Explain BDI to me

BR's high school yearbook is online, I've never seen this before. And I've seen just about everything else.

https://archive.org/details/rayderyearbookch2005char

According to the index, he's mentioned on pages 74, 81 and 171. 171 is a very flashy full page congratulations ad from mom and dad...

Good grief - I can't imagine too many kids who would be pleased to have baby/toddler pics of themselves put in a year book. :facepalm:

Good grief - I can't imagine too many kids who would be pleased to have baby/toddler pics of themselves put in a year book. :facepalm:

The yearbook for my elementary, middle, and high school always had baby pictures of the graduating class. I don't really see why anyone would have a problem with it?

ETA: Did the seniors have to provide their own pictures? Why are they all posing completely different, different backgrounds?

One of the "Congrats" ads is from some plumbing place and says "Congratulations President Bush!" Um....he was a member of the CHS Class of 2005?

The yearbook for my elementary, middle, and high school always had baby pictures of the graduating class. I don't really see why anyone would have a problem with it?

ETA: Did the seniors have to provide their own pictures? Why are they all posing completely different, different backgrounds?

One of the "Congrats" ads is from some plumbing place and says "Congratulations President Bush!" Um....he was a member of the CHS Class of 2005?

My high school year book had baby pictures of some graduates, it was an option for the parents to do. Mine didn't put any of me in. And for our year book pictures, we all had to go to the same studio. But that was way back in...1996 :eek:

I have always thought the duct tape, cord, JBR's size 6's and the remaining size 12's were dumped into the trash cans in the alley between the houses.

I know JB asked PR's sister, Pam P, to remove the golf bag from the basement, but did she actually remove it that day she filled her car with evidence and the R's personal possessions? If she didn't remove the golf bag, BPD would have eventually searched it in situ.

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/stchat.html

crimeADM: Were the trash cans in the alley searched?

stevethomas: yes

LE did not allow Pam Paugh into the basement.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-pam-paugh.htm

...said Pam Paugh, Patsy Ramsey's sister, speaking from her Georgia home on Tuesday.

"First of all, he wasn't there. Second of all, I went in with a listing of things,'' Paugh said, referring to a list of items she wanted to retrieve. "Every place I went, there was a detective. He was with me. He never left my side. He inspected everything. He selected the bags. He packed everything. I didn't pack anything.''

Paugh said she took clothing, pictures of JonBenet, and some stuffed animals and dolls. She also took a medal JonBenet had won in a talent contest and some beauty pageant banners.

ST (HB) Page 52:

"She spent an hour on her first trip through the crime scene and emerged with a big cardboard box filled to the brim, which she plopped into the trunk of the police car. For the next several hours, Pam made about half a dozen trips through the bouse, often spending an hour or more inside, and hauled out suitcases, boxes, bags, and loose items until the backseat of the police car was stuffed like a steamer trunk."

"Pam's last trip was into the bedroom of JonBenet, and she pumped herself up again; "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." She came back carrying an armload of stuffed animals and other items from the first room in the house to have been sealed off by police."

"Everett kept only a general inventory of what was removed, and even that abbreviated listing was astonishing. Stuffed animals, tiaras, three dresses for JonBenet, pageant photo portfolios, toys and clothes for Burke, John Ramsey's Daytime, the desk Bible, and clothing. For Patsy, there were black pants, dress suits, boots, and the contents of the curio cabinet. Bills, credit cards, a black cashmere trench coat, jewelry that included her grandmother's ring and an emerald necklace, bathrobes, a cell phone, personal papers, bank records, Christmas stockings, her Nordstrom's credit card, and even their passports. The patrol car was loaded with zipped bags, boxes, sacks, and luggage, the true contents unknown."

The way senior pictures were done in 2000, when our son was a HS senior, was to have them pose in four different scenes: dressed up (like Burke was), leaning against a fence in an outside scene, and two others of whatever-- I don't remember. Each senior selected which pic he or she wanted in the yearbook. That's how they did it here, anyway.

It made for a random-looking bunch of students in the yearbook senior class layout. Also, parents had 4 different sets of pics available for purchase rather than just one. $$$. Whatever works?!

ETA: 'Hawkeye, I agree with your remarks, BTW!!

I don't understand the purpose of removing all of the random stuff during the investigation. They would get all of that stuff back as most of it wasn't related to any crime. It seems excessive.

Actually, now that I think about it. Of course it was excessive. It may have been done on purpose to mask what they were REALLY trying to remove.

JMO.

(bbm)
I don't understand the purpose of removing all of the random stuff during the investigation. They would get all of that stuff back as most of it wasn't related to any crime. It seems excessive.

Actually, now that I think about it. Of course it was excessive. It may have been done on purpose to mask what they were REALLY trying to remove.

JMO.
bingo.gif

What do I win!?

freakinstoked.gif
Uhhhhhh......

First prize is a one-week trip to Boulder, CO.

Second prize is a two-week trip to Boulder, CO.

Last place finisher has to move there. :floorlaugh:

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/stchat.html

crimeADM: Were the trash cans in the alley searched?

stevethomas: yes

LE did not allow Pam Paugh into the basement.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-pam-paugh.htm

...said Pam Paugh, Patsy Ramsey's sister, speaking from her Georgia home on Tuesday.

"First of all, he wasn't there. Second of all, I went in with a listing of things,'' Paugh said, referring to a list of items she wanted to retrieve. "Every place I went, there was a detective. He was with me. He never left my side. He inspected everything. He selected the bags. He packed everything. I didn't pack anything.''

Paugh said she took clothing, pictures of JonBenet, and some stuffed animals and dolls. She also took a medal JonBenet had won in a talent contest and some beauty pageant banners.

ST (HB) Page 52:

"She spent an hour on her first trip through the crime scene and emerged with a big cardboard box filled to the brim, which she plopped into the trunk of the police car. For the next several hours, Pam made about half a dozen trips through the bouse, often spending an hour or more inside, and hauled out suitcases, boxes, bags, and loose items until the backseat of the police car was stuffed like a steamer trunk."

"Pam's last trip was into the bedroom of JonBenet, and she pumped herself up again; "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." She came back carrying an armload of stuffed animals and other items from the first room in the house to have been sealed off by police."

"Everett kept only a general inventory of what was removed, and even that abbreviated listing was astonishing. Stuffed animals, tiaras, three dresses for JonBenet, pageant photo portfolios, toys and clothes for Burke, John Ramsey's Daytime, the desk Bible, and clothing. For Patsy, there were black pants, dress suits, boots, and the contents of the curio cabinet. Bills, credit cards, a black cashmere trench coat, jewelry that included her grandmother's ring and an emerald necklace, bathrobes, a cell phone, personal papers, bank records, Christmas stockings, her Nordstrom's credit card, and even their passports. The patrol car was loaded with zipped bags, boxes, sacks, and luggage, the true contents unknown."

The things that really stand out to me as ODD: contents of the curio cabinet, the Christmas stockings, the desk Bible.

Does anyone know if the nearby manholes were opened and searched?

JMO.

The Rs said they wanted clothes for the funeral. However, a local shop donated clothes for the family for the funeral. JB was buried in a pageant dress and tiara. But the family never intended to go back into the house again. So that is why they wanted things like bills, jewelry etc. However, make no mistake- there were things they wanted just so LE wouldn't get them. And we have only Patsy's sister's word that she was "shadowed". A neighbor saw Aunt P going in and out of the house wearing a jacket that said "Police" on the back. When this person asked the police about it (who, btw, were all standing OUTSIDE the house) they were not concerned. They said they gave her the jacket (which is illegal) to wear so it "wouldn't attract attention". If Aunt P's comments came from the Rs book DOI, well- consider the source.

So...how does an innocent game of "kitty" between Burke and JonBenet explain the fibers from Patsy's jacket in the paint tote and in the knots of the cord that made up the "garrotte" ?

So...how does an innocent game of "kitty" between Burke and JonBenet explain the fibers from Patsy's jacket in the paint tote and in the knots of the cord that made up the "garrotte" ?
Staging and altering the crime scene after JonBenet was already dead. John and Patsy were both involved in the cover-up (just like the RGJ charged them).

M
K

those plastic totes are a dust magnet,
IDK why, principals of electrostatic magnetism,
but so many 'fibers' end up inside the tote.
Dog hair and carpet fibers, lint, fibers
were magnetically attracted to my plastic tote.

M
K

those plastic totes are a dust magnet,
IDK why, principals of electrostatic magnetism,
but so many 'fibers' end up inside the tote.
Dog hair and carpet fibers, lint, fibers
were magnetically attracted to my plastic tote.

Ah, but Patsy said she never painted while wearing those clothes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev
Back