TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not because of this case. This has been on the news. I got this email last week and changed my password.
oh thanks. I got so creeped out when I got that this am. Took my cell phone with me in the shower...lol

Ok sleuthers, what day and time did BB give his first interview? I can't find it. And if you can link it that would be great. Thank you.

BB 1st interview @"15 minutes" after arrived home from fishing trip: [video=youtu;vK-VrD-5dPQ]http://youtu.be/vK-VrD-5dPQ[/video]

I missed most of the Serangate, did anyone come up with a working theory of what that actually was. I for one am 100% convinced it is not seran wrap. Just sayin'
There were quite a few theories and the one I liked best is that it's either a tool or the inside push bar for the door where the handle was pried off.

I have a question for those of you who are seasoned "websleuthers." As I said in a previous post, we in town were lead to believe through town gossip that this case would be solved much faster and was already on the way to an arrest. "Police are tying up loose ends to assure an conviction" was a sentence that was repeated so many times it nearly became a mantra. Now it's a month later....and many of us are feeling discouraged. How long do these cases typically take? Years? Is there no way to alert the public if they felt fairly sure that one POI is responsible? I could really use some peace of mind that this case will be solved.

There was just an arrest in the Dan Markel (FL law professor shot in his driveway) murder, after two years.

So sometimes the wheels of justice turn slowly...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Off Topic: I came across this article and rolled all the way down to comments. There is a picture of Missy and I believe a person named in the SW. I had never seen this photo. Did I miss it?

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/
That person is not named in the search warrant. You can find the photo on her Facebook and his name is in that status it was posted in. It looks like he was tagged at one time, but they are not friends at this point in time, so the name is no longer hyperlinked to his profile.

Has LE ever said that MB had not been sexually assaulted in any way ? Have they ever said how her body was positioned when it was found ?

Here's a bit from the latest People Magazine article. I don't know if it's true at all as LE hasn't released any details about how Missy was found.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21008772,00.html

"She was found by a student who arrived for the 5 a.m. exercise class, crumpled on the floor and with fatal puncture wounds to her head and chest. "

Probably stated several times in the past, but forgive me for not being able to totally keep up. If LE REALLY wanted to find the Nissan, why didn't they release the entire video of the car? Or am I just assuming the still pic is from a video? Is this the best they could get?

Here's a bit from the latest People Magazine article. I don't know if it's true at all as LE hasn't released any details about how Missy was found.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21008772,00.html

"She was found by a student who arrived for the 5 a.m. exercise class, crumpled on the floor and with fatal puncture wounds to her head and chest. "

Thanks. Seems like there are many things LE is not saying...for those who are thinking that LE, FBI, Marshals Service, Texas Rangers don't have theories, and probably evidence : there has just been an arrest in the murder of Dan Markel, murdered in July 2014 There is a thread for Dan here. The case had been very quiet for a long time, but LE was working their case. Hoping that will be true for MB also...jmo

It would take more than a week to get all that shenanigans together and scope out the church for it to have been someone she just met. Just my thoughts.

it would take more than a week to get that ticked off at someone to the point of stabbing them to death IMO

Probably stated several times in the past, but forgive me for not being able to totally keep up. If LE REALLY wanted to find the Nissan, why didn't they release the entire video of the car? Or am I just assuming the still pic is from a video? Is this the best they could get?

It was raining very hard and it was very dark that early morning. Hard to believe that's the only video they got and then release to us the still pic.... I don't believe the SWFA store's cameras had the ability to capture the church that morning, but I'm probably wrong. Seems they would want to get their hands on the car ASAP for DNA testing, not that if that is a suspect vehicle it hasn't been scrubbed with all kinds of cleaning products and numerous vacuumings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon