Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is all over the place. Someone(s) knows more then they are telling. I too am surprised that LE hasn't reigned them in but maybe they are hoping if they keep talking they will stumble and some part of the truth will come out. It seems to be a party type neighborhood. That's concerning because of the sex offender down the block!

Praying for for the little girl. She may be growing up, or wanting to, way too fast.

The police CANNOT stop anybody from talking to the press whenever they want to, and saying whatever they want to. They can ask them to keep quiet about certain things, but they can't enforce it. It might be possible to go to court to get a judge to issue a gag order, but that's only done in extreme cases.

The video just made this so much more bizarre. Parents' door open, unlocked (side) door and Diana's door only just feet apart........and no one heard anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Could someone have been allowed to sleep inside the screened in porch and the door was left unlocked for them to come in to use the bathroom? There have been many instances here where illegal immigrants are found to be living in tool sheds, screen porches, abandoned box trucks, etc. It is already known that there was at least one roommate sharing this residence. I say residence instead of house because we still do not know where he was sleeping. Are there any storage buildings on the lot?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

There is only one scenario I can think of that is making sense to me that could include all the weird little details.

I think Diana may have gotten up early. [Maybe to get ready for the church bus--OR to wait for her secret friend...]

It was cold so early and she had her blanket wrapped around her. She got dressed, put on her shoes, and went into the kitchen and turned on the burners for warmth. She was going to make something to eat. { I know her stepdad said she never cooked but 9 yr olds often do things we don't think they know how to do]

She may have seen her 'friend' out the window. He motioned for her to come outside. She did so quietly.

I think that Diana had been in touch with someone, perhaps the ex-roomie, and was expecting him. Her shoes were gone because she was wearing them. The blanket was gone because she was wrapped up in it for warmth and security. My daughter did that all the time when she was 8 or 9. The burners were on because she was cold waiting for him to arrive?

I think she was just planning to use his phone to call her dad. Or maybe she was told she could go and meet up with her dad, secretly?

But if she was cold why was she wearing shorts??

Katy, the weather in Florida is so hot and muggy it is even sticky early in the am.I would not think she would wrap herself in a blanket.But someone else may have for other reasons.
May have been chilly in the house from air conditioning. Although I don't think that this is what happened :/

Are the sheets missing or were there no sheets on to begin with ? This would be important.
LE would have taken sheets to test for DNA, IMO.

Another afternoon gone and still no Diana :( Where are you sweet child?

Mobile homes tend to get REALLY hot during the summer so I am thinking since it was mentioned about central air that they more than likely had that going that night and if not then it would have been way to hot in there for a stove to be going for warmth. And you got to remember it is very very very humid in Florida. It's not dry heat there like it is California. I'm with everyone who is saying that if the stove was left on it was because whoever took this little girl was hoping that the trailer would burn down.

I keep thinking she was lured out .... Hence her shoes being gone , but why the blanket? The blanket makes me think someone took her out , but how and why the shoes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the blanket could hold evidence?

I have 2 dogs and I am almost tempted to test if they would bark if some stranger entered my house at night. KWIM?

Yes and I have been thinking about that quite a bit. Who would go into a home that has an attack Pit Bull living there? Step dad said the dog was a barker and watch dog.

Okay, now we have an additional suspect -male- possibly being seen in a white minivan in front of a nearby Mexican restaurant. Shorter, skinny, beard...on camera between app.2:30am-4:30am

-Nin
Where did you see this?

I keep thinking she was lured out .... Hence her shoes being gone , but why the blanket? The blanket makes me think someone took her out , but how and why the shoes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I'm wondering is how big the blanket is and what kind it is? Maybe it's one of them soft ones and also one she was able carry around but also big enough to cover up with. Like maybe medium sized and not too big.

Mobile homes tend to get REALLY hot during the summer so I am thinking since it was mentioned about central air that they more than likely had that going that night and if not then it would have been way to hot in there for a stove to be going for warmth. And you got to remember it is very very very humid in Florida. It's not dry heat there like it is California. I'm with everyone who is saying that if the stove was left on it was because whoever took this little girl was hoping that the trailer would burn down.
Again, Newbie posting and I have lived in a mobile home/trailer in Florida during the summer. Very Hot and Humid.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The girl's stepfather, Uribe Jimenez, remains at a loss.
"What's going on here? They already finish all they need and didn't give me any answer? Nothing?" he said.
Jimenez said he's run over every scenario and every person his stepdaughter encountered prior to her disappearance.
He's particularly concerned about a recent roommate who was a little too close for comfort.
"They tell him they need to speak with him, that he needs to come to Fort Myers sheriff's office," Jimenez said. "But I have no news. I don't know if he go or don't go."
Others, meanwhile, think it could be a custody dispute between the girl's mother and her biological father, who lives in Mexico.

Many, too, are wondering why no Amber Alert was issued when it was apparent the girl was gone -- or in the several days since.
The sheriff's office pointed to a list of requirements that must be met before an alert is issued. And, in this case, not meeting the second and fifth requirements -- meaning there was no clear indication Alvarez was abducted, nor was there a definite suspect/vehicle to inform the public about -- is the reason an alert hasn't come.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32091122...girls-family-still-has-questions#.V09ZAtQrLeM

BBM----- Have fun with the highlighted parts..................

It is akin to a sweet 16 in Hispanic culture. They have a church event introducing the quinceanera as a woman and then a big celebration.

Quinceanera? What is this? Thanks for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members