Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we can agree to disagree. AFAIC, the ONLY LE I will give the benefit of the doubt is the FBI. I believe the LE agencies involved prior to the FBI dropped the ball big time in this case. I also do not agree that anyone in LE has made it clear that any of the friends are not involved. They have NEVER named POI and have NEVER ruled anyone out.

Agree to disagree as well. BTW I never stated that LE cleared the friends. I only said that they have made it clear that the friends are not suspects at this time:

Police interviewed Brozowitz and his friends after Brittanee went missing. Crosby said at this point, none of the friends are suspects.

http://www.live5news.com/story/3243...ified-in-brittanee-drexel-disappearancemurder

Reading through this thread after a bit of a hiatus, i see a lot of mention about there being no POI's in this case, but wasn't TST named as a POI back in 2010?????

Reading through this thread after a bit of a hiatus, i see a lot of mention about there being no POI's in this case, but wasn't TST named as a POI back in 2010?????

Yes, he was. And he's not the only person who has been named a person of interest in this case. We can only speculate which of those POIs LE is still looking at.

I think it's important in these cases to not just listen to what LE say, but watch what they are doing. LE put up 23 billboards on Hwy. 17 in McClellanville & went door to door in the neighborhoods. They have threatened to charge people with obstruction and also have received new information. TDT has been indicted with by the FBI by a "direct indictment" which is rarely done, no court date showing (see link), however it is possible this is not connected to this case, but I personally highly doubt it. It's also possible, he is a witness or making a deal. The FBI have also offered a $25,000 reward + protection. TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK

ETA - http://inmatesearch.charlestoncount...&BDF=&BDT=&ADF=&ADT=&IN=&SPA=False&SNDX=False

I think it's important in these cases to not just listen to what LE say, but watch what they are doing. LE put up 23 billboards on Hwy. 17 in McClellanville & went door to door in the neighborhoods. They have threatened to charge people with obstruction and also have received new information. TDT has been indicted with by the FBI by a "direct indictment" which is rarely done, no court date showing (see link), however it is possible this is not connected to this case, but I personally highly doubt it. It's also possible, he is a witness or making a deal. The FBI have also offered a $25,000 reward + protection. TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK

BBM.

:yeahthat:

ETA - http://inmatesearch.charlestoncount...&BDF=&BDT=&ADF=&ADT=&IN=&SPA=False&SNDX=False

Also found KOT Jr. interesting. Not sure if he's ever been mentioned in Britt's case but the previous charges and current holding agency piqued my interest. JMO, MOO, etc

Also found KOT Jr. interesting. Not sure if he's ever been mentioned in Britt's case but the previous charges and current holding agency piqued my interest. JMO, MOO, etc

Yes, very interesting! We may be seeing a domino effect unfolding, that LE has expressed recently IMO .

A federal case could be drug or arms case. But consider: 1) Sex trafficking is a federal crime that falls under FBI jurisdiction.

Sex trafficking is the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, obtaining, patronizing, or soliciting of a person for the purposes of a commercial sex act, in which the commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such an act has not attained 18 years of age (22 USC § 7102).
https://traffickingresourcecenter.org/what-human-trafficking/federal-law

By quoting this statement, I don't mean to say that I think the motive for kidnapping Brittanee was "sex trafficking" as it in portrayed in popular movies like Taken. But trafficking could be one means to go about breaking up a criminal enterprise that local LE had taken on and failed to try or convict. Certainly, if any sexual contact after an abduction in which drugs were exchanged would fall into this category.

Moreover,
The federal government has jurisdiction over killings that occur during
· The transportation of illegal aliens (8 U.S.C. § 1324
· The destruction of aircraft or motor vehicles (18 U.S.C. §§ 32-34)
· A drive-by shooting (18 U.S.C. § 36)
· A violent act at an international airport (18 U.S.C. § 37)
· An arson or unlawful handling of an explosive (18 U.S.C. § 844)
· A crime of violence or drug offense involving a firearm (18 U.S.C. § 924(j))
· An attack on a federal facility using a firearm (18 U.S.C. § 930)
· A kidnapping (18 U.S.C. § 1201)
· […]
· Abusive sexual conduct (18 U.S.C. §§ 2244, 2245)
· Certain child exploitation crimes (18 U.S.C. § 2251(d))
· A crime of torture (18 U.S.C. § 2340A)

In addition, the feds have jurisdiction over the crimes listed above; see particularly the ones in bold.

Not sure if he's ever been mentioned in Britt's case but the previous charges and current holding agency piqued my interest. JMO, MOO, etc

Snipped by me to make sure I'm not breaking TOS. Also going to tread very carefully with what I'm about to say.

If you Google that inmates name you will find an article by Post & Courier with why he was arrested. It is very suspicious and I also wondered if it could be linked due to similar last name.

However after searching social media networks I cannot find any connection between this person and any known persons of interest in Brittanee's case.

Snipped by me to make sure I'm not breaking TOS. Also going to tread very carefully with what I'm about to say.

If you Google that inmates name you will find an article by Post & Courier with why he was arrested. It is very suspicious and I also wondered if it could be linked due to similar last name.

However after searching social media networks I cannot find any connection between this person and any known persons of interest in Brittanee's case.

I thought the big announcement press conference rather strongly implied that it was not somebody they had been looking at before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the big announcement press conference rather strongly implied that it was not somebody they had been looking at before.

Really? I didn't pick up on that. I'll have to listen again. That's an interesting theory.

That is interesting. I thought just the opposite. I probably should go watch it again also.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

One of the many problems solving this case is; because she was held for several days and moved around to different locations screams of sex-trafficking which implies many people being involved and no doubt LE wants to solve this case, breakup any networks, arrest everyone involved + determine IF there is a tie to other cases. The crime stats. from McClellanville are way above the national average on crime in general, rape was over 1000% higher IIRC. This area needs the trash taken out or history will repeat itself.

One of the many problems solving this case is; because she was held for several days and moved around to different locations screams of sex-trafficking which implies many people being involved and no doubt LE wants to solve this case, breakup any networks, arrest everyone involved + determine IF there is a tie to other cases. The crime stats. from McClellanville are way above the national average on crime in general, rape was over 1000% higher IIRC. This area needs the trash taken out or history will repeat itself.

I agree. I posted the material above because I think that Brittanee's abduction and murder is likely to be part of a much larger picture, and not just other similar crimes. The FBI could have come into the case for a number of other reasons that make Brit's case part of a larger federal case, almost certainly involving what we think of as gang-related activity, or the activity of a "corrupt organization," as in RICO. It's hard to figure why these POIs are still out walking around, but it's likely because they want to get them all off the street, end the whole organization or as much as possible.

I found his record on another site which was called bailbondcity i think. And it says he has previously been arrested for 3rd degree domestic violence sometime in january . and marijuna possession.

If you look on some of the friends lists on fb they have a DT on there.. Im pretty sure thats him . going by his middle name. If i recall correctly he has pics of himself on there too

If you look on some of the friends lists on fb they have a DT on there.. Im pretty sure thats him . going by his middle name. If i recall correctly he has pics of himself on there too

Oh I absolutely agree with that. I was referring to KOT in my post. I don't think he's related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member