Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic. Gable Tostee aka Eric Thomas two-week trial starts tomorrow.

Lots of people out there giving the fishtailing Marsden hoons a run for their money.

Sooooooooo elephant in the room.

Extended family members that are locals. Wave at them. Few gens.

Edit to add: Support out there. Have a sniff around.

Sorry LOL I am blonde but I don't understand this post. Could you elaborate for me please CS

Court day tomorrow . Not sure what time they will be on as the daily list had not gone up as it is Sunday night. Will have to wait till morning

St the court house Josh due to appear 8.30 Julene 9am I'm told
They may not make an appearance shall update

St the court house Josh due to appear 8.30 Julene 9am I'm told
They may not make an appearance shall update
Nice & early, Champaign...Will be interesting...Thankyou for going to Court...Your comments will be greatly appreciated here..:tyou:

Just saw Cyndi and her supporters

I wonder if Rick will be allowed access to the newspaper reports from today ...

There should be specific, sensitive training for all children that are in the system. They need to be told about sex, inappropriate touching, and be taught to learn to recognize abuse vs. 'love'. I wish they would give each child an alarm they could wear, so that if they're feeling threatened or worse, someone could show up immediately and step in. Of course, then we have to depend on the people responding to be properly trained, to have the drive, will and compassion to protect the child, and not brush it off because they're too overwhelmed. There's got to be a better way to protect our children.

Legal appeared on their behalf called over to 21 November

Queensland also used to have year 12 finishing at 17yo instead of 18yo like other states, because they didn't have a "kindergarten" grade before year 1. I'm pretty sure there is now a prep year, but for a long time school leavers were younger than their interstate counterparts.

Yes, and you used to have to have to turn 5 in the year you start prep, like when my born late in the year son started school, now you have to turn 5 before June of the year you start. My son will turn 17 just before he finishes year 12. He was the last of the part-time prep/year 7 as primary school/and will be the last of the OP cohort.

Legal appeared on their behalf called over to 21 November

well. I like it.. soooooo no bail for Trent, is this correct?.. or is he actually out of prison until the 21st Nov?... I hope not. It seems to me that the Opposition to Bail produced by the QLD police must have knocked Trent's socks off., and his lawyer.... ...whatever it was it appears to need 6 weeks to fix... .

and Julene? same deal? .

well. I like it.. soooooo no bail for Trent, is this correct?.. or is he actually out of prison until the 21st Nov?... I hope not. It seems to me that the Opposition to Bail produced by the QLD police must have knocked Trent's socks off., and his lawyer.... ...whatever it was it appears to need 6 weeks to fix... .

and Julene? same deal? .

Todays case was Julene and older son Joshua. They will plead guilty on the 21/11 . Legal stated they are complying with bail. Hearing was set. It was all over in about 60 seconds. Trent was not required to appear today as it was only his brother and mother. Trent may possibly apply to the Supreme Court for bail but nothing has been set you. Today was Beenleigh magistrates court. Currently Trent is still in Wacol remand. Josh and Julene on bail and will be star witness according to news folk i spoke to. They will testify against Rick and Trent when it goes to trial. Rick due to appear for his first appearance in December Trent has a hearing on the incest/purgery charges some time in November

Lots of people out there giving the fishtailing Marsden hoons a run for their money.

Sooooooooo elephant in the room.

Extended family members that are locals. Wave at them. Few gens.

Edit to add: Support out there. Have a sniff around.

Your back after your not so graceful exit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members