Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought...My dogs have bark collars. They fit around the neck and if the dog makes a loud noise such as a bark, they get shocked. He may could have used something like that to keep them quiet in the barn.

Don't shock collars have 2 parts to them? The collar and the controller? The controller want in the evidence. I'm not arguing just finding that part to it.

As I look at it it could say 5 nock collas! I'm just mumbling now

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

There are two types, one for training dogs which have a remote and the other is part of in ground containment systems (invisible fence) honestly I'd hope it was the second and for a family dog past or present but that would probably be wishful thinking.

***oops three I forgot about bark collars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't shock collars have 2 parts to them? The collar and the controller? The controller want in the evidence. I'm not arguing just finding that part to it.

Misc items would cover the remote, it could have been in the crate or bags. I have one that only works if my dog barked. It felt the movement and would jolt my 80 pound dog. It left nasty marks where it connected so we got rid of it. It seemed cruel. It was a "bark collar"

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Just a thought...My dogs have bark collars. They fit around the neck and if the dog makes a loud noise such as a bark, they get shocked. He may could have used something like that to keep them quiet in the barn.

Where I work we once had a dog come in with an embedded shock collar - horrific. But some of us being morons decided to try a shock collar on because we were curious about the level of shock a dog would receive. I had it on the lowest setting and couldn't do any more than that. Some of the guys I worked with went higher because they turned it into a competition ([emoji19]). I did it for mere seconds and I won't forget how it felt. Yes, we were stupid yet curious.

Nope.. There are at least 3 types of shock collars that I am aware of. My neighbors complained about my dog barking constantly <during deer rut> and the HOA was fining me so many $$ per day. I went to a vet and rented one for a couple weeks til the deer rut was over. It was voice activated and would shock the K9 when he barked preventing him from barking uncontrollably.. Some have control devices and others activate when they get near a property boundary wire.

The more I think about it, the more likely it seems that a shock collar fits right in with him.

There were three eye bolts taken from the barn. One labelled east, one west, and one top. Couple that with the two hanging metal "devices" (2A12) from the top of the barn.. and a lot of rope.... And I don't want to think about this anymore. :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Y'all do know there are shock collars made for people too...

Guys... do you know if there is one barn, or two?
There are items that are noted as being taken from the 'Barn', and then the 'North barn'.
I am unsure of whether that means there are two barns, or if 'North' refers to the 'north end of the one barn'.

I currently have everything noted from 'North Barn' as such, and 'Barn' as 'Barn', and it makes sorting by location ungainly, especially if it is one building.

If anyone can confirm that there is just one barn, I am going to change the 'Retrieved from' field for ALL barn items to start with 'BARN', with the area noted afterwards.

TIA!

ETA - I think that it's one barn, and the 'north' end is where the room is. The freezer is noted as North barn. Eyebolts, exterior door, chicken cage, disposable underpants, metal hanging devices, etc. all come from 'North Barn'

I thought there were 2 out buildings, a very large barn, and another smaller building.

That's Worley's business. Some of us knew he did trucking and then "engine repair" now he provided a "shuttle service" as well

How many phone did they confiscate again? 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member