TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I had to remove the photo. It was full of minors.

Thank you, Sparky but I'm just joshing with you. But this brings me to an idea: once there is an arrest, I wonder if us justice for Missy supporters could change our avatars for one day as a show of support & solidarity?

Maybe someone here could design one? We have a lot of talent in this thread!

An avatar for Missy once there's an arrest--just for 24 hours at least? Yay or nay?

I'm in.....but I don't think it should just be Missy~~~I think someone should incorporate the family into it as well. After all, the entire family are victims. RIP MB! Prayers for the family!

NIN---I have repeatedly felt that there is a problem with the perp's **left** side; from his hip area down to his foot.
But whenever I mention it, many disagree.

As you have mentioned though, the perp could have injured himself during the break in?

I must have missed your post saying that about the left foot but after watching Batbrat's animation several times
I can see that! It seems to be in the ankle - like there isn't full range/motion or maybe the SP doesn't want to put full
weight on the ball/toes (front part) of the foot. Favoring it like that, the right leg is taking longer strides and compensation.

IMO you & Nin are very observant!

It could have been from breaking in too so possibly someone had an injured foot the day after Missy's demise.
If not, then it would still be a distinct gait SP has IRL but I would wager they are trying to disguise it these days
in public. But family, friends & neighbors would know about it. MOO~

Honestly we saw the same as you guys the LE presser and then in the news same day. IMO it's not important, IMO it's a red herring or something to keep us busy for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone

Ha! I wish there was a way to toss out all the red herrings so we could focus on what's important. Just today I listened to the April 24th Cowboy Church sermon and looked into Midlothian's railroad industry. Crazy! I'm curious what you are thinking about the case these days. Care to share?

I agree, it could be a left leg issue, but it is definitely causing exaggerated movement in the right. The right foot turn out that LE mentioned is fairly extreme. In Batbrat's version, you can really notice the swing out of the right leg on the first step or two. When he takes his weight off the right foot, the whole right leg almost swings out from the hip. I do think that might be from some sort of weakness on the left though. My gut reaction is this is something that SP has had for a long while vs an injury sustained during the b&e.

RBBM. I agree entirely with you. In trying to replicate SP's walk, that is the only way I could do it - by abnormally swinging my entire right leg from the hip in one movement (instead of the normal multi-part process of moving the right upper leg forward from the hip, raising right knee, and then swinging the right lower leg forward). Is the SP displaying Trendelenburg Gait (aka Trendelenburg Sign, aka uncompensated gluteal gait; or, a compensated gluteal gait)?

"Trendelenburg's sign is found in people with weak or paralyzed abductor muscles of the hip, namely gluteus medius and gluteus minimus." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trendelenburg's_sign

I'm sure this has been noted before...the marks seem to show that the mechanism was struck VERY hard from the right and rotated counter-clockwise. This would have required a sledge hammer...perhaps not the long handle variety, but at least a five pound head.

The smaller marks to the left of the handle appear to have been made by the tip of the handle after being struck.

Great point. Also, right hand dominance - again.

-Nin

NIN---I have repeatedly felt that there is a problem with the perp's **left** side; from his hip area down to his foot.

As you have mentioned though, the perp could have injured himself during the break in?

I agree!! I believe it is hip or knee, (not from break in), just the state of their physical stature.

I see a Peace Dove! Which, if this is the perp's vehicle, I kind of doubt.This sticker seems more like a Rohrschach test than anything.

Totally! I've previously seen a Harley skull with wings, my daughter sees a hamster (!) and I also see a dump truck facing the other way.

Amazing how we all see different things. In the illustration that Batbrat did, it appears to me that SP definitely shows a problem with the Right foot.

The right leg is projected to be turning away from the body. The major point I see is the subject appears to "throw" the right foot as s/he brings the foot forward from a backward position. The foot is lifted up to bring it forward for a step, and it is at this point that this right foot is not set down in a normal manner. It isn't every time, it is done like twice, then a normal step, then back to the odd way of moving that right foot.

How many people in the Midlothian area can have this gait, the problem foot, the height, the eyes, and access to an Altima??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95756

Funny, it was one of your pics that looked like male "eyes" to me, MrsPC. These are dark, deep, close-set eyes.
I found the pic!

The killer's eyes are not deep set. The killer was squinting in that shot. And the killer has something covering their forehead and and had some sort of cover just under the eyes as well. So, this particular shot is deceiving. I previously posted a really good shot of the killer's right eye here:

bestshot window edit.png

And just for kicks - just to give you a feel of what the killer looks like - I took that right eye shot and flipped it horizontal and put the two together. It's not a real accurate picture of the killer because in the right eye shot the killer is looking slightly to the right. But IMO it's definitely a female.

comparison of eye and horizontal flip.png

and remember - the killer has something coming down from the forehead that covers the nose and has something just under the eyes so it makes the cheeks appear puffy but that's not the killer's cheeks.

edited to add - also the killer partially moved/pulled down some of the face covering during the video so the different eye shots I've posted are from different intervals of the video and the coverings were different in some shots.

Thank you, Sparky but I'm just joshing with you. But this brings me to an idea: once there is an arrest, I wonder if us justice for Missy supporters could change our avatars for one day as a show of support & solidarity?

An avatar for Missy once there's an arrest--just for 24 hours at least? Yay or nay?

Yes,let's do it

I must have missed your post saying that about the left foot but after watching Batbrat's animation several times
I can see that! It seems to be in the ankle - like there isn't full range/motion or maybe the SP doesn't want to put full
weight on the ball/toes (front part) of the foot. Favoring it like that, the right leg is taking longer strides and compensation.

IMO you & Nin are very observant!

It could have been from breaking in too so possibly someone had an injured foot the day after Missy's demise.
If not, then it would still be a distinct gait SP has IRL but I would wager they are trying to disguise it these days
in public. But family, friends & neighbors would know about it. MOO~

But maybe not noticeable if they often get injuries on the job or working out???

Well, it was very wet that night/ morning, so there is always the possibility of a slip. It could also be a combination of preexisting and acute injury- or even soreness? I am mentioning soreness, as a I am thinking of reasons why the perp would go through all the masquerade and then walk like a T-Rex.. Also, when you watch the MLPD video, you notice, how the gait changes. However, since we don't know, how the video was edited - time wise- it is only an observation with a possible explanation. All IMO of course

-Nin

Lol.....how about shoulder length hair?

We need BatBrat to add these hairstyles if it's not too much work:
The "Friends" hairstyle worn Jennifer A aka the "Jennifer"
A wind blown shag (ala Farrah F)
The Doroth* Hamill
The Mohawk
The Bruce Will*s shaved head look
A crew cut
A beehive (as Brat suggested)
Dreadlocks

I think that covers it. That should be easy.
:razz:

I'm in.

We need BatBrat to add these hairstyles if it's not too much work:
The "Friends" hairstyle worn Jennifer A aka the "Jennifer"
A wind blown shag (ala Farrah F)
The Doroth* Hamill
The Mohawk
The Bruce Will*s shaved head look
A crew cut
A beehive (as Brat suggested)
Dreadlocks

I think that covers it. That should be easy.
:razz:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Great point. Also, right hand dominance - again.

-Nin

Possibly...but nothing ever seems to be clear-cut! I am left handed and would have swung from the right using my right hand or both hands to avoid the handle. Also, it is somewhat intuitive to force the lockset away from the door's edge to force the deadbolt to retract.

Note that dislodging the external portion of the lockset would most likely NOT have unlocked the door. A screwdriver or similar would probably have to be inserted to pry the deadbolt to the left. The window is quite high, making it very difficult to reach down to open via the emergency exit bar.

Thus, one might could envision the perp attacking the lockset with frustrating results, smashing the door window, and then attacking other windows elsewhere in an attempt to find easy ingress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member