TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! You might be right. I don't know why I've never considered that. Actually, yes I do. I didn't even know it was possible to make a homemade suppressor with a cardboard box at home. But apparently, not only can you make one, but those plastic wrap boxes are ideal to use because of the holes on each end of the box.

(I'm fairly certain that my search history has landed me on an FBI watch list somewhere.)

I dare not look, but can someone really make a silencer from a cardboard box? It may not be of any value in this case, but it would be interesting to know.

SandyQLS - A 24 hour Whataburger and a place to get off the road in a downpour on a long, late ride back to college sounds plausible - if it were guys. Girls would stay at the Whataburger.

This is the first I have heard she had surgery. I know they said BB had surgery just before the murder. JMO

She had a hysterectomy in late 2014 I think, which probably isn't the elective surgery being referred to. From photos it appears the "elective" surgery was likely in 2013 sometime.

Good question.

Another scary question: Has this perp killed before he/she murdered Missy?

My guess is they have not killed before, but clearly are capable of doing it again if they feel justified in doing so. I believe Missy was killed because someone disapproved of something about her life - her personal fitness level, her career in fitness, her appearance, or the affair(s) if they were known, or something still unknown to us.

The thought has crossed my mind that if it's true that there were rumors about an affair with an African American man, someone could have racist beliefs and, if they believed the rumors, may have been angry with MB for having an interracial relationship. Which actually ties in with my thoughts about how the killer was someone who hated MB but cares for her husband and daughters very much...if that person felt an interracial relationship would bring shame upon MB's family, they may have thought killing her was the right thing to do.

I haven't been able to completely catch up on this newest thread, however I wanted to bring up something from a post on the previous thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12625574

Towards the end of the video, at about 2:26 when SP is swinging the hammer, to me it looks like they could be breaking out one of the windows. If you watch the ground before the swinging of the hammer it's clear, but during the swinging and immediate after there is debris that looks like broken glass left on the floor. On the inside. Usually when you break a window from the inside the glass goes outside... this is curious to me. It could be possible that it is debris from a wall, but that's not what it looks like to me.

https://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY

JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I would like to point out one thing: the posted 'still' shot (enlarged), of the thing held in the left hand (that some believe to either be a box, or a tool)...it "looks like" it may have jagged edges. But if you look closely, this must be due to the enlargement, because you also see "jagged edges" in regard to where the (bottom of the) wall meets the floor, and around the door. (This has to be due to the 'enlargement' of the photo. i.e., with 'enlargement', it sometimes causes look of 'distortion'.) And I did not realize it at the time, when I stated the thing looked like it was possibly some type of a "tool" to me. I believed at that time, that it actually had "jagged edges." (I still do not know what the thing is. It is hard to tell what it is.) What I do know is: This person has been carrying around "tools". (So it is hard for me to imagine that, the person would now be carrying around: a box of saran wrap, or a box of garbage bags.)

You know the "still" shot of, the person prying the door. It looks (to me) like the bar thing might have two "prongs" (that curve. Similar to, what a half-circle would look like.) I believe that tool "might" be, what is called a "Halligan" ("Halligan bar"). Do a Google search of that ("Halligan bar"), if you choose to do so. (and Google "image" search). It is a "forced entry tool, that is used by Firemen and Police."

(another entry states): Halligan Bar Tool also known as a Halligan Pro-Bar, Pro-Bar, Hooligan or Hallagan, is a popular tool used by firefighters & miltary personal.

``````
Now granted, anyone can buy online, tactical gear that "looks like": "POLICE".

And, anyone can buy online, a "Halligan" bar (if, that is what the thing is that this person is using when prying open that door.)

[Please don't read-in to this, more than it possibly is, but only to say that],

(If that is a "Halligan" bar that the person was using),

why are we seeing TWO things, "like" Police.

- outfit ("Police" on the vest)

- "Halligan" bar

(I am not implying that this person "is" a cop.)

What I am saying is:

In regard to that tactical outfit (who it belongs to),
do they 'also' have an interest in: the type of "tools" that Police use.

Why stop at, just the "outfit" ("like" Police) ?
(Should we just stop at, the "outfit" ??)

i.e.: What else might they be doing, "like"
"Police".

(And why did they have that vest with "Police" stated on it.)

(i.e.: If not a cop, are they a "wanna-be" ?)

``````
(By the way, and I am not implying this is a serial killer, but only to say that)

Remember what FBI profilers have stated about serial killers:
- Many of them are (also) a "wanna-be" cop.

- Many of them seek out a job in which they get to "wear a uniform".
"Such as, a security guard"

``````
We don't know who this person is. (They might even have a "fake badge", for all we know.)

You know the "still" shot of, the person prying the door. It looks (to me) like the bar thing might have two "prongs" (that curve. Similar to, what a half-circle would look like.) I believe that tool "might" be, what is called a "Halligan" ("Halligan bar"). Do a Google search of that ("Halligan bar"), if you choose to do so. (and Google "image" search). It is a "forced entry tool, that is used by Firemen and Police." (possibly Military/Military Police [MP], as well.)

halligan4.jpg

You mean this above? But SP is holding a light "bar" and parallel to the bar is another "bar".

About the two perps in the video idea that is floating around. No. There is just one. Unless both of them have stuff hanging out of the pocket on their right hips. It is not the bottom of a shirt, it is just something hanging out of a pocket and SP has it in all the videos. My first impression was used tissues, as in SP has an allergy and was praying that one of them dropped out and was left behind, but it was probably more like latex gloves with fingertips hanging out for easy access. Others see a white cell phone, others the tail of a shirt. I see something flexible hanging out of a pocket. Whatever we see, we are seeing only one SP.

I think the pocket flap is up and this is all we are seeing. Flourescent band.
http://www.blauer.com/4-pkt-100-cotton-shorts-8241.html

attachment.php

You mean this above? But SP is holding a light "bar" and parallel to the bar is another "bar".

Give me a bit, to try to find the exact "still" shot I am referring to, and I will post it for you. (I have to find what thread it was in.) Thank you.

(I am still looking for it. And I just saw the photo, right before I posted about the "Halligan".) (The shot is probably in thread 25, 26, or 27.) It is the shot of: The person is prying the door, has hammer in left hand. (and tool they are prying with, in right hand.) (Perp's head is tilted/neck bent - to the right.) And the posters are discussing, what type of hammer, they believe it is. (I will find it, it just might take me a little while.)

This is the thing in left hand (that some wondered if it was a box of saran wrap, box of garbage bags, etc.) (I have done nothing to this except: "crop" it, from original "still" photo, then enlarged it) and did 'rotation' of it, in order to try to read what the writing says.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Terri Bevers case - writing on the white thing in perp's hand.jpg
    Terri Bevers case - writing on the white thing in perp's hand.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Terri Bevers case - writing on thing in left hand.jpg
    Terri Bevers case - writing on thing in left hand.jpg
    737 bytes · Views: 352
  • looks like writing.jpg
    looks like writing.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 628
What about some sort of small concrete block?

7c1d61b82efdaee3629998f3c557d440.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Give me a bit, to try to find the exact "still" shot I am referring to, and I will post it for you. (I have to find what thread it was in.) Thank you.

(I am still looking for it. And I just saw the photo, right before I posted about the "Halligan".) (The shot is probably in thread 25, 26, or 27.) It is the shot of: The person is prying the door, has hammer in left hand. (and tool they are prying with, in right hand.) (Perp's head is tilted/neck bent - to the right.) And the posters are discussing, what type of hammer, they believe it is. (I will find it, it just might take me a little while.)

Halligan's are usually a firefighter's tool, although I've known of some LE having one in their cruiser. They come in different lengths and the ones used by firefighters are typically 24"-30". However, there a shorter versions - 12"-18" - that are also referred to as an "officer's tool".
24-halligan-tool-13.jpg

She had a hysterectomy in late 2014 I think, which probably isn't the elective surgery being referred to. From photos it appears the "elective" surgery was likely in 2013 sometime.

What surgery are you talking about? Seems mysterious since you put "elective" in quotation marks.

So many considerations to what the item in left hand could be...my first and only thought is aluminum foil or Saran Wrap box. When I viewed this for the first time I saw it clearly but was perplexed then considered they wrapped her mouth shut with Saran Wrap. I have since changed that perspective based on the quickness of police investigation and church getting back to business. My theory is SP stunned MB, rolled her up in plastic wrap and then proceeded to beat her to death. It's common kitchen trick to avoid a mess when thinning meat. No splatter.

I also considered the fact that Peter has consulted with a lot of people. And was introduced onto the show as kind of an expert on the ordeal, and MAY have more information than us WS. Or he might have tripped up.

Every time Schulte has been on the show, he has offered as "fact" things that aren't. I see evidence of no real research, no in-depth analysis or desire for precision or accuracy.

I think he's just a local attorney who's glib and willing to talk for free as a "legal expert." But I would wager his sources for his facts (if you want to call them that) are a quick listen to what the local media says, perhaps combined with a hasty glance or two at an article or a public document, and maybe looking at SM that is laced with rumors and pure speculation. IMO the people here at WS are vastly more informed than he is on this case.

Others can certainly form a different conclusion, but when his "new info" is consistently found to be just him with a misunderstanding or being imprecise in his observations, I think the handwriting is on the wall - he knows nothing.

Astonishing, isn't it? But if you really think about it, how many regulars are posting on this forum? How many opinions on what they're seeing in the video? Male, female, heavy, curvy, thin, lean, tall, short, athletic, non-athletic, graceful, clumsy, drunk, injured, on and on and on. Very few of us here can even agree on what we're seeing - despite studying the video for endless hours. It may be the same in LE. They might all be seeing something different. With not much else to go on, some investigators may not be looking as close at certain persons because it doesn't fit what their eyes are telling them.

I have to believe LE has much more information than we do; therefore, LE has a theory - or theories - they are pursuing. Heck, for one thing, they can interview people! (if I could emphasize without appearing to shout, I would!!!) So much information can come from a good interview........probably more than one interview for some of these players. And I think their resources and skills are way above ours. I'm more hopeful of LE's ongoing investigation. Think of the agencies involved........and not every LEO may assess this case the same way. We can't compete. LOL

Every time Schulte has been on the show, he has offered as "fact" things that aren't. I see evidence of no real research, no in-depth analysis or desire for precision or accuracy.

I think he's just a local attorney who's glib and willing to talk for free as a "legal expert." But I would wager his sources for his facts (if you want to call them that) are a quick listen to what the local media says, perhaps combined with a hasty glance or two at an article or a public document, and maybe looking at SM that is laced with rumors and pure speculation. IMO the people here at WS are vastly more informed than he is on this case.

Others can certainly form a different conclusion, but when his "new info" is consistently found to be just him with a misunderstanding or being imprecise in his observations, I think the handwriting is on the wall - he knows nothing.

Where is the transcript for last weeks show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member