The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I took it to mean they were wrangling the law to make sure none of this bombshell evidence would ever see the light of day and hence was the purpose of the hearing not to ever prosecute

Agree- This gives AH the perpetual excuse of saying to Clemente he could not discuss the case due to the secrecy of the GJ. I call bull and hope by the 20 year in Dec. all of the pages of that document are sued for and released to the public! We are not the only ones interested in justice for this beautiful innocent angel taken well before her time. May you continue to Rest In Peace JBR while we raise he// for you here in Earth to let the truth of what happened to you come to light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. How many times a day did this child poop? How hard is it to wipe her properly then giver her a bath once a day.

She was 6 - Patsy too lazy to teach her how to wipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That kiss is every bit as awkward as Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley's - it's a sham

He looks to me like someone smeared poop in his candy.. I mean, nostrils. This case is making me go gray- may need to take a break soon.

What did this criminal lawyer previously handle for John?
c3d56451d1c78d5688c8a0db09a90879.png

But it refers to him specifically as a "criminal attorney."

I have a good question. Will the Boulder DA"s office be able to release the Grand Jury info once JR and BR are dead? Do you think they ever will?

But it refers to him specifically as a "criminal attorney."

Hal Haddon was a criminal defense attorney and was representing JR. There is no "there, there" on this one. Read the sentance in the article again.

I was just looking at the WHO definition of dissocial personality disorder.

John displays all 6 on the list of 6.

1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others - pointing the finger at former friends, not caring if they end up accused of this crime and having their lives forever tainted by suspicion.
2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules and obligations - refusing to assist LE
3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships - having an affair that wrecked his marriage, despite describing his first wife as perfect
4. Very low tolerance to frustration - getting angry when he found out a man had shared a taxi with Patsy on her trip to New York, and kicking the kitchen door in anger
5. Incapacity to experience guilt - doesn't require an explanation
6. Marked readiness to blame others - doesn't require an explanation.

He seems to have slipped under the radar with his superficial charm.

And that time he attacked a journalist in front of pasta Jay's...

Decided to post the quote (it was harder to find than I thought :) ): There's much more at the link http://www.westword.com/news/jonben...got-derailed-and-why-it-still-matters-6053856

"The people running the investigation had long ago decided against filing charges in the case," the Whites wrote. "Their motivation for presenting the case to a grand jury has little or nothing to do with obtaining new evidence, grilling 'reluctant' witnesses or returning an indictment, and everything to do with sealing away facts, circumstances and evidence gathered in the investigation in a grand jury transcript.

"
Denver District Attorney Bill Ritter, who'd been involved in drafting the new law and was also on a team of district attorneys advising Hunter, denied that the legislation had been written with the Ramsey case in mind. But there was little question that a grand-jury investigation had been repeatedly delayed by backstage maneuvers, as well as a series of much-ballyhooed summits of experts and formal presentations of evidence -- what the Whites described as "well-publicized but clumsy attempts by the district attorney and police leadership to look busy."

BOESP- Thanks for posting this article again. Every time I read it, I feel like I walk away some new information.
At the time JBR was killed (1996) Lockheed Martin was attempting to sell Access Graphics and JR ("top executives") facing an indictment would not help divestment plans.

BOESP- Thanks for posting this article again. Every time I read it, I feel like I walk away some new information.
At the time JBR was killed (1996) Lockheed Martin was attempting to sell Access Graphics and JR ("top executives") facing an indictment would not help divestment plans.

I took the above quoted statement to mean that laws were being juggled to benefit the Ramseys before the Grand Jury convened? Maybe it does pertain to a criminal charge involving the sale of Access Graphics? Thanks for the response!

I took the above quoted statement to mean that laws were being juggled to benefit the Ramseys before the Grand Jury convened? Maybe it does pertain to a criminal charge involving the sale of Access Graphics? Thanks for the response!

That one article has so much information in it. It's a bit of a hefty read for that very reason. I think it points to multiple reasons (AH, Access) for delaying the convening of the GJ. Thanks for making me reread that fantastic piece!

That one article has so much information in it. It's a bit of a hefty read for that very reason. I think it points to multiple reasons (AH, Access) for delaying the convening of the GJ. Thanks for making me reread that fantastic piece!

Quoting myself and talking to myself here too- but after reading again if Lockheed Martin was looking to sell Access Graphics- this may be why JR's buddy MB advised him to lawyer up so quickly! Ahhh...after all these years, seeing some pieces of the puzzle seat together is rather satisfying.

Did anyone watch the 3 part Show on ID? The last episode they had a recent interview with John Mark Karr.... I don't even know what to say. If he was as crazy in 2006 as he clearly is now how could they take him seriously at all as a suspect? Lacy should have been tarred and feathered on that one. Please watch if you haven't. It physical made me uncomfortable watching.

Did anyone watch the 3 part Show on ID? The last episode they had a recent interview with John Mark Karr.... I don't even know what to say. If he was as crazy in 2006 as he clearly is now how could they take him seriously at all as a suspect? Lacy should have been tarred and feathered on that one. Please watch if you haven't. It physical made me uncomfortable watching.

Could not force myself to do it. Too creepy to witness watching that on TV. He is completely unrelated to the case IMHO. Why bother with a twisted story with no real value.

I don't even buy that's his girlfriend. Ramsey's are the masters of PR.

Wow, I've never considered that.
Interesting.
It sure wouldn't surprise me.
As far as masters of PR; oh yeah, plus they've had lots of practice.

That perv JMK is weirder than ever. That hair looks dyed. I thought it was really strange and funny how he kept swearing! He was acting tough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler