MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you see any surveillance cameras?

Not where I was seated. And when I left I did not take any photographs to respond to you as I saw your message after I had left. I will download photographs and answer some questions tomorrow morning when I have time.

I also went by her apartment that she moved into with her friend and I took photographs there. all this may have been shown on threads before but as somebody from another state... it was interesting to go to see and visit.

I can't prove it but there is no doubt in my mind it was pre-planned. SM just happens to call HE after she had a date. After no contact for over a month. No way. I still say someone who knew HE told SM and or TM HE was going on a date that evening. Maybe innocently but the Ms knew.

SM and TM go cross country on a vaca and still are talking about HE, SM said they talked, cried, TM slapped him, he didn't slap her back in the car during the trip. TM was not going to let it go, forgive and move on.

The first chance they got they killed her. IMO it was that night thinking the new guy would be blamed. Their hands are clean. Even down to using a pay phone to hide involvement.

Up to their ears in this

Do I have it right TM???

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BIB: I have a feeling, this is when TM found out Heather maybe pregnant! SM caught wind of it through someone else and he told TM, they talked <<< more like yelled and screamed, they cried, and she slapped <<<<<< more like punched him. Hmm..and the planning started from there!!! MOO

BIB: I have a feeling, this is when TM found out Heather maybe pregnant! SM caught wind of it through someone else and he told TM, they talked <<< more like yelled and screamed, they cried, and she slapped <<<<<< more like punched him. Hmm..and the planning started from there!!! MOO

I agree with you. I bet he fueled the fire within TM too blaming HE for everything.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge John denied change of venue. Judge Marklay (sp?) took over, granted bond, let them move to FL. Allowed friend of KT on jury and TV cameras in courtroom. Result- hung jury. New opportunity for change of venue. I don't know why, but I keep going back to this... JMO, MOO, etc.
PS- Could someone please inform the Mrs. that a mistrial is NOT the same thing as being found not guilty.

Judge John denied change of venue. Judge Marklay (sp?) took over, granted bond, let them move to FL. Allowed friend of KT on jury and TV cameras in courtroom. Result- hung jury. New opportunity for change of venue. I don't know why, but I keep going back to this... JMO, MOO, etc.
PS- Could someone please inform the Mrs. that a mistrial is NOT the same thing as being found not guilty.

I don't see any kind of gloating or confidence in her. She's scared and acting even more guilty than before. Innocent people do not behave in this manner.

Solicitor: Sidney Moorer case will go to trial again
From staff reports 13 hrs ago

Prosecutors plan to take Sidney Moorer to trial again.

Jurors deadlocked Friday in the case against Moorer, with 10 believing him guilty of kidnapping Heather Elvis and two insisting he was innocent.

Judge Markley Dennis declared a mistrial, leaving the decision to pursue a second trial in the hands of Solicitor Jimmy Richardson.

“We’ll retry the case,” Richardson said. “Hopefully sooner rather than later.”

The solicitor said he’d like to see Moorer in court again this summer, but a trial date hasn’t been set.

[…]

In this recent article, it says, "Livesay said the text messages and calls between their two phones showed Moorer was definitely trying to lure Elvis away.'

What text messages were there that showed SM definitely lured Heather away? Don't recall reading them during the trial.

In this recent article, it says, "Livesay said the text messages and calls between their two phones showed Moorer was definitely trying to lure Elvis away.'

What text messages were there that showed SM definitely lured Heather away? Don't recall reading them during the trial.
Poor reporting?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree, poor reporting.

There is no thread for SM's upcoming trial on the Obstruction of Justice??

So the obstruction of justice is from the car cam when the police talked to SM the night of December 18th??:

The obstructing justice warrant states Sidney Moorer &#8220;prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and his activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013.&#8221;
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9a9584b4-3d76-11e6-ba01-d3e1e624590c.html

KC- Hi there I'm officer Canterbury what's your name sir?
Sidney- Sidney. I know why you're here. At least it's assuming to know why you're here. Got your voicemail I was getting ready to call you back.
KC -what's your relationship with Heather Elvis?
Sidney- there is no relationship there was a relationship and I broke it off. The other night called my phone, blew it up like...
KC -stop you right there and let you look it over. Already got phone records for the last month. 360 something texts between your phone number and her phone number.
Sidney- I can tell you what happen my wife is the only one with my phone. I'll be honest, my wife found out I ended it because we both said this ain't right, this ain't right for our kids. So we decided to patch it up. My wife actually took my phone and put a lock on it. I will show you this is the last message I sent to her and a . is what she sent back. I talked to her either last night or the night before I can't remember.
KC- if we find out you're lying and you're hindering an investigation we need to find her.
Sidney -First time she called I didn't answer then the second time I answered and told her not to call anymore she said fine *advertiser censored** it and she hung up.
KC- that's all she said was *advertiser censored** it and hung up?
Sidney yes.
KC- (inaudible)
Sidney- I have no idea I don't know where she was when she called look I'm trying to fix things with my wife family and keep things like they're supposed to be and go on.
KC- I was just told that her dad called?
Sidney -yes and I actually have text messages where he was like return this call immediately I won't ask you again where Heather is but I want you to know I'm going to get answers. Then he called me. I answered he said &#8220;but you have kids you better watch (inaudible) or I'll find you&#8221;. I have a loaded gun sitting by my bed in the house if someone comes in the house they're not going to leave house.
KC -he's just trying to find his daughter
Sidney -I'm not denying me and her having a relationship but I ended it. We were getting ready to go on vacation and all the s*** hit the fan. I said look this is gotta stop, its gotta end. Went on vacation, went to Disneyland the whole thing came back, while we were out there we did a lot of talking sitting in the car she, cried I cried, she smacked me a few times I didn't hit her back, but it doesn't matter she smacked me a couple times whatever, we kind of worked it out.
KC- when did you say you got back from out of town?
Sidney- two weeks ago something like that last had sex with her end of October.
KC- Where were you at this Wednesday? Give me a brief rundown of what you did.
Sidney- straightened up in the yard, work Wednesday night at Sticky Fingers...
KC - in the morning time like two or something. Where were you when she was trying to call you?
Sidney- we were in the bed. Me and my wife were in the bed.
KC- did you at any point go down around the Peachtree landing area?
Sidney- no.
KC - so nothing is going to show up on you and that area? We pull the track records where your phone's been it didn't go anywhere near Peachtree Landing?
Sidney- no
KC - just spoke to the Dad and I just let him know you must have called the police. Said he 's just worried, doesn't know where she is so we're good on that?
Sidney- yeah as long as he doesn't show up we're fine, I mean I understand.
KC he's not going to show up you know of any other boyfriend she had trouble with?
Sidney -all I know is that she dated one of the beer guys at the Tilted Kilt and that's it.
KC - drivers for the beer company?
Sidney yes.
KC- which one?
Sidney think it's better brands I wouldn't swear on it.
KC - how old is he?
Sidney- I have no idea, don't know if they have to be 21 to drive I think they do.
KC- have you heard his name before?
Sidney - Ahhh no never heard his name.
KC- she never talked to you about him?
Sidney- no it's just someone was giving me s*** one day in there because... I think some people knew we were trying to see each other.
KC- you still working at the Tilted Kilt?
Sidney- No. When all the s*** hit the fan I called and said look I can't work here anymore. My wife doesn't want me working here anymore.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...VIDENCE-Pro-and-Con-2&p=12662174#post12662174

@ JerseyGirl
So the obstruction of justice is from the car cam when the police talked to SM the night of December 18th??:

I thought the OJ charge was from lying about the payphone call, but there are a lot of untruths in his statement to the officer at his house.

@ JerseyGirl

I thought the OJ charge was from lying about the payphone call, but there are a lot of untruths in his statement to the officer at his house.

BBM. I think if the OJ charge had been allowed to be tried at the same time as the kidnapping, we'd have a guilty verdict. The jury would be forced to acknowledge he lied, and why would he do that if he was innocent?

Sorry I didn't get more shots yesterday.

The road to Longbeards is a 2 lane with the retention pond not visible, but it is to the right rear of the building
HELongbeardsApproach.jpg

To the left of the building is the trash dumpsters
HELongbeardsTrash.jpg

Signs welcoming concealed carry
HELongbeardsGun.jpg

HELongbeardsSignGun.jpg

When that IM was shown in court and I read about it on this thread, I was at my parents house. After reading the IM, I asked "what does OJ and popsicles mean?" out loud to myself, and my dad (who had no clue what I was doing on my phone) said "that sounds to me like someone is having a weird pregnancy craving."

I was like.... whaaaat?

They were potstickers- not Popsicle's.

That's an even weirder combination.

did anyone get a clear screen shot of that slide? I tried, but it is blurry, just wondering if we know for sure who it was between, the times, and what it said.

Did you look for cameras?

Sorry, I had left before reading your note asking that yesterday. I did look specifically on the patio, and there were none there. I didn't look for them inside or on the outside other than the patio area. I talked to a guy on the patio who said he was a painter for the building, he had heard of the case, he did not know Sidney or Heather, and like the bartender he knew that the phone had pinged at the trash can area of the parking lot... yet said he kept to himself and didn't get into other folks business.

I'll have to check my earlier post for what I shared yesterday... but from the road Longbeards is on, after you go back to main road (1/5 mile?) and turn left, it is a straight shot down to Heathers apartment. (I used the address that was posted on the other thread). Nice apartments and backs up to and appears is part of a country club/golf community.

HEfront.jpg

HEAptBack.jpg

Oh, and Longbeards has inexpensive drinks lol. (Hey, while being surreptitious I had to pretend to be a bar customer :biggrin: ) $3.00 for a vodka tonic in a ball jar! Wow! Where I come from that drink would cost $7.00.

HELongbeardsdrink.jpg

BBM. I think if the OJ charge had been allowed to be tried at the same time as the kidnapping, we'd have a guilty verdict. The jury would be forced to acknowledge he lied, and why would he do that if he was innocent?

I respectfully disagree. I think that jury was letting OJ off, regardless of evidence. I recently watched ESPN's "OJ: Made in America," where a juror finally confirmed the rumor that the jury's verdict was payback for Rodney King. :twocents:

Sorry, I had left before reading your note asking that yesterday. I did look specifically on the patio, and there were none there. I didn't look for them inside or on the outside other than the patio area. I talked to a guy on the patio who said he was a painter for the building, he had heard of the case, he did not know Sidney or Heather, and like the bartender he knew that the phone had pinged at the trash can area of the parking lot... yet said he kept to himself and didn't get into other folks business.

I'll have to check my earlier post for what I shared yesterday... but from the road Longbeards is on, after you go back to main road (1/5 mile?) and turn left, it is a straight shot down to Heathers apartment. (I used the address that was posted on the other thread). Nice apartments and backs up to and appears is part of a country club/golf community.

View attachment 97552

View attachment 97553

Oh, and Longbeards has inexpensive drinks lol. (Hey, while being surreptitious I had to pretend to be a bar customer :biggrin: ) $3.00 for a vodka tonic in a ball jar! Wow! Where I come from that drink would cost $7.00.

View attachment 97554

Hahaha about the drink :).

Thanks for going there and checking it out!

Good thought! That certainly may have helped the jury focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley