The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic question: why write a ransom note if u know your daughter is dead within the house?

Cant u just say to police, my daughter is missing...

Think through that. Hmmmm.....

What is the point of the family writing a fake ransom note if they know she is dead and they have placed her in the cellar?

John and/or Patsy kill her, or finish what Burke did. They make it look like someone else did it. And there she is down there.......then early in the morning PR calls the police to say her daughter is missing from her bedroom. The 911 person tells her to look all over the house. They "find" her, and then ring 911 again to tell them, as the police are on there way. So...that is the script - without the ransom note. The ransom note is a misdirect.

I'm trying to think of what thought processes either one of them would have, though. It most definitely is a "misdirect" ploy. So that is what the plan is: misdirect away from the family. But on their own on their own notepad, using their own pen!? Leaving the murder weapon (torch) there ? If they were that scatterbrained in their thinking, its amazing they did not fall apart very quickly afterwards. I would have thought making it look like a break in would seem to be 10 times more an effective at the time. And not disposing of the murder weapon. That is hard to figure out.

the thought just came to me after not thinking about it at all that CBS and its high paid lawyers on retainer had to be absolutely convinced that the brother did it beyond a shadow of a doubt or there is no way they would have aired that special. Knowing who did it was the only thing that freed them up to air a show that points the finger directly at the perp.. in my opinion.

otherwise they would have had to worry about LW andf the lawsuit. as it is, they know they cant sue. in my opinion.

True. Which makes me wonder, did they show everything or are they keeping some bombshells for the trial?

Basic question: why write a ransom note if u know your daughter is dead within the house?

To explain her death and to point at someone else OR to explain why she is missing. I still think it is possible that JR himself broke the window and tried to remove the body from the house using that suitcase.

True. Which makes me wonder, did they show everything or are they keeping some bombshells for the trial?

jmo, but all the events I have followed, they leak like sieves after some time. Especially when there is a roadblock in the investigation, like when the Ramseys got lawyered up. After 6 months especially, there is generally never anything left in the locker, except a load of garbage that was originally rejected out of hand, anyway. Discontented detectives have had 20 years to leak, and I'll bet that is what they have done. It's what I have seen.

To explain her death and to point at someone else OR to explain why she is missing. I still think it is possible that JR himself broke the window and tried to remove the body from the house using that suitcase.

The window was not freshly broken. JR broke the window months earlier getting in the house when he locked himself out. They never got it repaired.

Never posted about this...but if you forget your keys is this what you normally do? Break windows and get in? I thought you might call your wife, maid or relative, people had keys to that house.

Never posted about this...but if you forget your keys is this what you normally do? Break windows and get in? I thought you might call your wife, maid or relative, people had keys to that house.

I don't believe for a second that a man of his means would break a window to get into his own house. He'd call a locksmith, or yes, a neighbor who had a key. I'm not a millionaire who can easily afford a locksmith, but I did lock myself out of my home last weekend and shattering one of my windows was not remotely near the top of my list of possible solutions. I'd have paid a locksmith before I'd pay for window repair.

He broke that window as part of the staging. I don't think he attempted to get the suitcase through it because the spider webs likely would have been wiped out if he had. I think he just did it to create the illusion that an intruder entered there (of course not disturbing the spider web.....).

Now reading the 'Death of Innocence' and can't believe a word they said............everything is a lie..........
so when was that window really broken? no proof...........

how long would a cover up like this take?
from blow on head time, pineapple in intestine, tombstone says she died Dec 25th.
Did this all happen before midnight?
How could parent strangle a warm breathing little daughter??? PR or JR?
We know it took awhile to write 2 practice RN and a 3 page RN.........as she wrote did JR do all the cover up?

I wondered that too. At least the feces in her bed, why was it assumed to be BR's?

And I'm also thinking about the chocolates - could have been from a child's hand that hadn't been washed after using the toilet and wiping.

AFAIK there has not been any indication of what this smearing looked like, it could be very obviously deliberately done - as in a significant amount - or just a small contamination by an unwashed hand.

If they just call police, there are only three suspects. The ransom note expands that list to just about anybody in Boulder. Plus it establishes the Ramseys as victims and ensures they will be treated compassionately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with that, someone could have still entered the house for sexual deviancy. Women with housemates have been raped and killed. This was a 7k squarefoot home--huge. Perhaps the wouldbe killer was homeless or had a wife, and so in house was the best option.

Occam's Razor for me. No matter how unlikely it is that John/Patsy/Burke were involved, it is infinitely more unlikely that some mystery intruder(s) with an extremely laid back attitude to carrying out their cunning plan (as evidenced by their reliance on several items they rustled up at the crime scene) did it.

Because then the police are going to likely thoroughly search the entire house and when they find your dead child.. Why in the world are they going to think it's an intruder?

Because if your daughter has been kidnapped, and there is a RN you have the police looking away from the family unit to an outside party. Which is what happened until JB's body was found.

Woah woah, urine stain on what carpet? I had never heard this.

I think u dont release your bladder when u go unconsious only when u r dying though im certainly not an expert

There was creatinine found in the carpet outside the wine cellar door. Some have speculated that it could have got there by JB lying there face down during the strangulation, not urinating but transfer from her already wet longjohns.

I would think the bladder would let go during unconsciousness much the same as it would at death.

I don't believe for a second that a man of his means would break a window to get into his own house. He'd call a locksmith, or yes, a neighbor who had a key. I'm not a millionaire who can easily afford a locksmith, but I did lock myself out of my home last weekend and shattering one of my windows was not remotely near the top of my list of possible solutions. I'd have paid a locksmith before I'd pay for window repair.

He broke that window as part of the staging. I don't think he attempted to get the suitcase through it because the spider webs likely would have been wiped out if he had. I think he just did it to create the illusion that an intruder entered there (of course not disturbing the spider web.....).

There are so many unanswered questions re this. Did the officers who checked the basement report seeing a broken window? Did they notice the suitcase underneath.?

If JR broke the window to point at an intruder why didn't he IMMEDiATELY call Arndt to show it to her?

He brought it up how many months later?Why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon