MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it shows he had his location setting on prior to and after the "incident" just like the location on his phone. Turned it off b/c he had something to hide which also tells me (imo) that they planned this well in advance prior to Dec 18- JMO

Then she should have asked if it is possible to turn these functions on and off.

Then she should have asked if it is possible to turn these functions on and off.

Agree. 100%. SMH!

It was implied if the jury is paying attention but not asked or on record. Sigh.

Side Note: What is KT doing with this witness?

WMBF News

Schroering did a report after examining the DVR.

On cross examination, the witness said the defendant's DVR system was first operated on Dec. 21, 2013.

The witness is excused.

PTF - please make some coffee for the prosecutors. Brew it strong!

Agree. 100%. SMH!

It was implied if the jury is paying attention but not asked or on record. Sigh.

Side Note: What is KT doing with this witness?

Is the jury allowed to request that witnesses be brought back and specific questions asked?

Judge stops KT from his investigation into witness asking about Headlight Spread pattern analysis. STOP with this please!! :deadhorse:

No more questions!

KT is once again trying to discredit State's expert. He's trying to say reverse projection isn't of any importance.

trying to discredit the FBI/Quantico Video guy that was awesome yesterday.

I wish they had had neighbors or somebody on before saying that they had a different system prior to the incident.

Doing this without that background makes no sense for timeline?

I wish they had had neighbors or somebody on before saying that they had a different system prior to the incident.

During this without that background makes no sense for timeline?

I think the friend of the M son will be on the stand later to say this. IMO

Oooo maybe this guy knows where the missing DVR is..lol

WMBF News

The next witness for the state is Peter Cestare, who is a lieutenant with the Horry County Police Department. He oversees property and evidence, and handles crime scenes.

New witness (I didn't get his name) he went into the house with consent from TM and did a walk through. He has pictures dated on Dec 20, 2013.

He saw cameras on front of house (looking at the house 3 cameras, 1 in center of roof and 1 at each L and Rt corner) another camera INSIDE the house that he saw. He has no pictures of the cameras b/c he noticed the cameras after he left. He saw a camera inside above stairs but b/c it was with permission from TM he didn't want to be overly aggressive in taking pictures of the cameras.

Has she been saying, "if you don't mind" all week? I'm tuning in for the first time this morning and it's already driving me nuts.

Has she been saying, "if you don't mind" all week? I'm tuning in for the first time this morning and it's already driving me nuts.

yes, take a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member