GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they get who did this, gosh they were so young just trying to enjoy the last of summer vacay before school starts up again.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

That's right, you can never say never anymore.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

A think there will be an arrest by the end of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on this comment thread states that she lives in the neighborhood and that it is the home of the ex-boyfriend. I find it very difficult to believe that an east Cobb Co. team would execute his ex-girlfriend and her guy friend, but anything's possible. Since that information matches what was on the police report from the get-go (suspect: ex-boyfriend of the girl)), I have a guess that Roswell PD is on top of this and will have it solved stat.

https://www.facebook.com/wsbtv/?fref=ts

I was thinking ex-boyfriend, but the only males living at the house that I saw are far too old for that to make sense. However, the male that has been seen talking to police, I am unable to account for. It might be him. The girl being home from school and super distraught and mom defensively holding her makes me think she might be involved. The male seemed pretty nonchalant in the video.

I was thinking ex-boyfriend, but the only males living at the house that I saw are far too old for that to make sense. However, the male that has been seen talking to police, I am unable to account for. It might be him. The girl being home from school and super distraught and mom defensively holding her makes me think she might be involved. The male seemed pretty nonchalant in the video.

Look at the distraught girl's ring finger. I think she has a wedding ring on so she may be older than we think too.

Look at the distraught girl's ring finger. I think she has a wedding ring on so she may be older than we think too.

Can you link that?

Can you link that?

It does look like a wedding and engagement ring. She also seems to have a hearing aid. Maybe she is being brought in for questioning not as a suspect but questioning her about the suspect?

4551 is the house number.

I have determined quite a bit, but I'm not sure what is entirely acceptable to share here. Property records turned up some names. There are images on social media of a girl crying outside of the home being searched, with what I believe is her mom and older brother.

I'm feeling right now as if she is the suspect. Her name starts with K and her middle name is the mom's first name.

ETA: I also have seen absolutely nothing on SM about this, in terms of rumors spread by peers and whatever. Very strange.

It is odd that their classmates aren't getting on Facebook saying it's so and so or at least one or 2 of the classmates blabbing

I did read on social media the RUMOR that it was an older guy that wanted to be with Natalie. Just throwing that out there.

My only other thought is that there is a social media profile of another member of the family I cannot track down (as if it were maybe removed). He may be the guy in the video being questioned. Same family name, first name starts with a T.

But that is pure conjecture.

I think this will turn out to be the ex-boy friend. I have been searching all the reports I can find and I am not really seeing any comments from anyone that knew them.

I think she might be the mother, and the woman standing with her may be a neighbor.

I'm getting a "neighbor feel" from the body language.

Odd that her FB isn't coming up for y'all; it comes right up for me. Maybe because I'm local. https://www.facebook.com/natalie.henderson.9022?fref=ts It went into "remembering" mode today; wasn't like that yesterday.

There are too many Carter Davises coming up for me to find him easily.

The distraught girl could easily be a sister who is now convinced her brother did something horrible and is totally overwhelmed by it. His nonchalance is puzzling, but there could be a number of reasons for it, both innocent and not so innocent. There's no way to tell anything from it.

I suspect Roswell PD will have made an arrest by the end of the day.

I think this will turn out to be the ex-boy friend. I have been searching all the reports I can find and I am not really seeing any comments from anyone that knew them.

I know we can't post names but I'm just curious if anyone knows who the ex boyfriend is? Have y'all found his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa