TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will answer this question tomorrow. I have many thoughts. However, have been at a birthday party and want to answer this question with a clear head (to much wine). Loose lips sinks ships ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Some peeps post better after a glass or two! Just sayin'....

But maybe not noticeable if they often get injuries on the job or working out???

Thats true, they would be able to mask it as a workout or on the job site injury but I am hoping people are paying attention...and even if
they don't call in and report to LE...I am also hoping LE has some undercovers walking the streets. Rumors on the street have helped in
many cases.

Lol.....how about shoulder length hair?

attachment.php

Hah. Maybe I'm looking at this too long <modsnip> but it just looks like a dude in a wig to me. :crazy:

Attachments

• hairl.gif
    hairl.gif
    742.6 KB · Views: 453
This is what I got using light room this time. Playing with the exposure and bumping the black and whites up and down. I just haven't a clue.

93d9998f3b2e8ff126b6286acbaabc86.jpg
97e44592932d66265fdc56536ead7969.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

The other thing that I have been trying to find and can see but can't remember was from the early/late 2000's.. It was a movie, calendar ( something) consisting of an animal with the face bottom ( under mouth) is like and upside down heart. UPSIDE DOWN but the top of the head doesn't point. The only thing I can find (because my memory can see it, but I can't bring it to life yet) that is close, is the saw whet owl.

search

Here is movie from Disney called Legends of the Guardians from 2010 with that kind of face but it;s not perfect and not what I am thinking of, but close.

47bcbd3622bb17562c73189d19f96f0a.jpg

northern-saw-whet-owl5.jpg

Somehow I picture some expert on the Rorschach test (aka ink blot test) following this thread and learning a lot about us! Lol! Decal: dog face, Saggitarius, Indian with spear, fire emblem, beach sticker....

Kidding aside, I do appreciate all of your efforts in identifying decal, license plate emblems, Swatperp's face (I cannot move past Spy-vs-Spy on that one). Sleuth on!

We need BatBrat to add these hairstyles if it's not too much work:
The "Friends" hairstyle worn Jennifer A aka the "Jennifer"
A wind blown shag (ala Farrah F)
The Doroth* Hamill
The Mohawk
The Bruce Will*s shaved head look
A crew cut
A beehive (as Brat suggested)
Dreadlocks

I think that covers it. That should be easy.
:razz:

lol Poor Batbrat! :laughing:

attachment.php

Hah. Maybe I'm looking at this too long <modsnip> but it just looks like a dude in a wig to me. :crazy:

ITA. The hair is not working with the gait. This animation really looks like a male.

JMOpinion

Ah, interesting! Just for the heck of it I google 'walking while touching walls'. All the first 10 returns were related to Autism.

I wondered/guessed a few threads ago, that the SP, maybe, was possibly slightly autistic.

This is what I got using light room this time. Playing with the exposure and bumping the black and whites up and down. I just haven't a clue.

93d9998f3b2e8ff126b6286acbaabc86.jpg
97e44592932d66265fdc56536ead7969.jpg
dd0e5e66740c1e6df9efc9b1cb777951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
Has anyone searched the arches in I guess the license plate holder/cover? I've briefly looked and cannot find any identical to this. Most are square. I'm wondering if they aren't a dealers name tag for instance Dallas Chevrolet name plates.

attachment.php

"That looks like a dude with a wig" were my EXACT words. Then, I scrolled down and you said the exact same thing. Must be true!

Omg! I just googled two of the male sw folks and came upon a side by side video of one of them and the sp video. That, along with this awesome animation has sealed the deal for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm pretty sure thats the same one I came across a few days ago. ll I can say I am SO looking forward to an arrest.

First for Missy and her family, then Midlo - I know they all will breathe a sight of relief...then for my brain!

This is no hit man. This isn't anyone in the SW. IMO and I've felt this from the start, this is a young male (18/22) possibly intoxicated, fascinated with LE and role playing them. Think he is well known to LE and lives in the immediate area. As for the brutality of the crime, I think this guy is just a very messed up violent person.

I would think if Altima was in SWFA parking lot to eat And the only two restaurants within a 1/2 mile would be Sonic and Whataburger that LE would have checked their cameras for the Altima. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member