GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget, was over a year ago we talked about it. I went there and had to register to look at his profile, but in two minutes there was a creepy perv trying to chat me up, so I left fast and scrubbed my browser ...

Girl, you have no sense of adventure. Lol. ;)

Girl, you have no sense of adventure. Lol. ;)
Not so, lol. I've had many adventures and I pick and choose now. Losers site ... ;-)
I wonder how many ladies got "lucky" and hooked up with Steven, and now feel seriously slimed.

Not so, lol. I've had many adventures and I pick and choose now. Losers site ... ;-)
I wonder how many ladies got "lucky" and hooked up with Steven, and now feel seriously slimed.

Ewww....
:sick:
(I feel for them, truly, if they didn't know in advance...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a nice long article about yesterday's testimony:

http://mauinews.com/page/content.de...ks--Capobianco-murdered-his-unborn-child.html

"You would agree with me that you had already hated Steven by then?" defense attorney Jon Apo asked.

"Thank you, finally, for asking," Kimberlyn Scott replied. "No, I didn't like Steven. He never treated her well. He never gave me a reason to think he did anything good for her. Why would I like him?"

------------------

Apo asked Scott whether "it would be your testimony that you believe at the heart of this case that Steven intentionally murdered the unborn child of your daughter."

"I would say that," she answered. "Based on the fact that he lied to my face . . . "

------------------

"I did not like him," Scott said. "I wouldn't necessarily say I hated him, but I did not like the way he treated my daughter."

"Do you hate him now?" Jones asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "Yeah, I do."

After Kim's cross-examination yesterday, Nahiku resident Albert Young testified about finding Nala at 7 or 7:30 AM at Nahiku Marketplace.

Oh, How I wish we could have cheered for Kim as she stood down Apo with her strong, direct answers. She is a sure-footed warrior.

Go Kim, speak your truth.

On a side note, I saw Albert Young on the list and thought it was Grandfather. So forget what I said about GF being on witness list. It was Albert I saw. I don't know the first name of GF. Peter Tosh?

Go Kim, speak your truth.

On a side note, I saw Albert Young on the list and thought it was Grandfather. So forget what I said about GF being on witness list. It was Albert I saw. I don't know the first name of GF. Peter Tosh?

Carlos Young. From Court Chatter (on YouTube), SC's interview from Trial Day 3 part 2 @ about 12:30.

Powerful testimony by Kim, good for her. I'm glad Apo asked about the feticide law. It almost seems like he wanted to champion Kim's actions since Charli's disappearance, which gives him a point in my book. A point I might add which is revocable at any time. Lol.

Carlos Young. From Court Chatter (on YouTube), SC's interview from Trial Day 3 part 2 @ about 12:30.
Thanks PT, don't see Carlos Young on subpoena list, just rechecked. There are two docs filed with lists of the prosecution's witnesses, but they cannot be viewed online.
I did notice this recent subpoena of Steven's half-brother.

06/29/2016 14:49 SUBPOENA; NOTICE TO APPEAR IN COURT (MARIO K. AH PUCK)

I can't understand why they would not call SC's grandfather, as his testimony seems critical for establishing Steven's whereabouts. If he is an alibi witness, then the defense might be the one calling him.

The defense filed a witness list in May, again if viewable it would be by going into court house; however, I don't know if criminal case files are viewable by public, and generally if a file is being used by the court, it cannot be viewed, so ...

This may be of interest:
August 9th: RETURN DAY ON SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM: DR. DAMARELL, AT&T, VERIZON, MAUI POLICE DEPARTMENT[/TD]
Date/Time: 08/09/2016 09:45 09:45

There's your phone records testimony in the queue.
Dr. J. Mickey Damerell is the orthodontist.

The forensic entomologist who will testify is Dr. M. Lee Goff.

One more entry from the court record for now. This was filed by Apo last Wednesday.
MOTION TO ALLOW CROSS-EXAMINATION OF MOLLY WIRTH REGARDING HER PRIOR INCONSISTENT STATEMENT, TO PRECLUDE THE STATE FROM CONTINUING TO MAKE SPEAKING OBJECTIONS, USING OBJECTION TO HARASS, AND FROM MAKING COMMENTS, AND FOR CURATIVE ACTION;MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION07/20/2016 09:37

APO, JON HENRY

Thanks PT, don't see Carlos Young on subpoena list, just rechecked. There are two docs filed with lists of the prosecution's witnesses, but they cannot be viewed online.
I did notice this recent subpoena of Steven's half-brother.

I can't understand why they would not call SC's grandfather, as his testimony seems critical for establishing Steven's whereabouts. If he is an alibi witness, then the defense might be the one calling him.

The defense filed a witness list in May, again if viewable it would be by going into court house; however, I don't know if criminal case files are viewable by public, and generally if a file is being used by the court, it cannot be viewed, so ...

I've been curious about CY from the beginning, because he hasn't publicly said a word about the crime one way or the other. He hasn't said, "My grandson would never do such a thing, he's basically a good person" or "He's been trouble for some time. I threw him out of my house and I hope he rots in jail." Nada, zip, zilch. He's a mystery man. Rumor has it that he's moved to the mainland.

I've been curious about CY from the beginning, because he hasn't publicly said a word about the crime one way or the other. He hasn't said, "My grandson would never do such a thing, he's basically a good person" or "He's been trouble for some time. I threw him out of my house and I hope he rots in jail." Nada, zip, zilch. He's a mystery man. Rumor has it that he's moved to the mainland.

It ain't a rumor.

Pua, I see Carlos Young on the witness list.
thanks Nikki, can you see an actual witness list? I only found the list of subpoenas, and my eyes got tired scanning it, so must have missed his name. I am not sure whether a subpoena can force a witness to come from out of state. Anyone?
Glad you straightened out my error there quickly, sorry about that. :)

http://mauinow.com/2016/07/29/capobianco-murder-trial-man-who-found-charlis-dog-testifies/

Thank you Wendy Osher and Maui Now.

"Young testified that Fiona Wais showed up at the location with an individual named Adam at around 1:30 a.m. on Wednesday.

“You can tell when a dog sees an owner and when it sees a friend. I could tell that the dog was going with someone who knows the owner and it was on its way home,” said Young.

After a brief line of questioning, the court excused Young and the prosecution called their next witness, Brooke Hailey Scott to the stand.

Brooke Scott is the older sister of Charli Scott, by a year and 10 months. She first came to know the defendant at Mana Foods in Pāʻia where they were both employed in different departments. Her sister, Charli, started working there a year after she started."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti