MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then, it is still possible Heather drove to Longbeard's, didn't see SM, started driving back to her apartment and then turned around and went back (because he was there now?).

Sounds more reasonable too that Heather would meet SM at Longbeard's opposed to PTL (even though she was very familiar with PTL). It was very close to her apartment. Remember also, it was a full-moon that night, so it was pretty bright out.

Yet until the map was done I didn't realize that that restaurant was further away from both of them and Heather was in the middle you would think if they were going to meet somewhere it would be in between them not further away from both of them.

Why long beards?

I can't think of a reason why I will be there this weekend but maybe locals will know why they didn't meet somewhere in the middle? That she could have passed him on the road because they both have to go down that road to get there.

Doesn't make sense unless he was saying he was working there late and getting off because he was doing maintenance work at that restaurant?

Ohhhh this has a TON of information on it, even when the vehicle starts and the door opens. (WOW my Ford being synced with my iPhone will tell anyone anything they need to know about me!)

He has GPS locations of the truck! See below:

Beach Ford Nov 8th (purchase of truck)
Oklahoma Nov 22nd
Las Vegas Nov 25th
After Dec 18th it picked up in Kissimmee FL Jan 16, 2014

No GPS coordinates on Dec 18th. He would have expected to be able to collect data around Horry County during Dec but none. Established that there is data before and after but none during the time frame of "incident".

KT objection- Judge favors with him when State asks if there is any way for a person to delete data. No further questions.

Well that was a bust. I hope she comes back with a properly phrased question!

no data at all from Horry County other than the original purchase, is what I understood

Next witness: Ellen Barry works for Sam's Club

WMBF News

McGraw said he was able to collect location data from the truck before the time frame of Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:40 a.m. Those locations included Las Vegas on Nov. 25, 2013.

After Dec. 18, location information from the truck's navigational unit indicated it was in Kissimme, Fla., in January 2014.

The witness testified he collected no GPS data from the truck on Dec. 18. After a quick cross exam, the witness is excused.

WMBF News

The next witness is Ellen Barry, who works for Sam's Club in Myrtle Beach.

Ohhhh this has a TON of information on it, even when the vehicle starts and the door opens. (WOW my Ford being synced with my iPhone will tell anyone anything they need to know about me!)

He has GPS locations of the truck! See below:

Beach Ford Nov 8th (purchase of truck)
Oklahoma Nov 22nd
Las Vegas Nov 25th
After Dec 18th it picked up in Kissimmee FL Jan 16, 2014

No GPS coordinates on Dec 18th. He would have expected to be able to collect data around Horry County during Dec but none. Established that there is data before and after but none during the time frame of "incident".

KT objection- Judge favors with him when Defense asks if there is any way for a person to delete data. No further questions.

:confused:

The painting of the judge on the wall reminds me of Judge Judy. SO distracting, lol! Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining! One of my favorite sayings that she uses.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

She has SM purchase proof including receipts.

Dec 21, 2013 purchased a DVR Security System with cameras, also bought a TV monitor.
Cross- asks why it was purchased. Barry says she doesn't know why.

No further questions.

Next witness: Jimmy Schoring (SP?)

Why not data for that time frame? Was it because the phone wasn't synced? So confused and wondering what the point of that witness was!

Well that was a bust. I hope she comes back with a properly phrased question!

WTH? She couldn't even get in the question about the possibilities of the box being tampered with! She caved to the judge BIG-TIME!

WMBF News

Barry is going through receipts that were entered into evidence of purchases Sidney Moorer made on Dec. 21, 2013. The witness said the defendant bought a 10-camera security system.

On cross examination by the defense, Barry said she had no idea why Moorer purchased the system. The witness is excused.

WTH? She couldn't even get in the question about the possibilities of the box being tampered with! She caved to the judge BIG-TIME!

She could have just said, "what are some possible reasons why there would be no data?"

He works for DME Forensics. Specializes in video and audio analysis. He is President of Research and Development.

WMBF News

The next witness is James Schroering, who works for a forensics consulting company.

Why not data for that time frame? Was it because the phone wasn't synced? So confused and wondering what the point of that witness was!

IMO it shows he had his location setting on prior to and after the "incident" just like the location on his phone. Turned it off b/c he had something to hide which also tells me (imo) that they planned this well in advance prior to Dec 18- JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther