GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
Enrique Arochi and his defense attorneys after the guilty verdict is announced in his aggravated kidnapping case #arochitrial

Cs6uCkNVUAQTVFl.jpg

What type of evidence? Do victim impact statements count as "evidence"?

No, not victim impact statements. But possibly evidence of other bad acts, like his pending charge of sexual assault, theft, etc.

Oh and a huge thank you to TCMom, gigglingtoes, Arkansasmimi, and everyone else who helped tweet, take time out to go be the eyes and ears for those of us who are not local. 💞 Does anyone think he might give up her location if they cut him a deal? Can they give him immunity from further charges? Sorry, now I really want her home.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
YES!! THANK YOU to all who have taken time to post tweets and to actually go and take notes for all of us here !! I have so much appreciated your time spent to update us .
Now to FIND CM and bring her home !!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

hopefully we get video of his reaction (for those of us who missed it) Im so happy I could cry. I believe Christina led them to make the right decision

I'll post the video as soon as I see it (if someone else doesn't get to it first lol). .

ETA: Hah, look above my post.

So glad to read this! #justiceforchristina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh goodness, so relieved.....now please tell where she is...I know he won't, he will never admit anything jmo

Were you there for the verdict?

No, I'm about an hour from the courthouse and was home with my broken arm kid. He's going to be just fine - no surgery or cast. Just a sling. "Perfect" break in "perfect" place they told us.

Wish I could have been there!

Just saw the verdict. Rest in peace, Christina!

Prayers for her family and loved ones.

I'm feeding my horses and have HORRIBLE reception.

Can't watch the video. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was me! I predicted it would all happen while I was at the barn with no service! YEP! That's ok though! Christina got JUSTICE!

They can.

Really? Even though he hasn't been tried? Will the defense be able to counter? I think he's guilty but to me, IMO the sexual assault charge was there backup. She was his girlfriend for a while and not a child he assaulted. Jmo

I was just rematching the video and the state says they have at least a full day of evidence for the penalty phase. Yes!

No, I'm about an hour from the courthouse and was home with my broken arm kid. He's going to be just fine - no surgery or cast. Just a sling. "Perfect" break in "perfect" place they told us.

Wish I could have been there!

Sorry to hear about your kid. I hope all is well.

Does the jury decide his length of punishment? Could he tell where she is in exchange for a reduced sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish