TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to keep an open mind, but I'm 99.9% positive that person is not SP. Second hand info, but reliable. IMO

ATOH didn't specify a particular camper as being the SP.

Are you saying that you have a source that knows it's not a particular person? Who are you talking about?

Originally Posted by WannaBDetective Hey Spokane. In Wash today too.

Was quickly pulled down. But it was AT, MB and a third instructor (male). Getting their picture taken. Normally, you'd just have MB in the middle of the line up. If it was a cozier picture, the two guy with their arm around her and she around them. But the photo looked really weird. She totally turned her back on the other guy (almost 180) and leaned and flexed toward AT. One person said she flexed a lot at work and needed to lean into him to show off certain muscles. Im not a body language expert but went, "Oh. We know who you like."

If you are talking about the picture that I think you mean, it is still there, on Missy's FB page. Can I link to it? If so, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...322185.-2207520000.1465440250.&type=3&theater

If not, you can find it yourself by going to Missy's FB page, going to her photos and in particular "Missy's photos" and it is only the 5th row down.

THIS photo is what some people think is proof of an affair between MB and AT? ...I have no words for that. IMO That is a completely innocent photo.

The entire time I've been doing the sleuth thing for Missy, I've had a song stuck in my head. :blushing: Always love a music reference to a case, whatever the notion.

I don't hardly know you,
But I'd be willin' to show you,
I know a way to make you,
Laugh at that cowgirl as she's walkin' out your door.
I know a way to make you smile.

Just let me whisper things,
You've never heard before.
Just let me touch you, baby.
Just let me touch you for awhile.

Alison Krauss 2002

THIS photo is what some people think is proof of an affair between MB and AT? ...I have no words for that. IMO That is a completely innocent photo.

Agreed, I stand like that in almost every photo I take, regardless of who is in said photo with me.

Respectfully, BBM...wait..this just doesn't sit right with me. Prep had 15 minutes between the time MB arrived and 1st camper arrived. You mean to tell me perp had enough time to kill MB and clean the crime scene? Must be a quick perp~~maybe he/she should have chosen a different career in the cleaning business...LOL J/K

No, really this perp was working on a limited time frame (15 minutes) and he/she had time to clean???

* I had to edit my last post - due to choosing the wrong photo due to small icons to choose from.

Maybe the LE's were able to see that the object in SP's left hand was (perhaps) a box of garbage bags..? JMO

This is a puzzle. We've already determined there is no silver bullet, unless it suddenly plops itself onto the scene (which is possible). If that were the case, we would have already had an arrest. We're going to have to broaden our perspective a little. At this point, it is a mosaic. What do the mature adult locals say? What are their sources? What did her hairdresser say? What did the newspaper publisher say? What do the sources of a national reporter that grew up in Midlothian know? Quite frankly, LE is playing it tight and we don't have a ton of info. And you pull all of them together to start creating a theory. Just like the SP picture. Many saw X and some saw Y.

<mod snip>

I don't really think anyone here has said it's proof they were. I think it was more potential evidence that someone else saw it and was jealous because one of those people is their spouse.

(I am not insinuating anything, but we all know who has been a main 'suspect'* in many threads here)

*use the term suspect loosely, not as per LE usage

I don't really think anyone here has said it's proof they were. I think it was more potential evidence that someone else saw it and was jealous because one of those people is their spouse.

(I am not insinuating anything, but we all know who has been a main 'suspect'* in many threads here)

*use the term suspect loosely, not as per LE usage

Thank you. That is a very fair interpretation of what was attempted to be conveyed. <modsnip>
I think you could even fairly say that if your marriage ishaving problems, and you&#8217;re trying to work on it, and there have been/are &#8220;extra-maritalrelationship(s)&#8221; going on. And you livein a small town with an active grapevine. And this is your first trip out of town in a while. That&#8217;s not the first picture you should poston the World Wide Wide about what you&#8217;re doing.

Agreed, I stand like that in almost every photo I take, regardless of who is in said photo with me.

So if there's three of you, you stand facing one of them? Your hand within an inch of theirs (if you blow it up on the big screen it's either touching or within an inch).

How do you decide which one?

I agree. And theirdefinition of partners is broad (husbands, ex-husbands, boyfriends,ex-boyfriends).
But this case has defied the odds and statistics from theget-go. In a church. With a hammer. At 4 in the morning. I think the odds went out the window a whileago.

with respect to your second paragraph, i agree with you. there could be any number of reasons why a car could be there. if you have a commitment to run a fitness class that morning, you don't turn up, see an unexpected car in the parking lot and turn around and drive home because it feels unsafe. nor would you ring LE "911 what's your emergency?" "um, there's a car in the carpark and i don't know whose it is. could you send someone out?". no, it doesn't make sense. you'd rationalise it in your mind, think there is a reasonable explanation for it, and go right ahead and open the church like you have every other time for weeks.

His statement made perfect sense to me. He was stating how he felt his wife would have reacted. My husband would have said the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUICK POLL

Missy knew her killer, it was a targeted attack

QUICK POLL

Missy did NOT know her killer, but it was a targeted attack

QUICK POLL

Missy did not know her killer, and it was NOT a targeted attack (ie burglary gone bad)

i am so torn but a big part of me thinks there are two people in the video's.....JMO and I could be so wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa