TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree that it doesnt matter. Just bothered me that people were making it out that this car was hiding behind the store, blah blah blah.......and there is absolutly no evidence of that whats so ever. trying to make a theory about something thats totally not there. JMO

Sorry, but that's just silly. You THINK you see a road in front of a car in a fuzzy nighttime picture, and others think just as clearly that it's a wall. It's a question of what one thinks they see in the picture.

You said what bothers you. But I could add, "I'm sure it bothers others that people are making it out that this car was supposedly seen driving onto a road, blah blah blah.......and there is absolutely no evidence of that whats so ever, trying to make a theory about something that's totally not there."

Does anyone have a link to the so called fake MB Facebook acct. I started looking for one last evening and night. It was my opinion that the friend requests were sent from Missy's original account. I couldn't find a fake one last night.

The fake Twitter account has been there since day one and the man that started it has been identified and found to be not a suspect. IIRC he is Hispanic, 30s, with children. Just your run of the mill nutcase but not a POI.

Snow Flower,

Here is one link:http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fa...-Midlothian-Fitness-Instructor-380950291.html

I thought they were sent from hers as well, however, after reading this I think it was newly created. They also say it has already been deleted.

The scene WAS processed by 12. "Clearing the scene" means they had finishing photographing and collecting evidence.

The real question for me is, did they PRESERVE the scene afterward? Did they tape off the SW corner where MB was found? Did they tape off any other areas?

I was told they released the scene 3 days after the crime and, well, some in the field were unhappy with their work, i dunno if at the end of the day it really made that much difference but you know how agencies from one department complain about the work from another

Snow Flower,

Here is one link:http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fa...-Midlothian-Fitness-Instructor-380950291.html

I thought they were sent from hers as well, however, after reading this I think it was newly created. They also say it has already been deleted.

I think Snow Flower was asking for a link to the fake FB account. IMO you probably won't find it. There's an option to prevent a FB account from being located when searching by name and/or email address and that's probably how this fake account was set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see whatever that dark object by the table is here, starting at about :15

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

It's not a person, IMO, it never moves a single bit.

I notice a black splotch in the center of the floor that is either muddy footprints or abpuddle, or something or someone has been photoshopped out of the originial video footage.

In my opinion the person who created the fake Missy FB etc. is most likely an internet troll drawn to the case. These folks live for inserting themselves, creating drama and the focus becomes on their work rather than the victim and finding the perp. I am frustrated that the media picked up on this nonsense and it has become a distraction. To try and "friend" people who attended the Austin meeting is easy to do by stalking Missy's contacts. The CG staff all have their profiles open to the public as a marketing tool, but unfortunatly it also makes them victims of the activities of the trolls.

It it absolutely shocks me that people have personal info on FB for the public to see. Pictures of their children for goodness sakes!
imagegif

BBM

I am inclined to agree. It would be risky for swatperp to be the one creating these bogus accounts in Missy's name. Unless the person is an expert at this kind of thing, like a catfisher.

Snow Flower,

Thank you very much! I bet, since it's already deleted, they won't get a SW for the info from FB. I hope they do though! I believe that they need to interview every single person who was in Austin, from CG, that weekend. Something happened there that may have set our perp off. Maybe they have, hope so!

Does anyone know if we have information as to what time MB came home from the Austin CG weekend?

I wonder if the perp was already jealous of MB for some reason, whether rational or not, and IF something that happened in Austin was the straw that broke the camels back

Not only should people lock down the privacy on their FB accounts they should also hide their friends list by using the option given in the privacy section. Too many crazy people out in cyber world. It's like the deer in the field who doesn't know it's being hunted.

True. Even if someone has relationship status, location, relationships, work place, and education hidden from public view there is a lot you can find by going through their friend's lists. I don't want to sound too snoopy - I've done this but most often to find out if Joe Schmoe is the same Joe Schmoe from college* so I can send a friend request. Or to find out which specific account belongs to a missing person or victim from one of our threads.

*Alas, Joe is still MIA. :(

I notice a black splotch in the center of the floor that is either muddy footprints or abpuddle, or something or someone has been photoshopped out of the originial video footage.

I don't think anything has been edited out in the sequence you are referencing. Look at the 1:08 mark of the video, the murderer walks right over it. It's unfortunate that they don't step right on it, rather they step completely over it. Maybe this was intentional to avoid leaving a boot/shoe print if in fact that is mud or water. However, I'm not sure why there would be a water puddle in that area of the hallway.

I have another left eye pic of the killer - taken from the MPD surveillance and it was while the killer was turning/walking. The shape of the eye is a little distorted...but you can see very short eyelashes and you can even see in the upper right what appears to be dark eyebrow hairs. Very curious....

attachment.php

I want to preface my post with the fact that I am probably the most computer illiterate person in the world. When I click on the picture of the eye, I see nothin but a blur much less the eyelashes that someone commented on. What am I doing wrong??????

I missed most of the Serangate, did anyone come up with a working theory of what that actually was. I for one am 100% convinced it is not seran wrap. Just sayin'

Thank you very much! I bet, since it's already deleted, they won't get a SW for the info from FB. I hope they do though! I believe that they need to interview every single person who was in Austin, from CG, that weekend. Something happened there that may have set our perp off. Maybe they have, hope so!

Does anyone know if we have information as to what time MB came home from the Austin CG weekend?

I wonder if the perp was already jealous of MB for some reason, whether rational or not, and IF something that happened in Austin was the straw that broke the camels back

I agree! That Austin weekend is probably worth digging into a bit further. Too many little coincidences.

I was told they released the scene 3 days after the crime and, well, some in the field were unhappy with their work, i dunno if at the end of the day it really made that much difference but you know how agencies from one department complain about the work from another

What are you referring to specifically when you say "released the scene"? Are you talking about the SW corner where MB was found, to say that it was no longer cordoned off?

I missed most of the Serangate, did anyone come up with a working theory of what that actually was. I for one am 100% convinced it is not seran wrap. Just sayin'

Not that I recall. Several things were mentioned. I didn't get into that discussion.......I think it could be ----could be------box of zip lock bags, partially full that also held a small stun gun or whatever device used to initially subdue Ms Bevers. Zip lock bags to take out whatever they dropped/used/shoe covers, etc. so as not to create trail out of building.

I wonder if it was someone encountered in Austin, but not part of the CG group....someone that Missy tried to recruit into joining? Or maybe someone who wanted to be part of the in-crowd with the trainers but didn't fit in? The Austin event looked very group-oriented, and perhaps someone felt rebuffed and embarrassed in front of a group and couldn't get over the anger?! It would be easy to find out Missy's whereabouts once she returned home since she was so public.

Total wild speculation - I know it's a stretch. I'm still putting everything in a pile on the table to consider. JMOpinion.

I would like to know why since technology has gotten so good one can be followed to the ends of the earth but they cant make surveillance cams good enough to catch a license plate lit up like day ? Really frustrating

Well, most states have gone to great lengths to make these license plates as reflective as possible to increase their visibility... the problem is that when viewed from a surveillance camera such as the one which captured the picture we're discussing, the light source is actually the little lights above the license plate, and the tail lights on either side (looks like they have their foot on the brake, to me... on a side note... MOO).. so there's a lot of glare coming off the plate making the characters on it hard to see..

It's kind of like trying to take a picture of a laptop screen that is lit up in a dark room.. it's usually just a bright rectangle..

This is also the reason I'm not 100% convinced it's a wall in front of the car, unless the headlights are off, because you'd see the two bright spots on the wall directly in front of the car from the headlights shining on it.

**EDIT: I do think the headlights are on, and this is what I would expect to see against a wall:
headlights.png

I think that where the car is parked definitely has an influence on my opinion of what the driver was doing there at 2AM, so it isn't all that insignificant to me

(I'm really starting to understand the need to add IMO to every single post... I truly am not attempting to portray any of this as fact)

I wonder if it was someone encountered in Austin, but not part of the CG group....someone that Missy tried to recruit into joining? Or maybe someone who wanted to be part of the in-crowd with the trainers but didn't fit in? The Austin event looked very group-oriented, and perhaps someone felt rebuffed and embarrassed in front of a group and couldn't get over the anger?! It would be easy to find out Missy's whereabouts once she returned home since she was so public.

Total wild speculation - I know it's a stretch. I'm still putting everything in a pile on the table to consider. JMOpinion.

It would take more than a week to get all that shenanigans together and scope out the church for it to have been someone she just met. Just my thoughts.

Ok sleuthers, what day and time did BB give his first interview? I can't find it. And if you can link it that would be great. Thank you.

Scroll and roll folks.

Everyone has an opinion.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads