Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

July 16, 1994
5f433c9214a157cc4ea58c2ee64807cf.png

So similar to his previous crime!!! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully more pics will emerge. I will ask a certain person if they can try to get a pic at court today; if they can even get into the courthouse area. It will likely be very crowded. I really think his booking pic and video still shot (orange coveralls) are a very good representation of him. I saw him at a local business at a distance of maybe ten-15 feet a year or two ago. I have one of those creepy memories for remembering faces and stories/events of the past. I may have seen him at that local (unnamed) business more than once, not sure.

I just wish we had a better straight on, no head tilt pic to compare but that might be hard to get from his hearing. I see similarities but also a lot of differences and I know you said in your opinion from seeing him in person he doesn't look that much like the sketch. Hmmmm...hopefully time will reveal the answer! Ugh, I would be creeped out too knowing I had at least one maybe more encounters with him! Thank you so much for all your input/pictures!

I just thought of something! Has anyone found details about his marijuana cultivation conviction from 2000? I'm wondering...was the grow operation at the house with the barn they have been searching? I know it was speculated that he has lived there a long time going off of court records with that address. If it was at that house I am assuming the police searched everything so if he has been actively murdering for years and possibly keeping souvenirs typical of serial killers you would think LE might have found evidence of that. I am going to try and find dockets from that case to see if it was the county rd 6 address. It's possible the grow op was somewhere else, or maybe he was just involved in it with someone else and not residing at the address the plants were found. Anyone else have opinions on this?

I also see a resemblance to the composite sketch. I think the shape of the chin is the same and the eyes seem very similar in shape. The only thing that stands out as different is the hairline. In the shot from his recent court date you can clearly see he has a widows peak, but it isn't that noticeable in the actual mugshot, maybe because his head is slightly tilted upwards. With that said, sketches obviously aren't perfect and witnesses might not have remembered certain details. I am not familiar at all with the case that sketch is from, do we know who gave the info for the sketch? (I wonder how good of a look the person got) I plan on checking out that cases thread but was hoping someone familiar with it might have a quick answer as I assume that particular info might be buried in the thread(s)

When his head is fairly straight there is no widows peak...when tilted downward, I think that may just be his hairline/receding more than an actual widows peak. His eyes are not hooded like the sketch. Sketches are "sketchy" you're relying on witness that saw for a moment, the talent of the sketch artist, etc. I don't put that much stock in them. The only sketch I've ever seen that was completely amazing was the one done for Polly Klaas murderer. That woman who did that was truly amazing but she has an extraordinary gift to really draw a witness out.

I have to agree with Deltucky, he used a car or truck to leave her. Searchers were out. LE was crawling all over the place. He had to do it quick just to get her out and away from his house/barn.

Also, does anyone know if there will be video or pictures at his court date tomorrow? Since no one has been able to find his mugshot from 2000 (yet), I think it would help to compare if we had some more pictures of this monster!

Somebody in the last thread actually posted his pic when he was in high school. Looks completely different and he is smiling.

I had where Hill was found and also Jaso was found. I think Steelman keeps missing my posts.. I wanted him to add where they were found on his map.

I just thought of something! Has anyone found details about his marijuana cultivation conviction from 2000? I'm wondering...was the grow operation at the house with the barn they have been searching? I know it was speculated that he has lived there a long time going off of court records with that address. If it was at that house I am assuming the police searched everything so if he has been actively murdering for years and possibly keeping souvenirs typical of serial killers you would think LE might have found evidence of that. I am going to try and find dockets from that case to see if it was the county rd 6 address. It's possible the grow op was somewhere else, or maybe he was just involved in it with someone else and not residing at the address the plants were found. Anyone else have opinions on this?

I seem to recall it was on his property. We have no idea what horrors are in that barn. DEA or whoever busted him might have just given the barn a cursory glance. They were all about the drugs imo.

When his head is fairly straight there is no widows peak...when tilted downward, I think that may just be his hairline/receding more than an actual widows peak. His eyes are not hooded like the sketch. Sketches are "sketchy" you're relying on witness that saw for a moment, the talent of the sketch artist, etc. I don't put that much stock in them. The only sketch I've ever seen that was completely amazing was the one done for Polly Klaas murderer. That woman who did that was truly amazing but she has an extraordinary gift to really draw a witness out.

I have to agree with Deltucky, he used a car or truck to leave her. Searchers were out. LE was crawling all over the place. He had to do it quick just to get her out and away from his house/barn.

I agree, sketches aren't the best! And I agree about him using a truck/car/van. Wow, this guy is real ballsy getting rid of her while LE was swarming! It makes me wonder how long she was actually in that field. If she was abducted around 7pm and wasn't reported missing until I think 11pm that is about 4 hours so he could have done it before the searches started.

I know I thought that too...also as I was reading, there was another guy who was indicted for abduction in the same manner. So, yes it may be more common (sadly) than one realizes. So sorry Jashrema...I see you are up late. Must be hard to sleep. Like you said earlier...you never believed it could happen close to you. So very sorry.

I had where Hill was found and also Jaso was found. I think Steelman keeps missing my posts.. I wanted him to add where they were found on his map.

I think it's that darn job he was complaining about today. ;) Maybe you could send him a PM. I hope you and yours are holding up. I can't imagine what you are going through. ((((((((Jashrema))))))

I seem to recall it was on his property. We have no idea what horrors are in that barn. DEA or whoever busted him might have just given the barn a cursory glance. They were all about the drugs imo.

I agree about LE mostly looking for drug evidence. I just wonder if there could have been anything left out that LE didn't see as suspicious since they were there for drugs and not suspected abduction/murder. I guess this means that at the time if he was in fact murdering and possibly hiding bodies on the property he was doing a good job cleaning up. I say this because I am also assuming he didn't know LE was coming to bust the grow so he probably wouldn't have had time to get rid of anything suspicious that could have been left out. (We know they found illegal guns so that wasn't hidden or not hidden good enough) Also possible there were weeks or months between his attacks giving him a lot of time to clean, hide, cover up freshly dug graves, etc. Others have posted about him possibly becoming over confident and sloppy over time and I agree with that even more now. I can't wait to find out what evidence led them to him this time, so many unanswered questions right now but understandably so.

The country roads here don't get much traffic. US 20 and SR 2 have what might be considered moderate traffic. Fulton County has 42,000 people on 407 square miles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_County,_Ohio

Pretty rural.
I have so appreciated the insights of those of you who live in the area. The photos were yes emotional and thought provoking making it too real. Speaking of rural...while trying to locate parents of JDW....some genealogy trivia...the first Worley to Fulton County born in New Jersey...migrating to Dover and Clinton it appears. Earliest born Worley I found on family search was June of 1847. How sad that a descendant of probably hard working farmers......

I know I thought that too...also as I was reading, there was another guy who was indicted for abduction in the same manner. So, yes it may be more common (sadly) than one realizes. So sorry Jashrema...I see you are up late. Must be hard to sleep. Like you said earlier...you never believed it could happen close to you. So very sorry.

Thanks Kat..yes , sleep doesn't come easy.

(Elainera, what time is it now in India? What part of India are you in?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769