychotic one.

Do you think this catfish is still in MB's friend list, or one of those early on who unfriended MB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82