By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
O/T I swear for some reason when I think of him smearing feces on her things it reminds me of a dog marking it's spot. Disgusting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's probably what he was doing. "You're mine and I can do what I want."

Mr Clemente is remaining tight-lipped on that theory for now, but says a new suspect will be named by the end of the series.

"It explains who did what to whom and when and how."

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...d-fbi-agent-jim-clemente-20160919-grjj11.html

Were all 6 hours shown in Aussie or were only four hours as shown in the USA?

JC was on TheLipTV, with Allison, the day after the final CBS special aired. The CBS panel concluded it was Burke who mangled his sister. JC said on Allison's show that he does not believe that BR should, in any way, be held accountable since he was of underage to be charged in CO. Couldn't find that vid interview so I settled for this podcast with JC and Laura Richards on TrueCrime.

Listen carefully! To what Mr. Clemente says about a kidnapping and PO searching the house, top to bottom, opposed to actually when the body is found in the house and there is a child's death without a RN. jmho ~ The RN made all of the difference to buy the Rs time to get out of the house and hire the Denver law firm asap.

10/05/2016 Episode 39: The Case of JonBenet Ramsey - Examining Blunt Force and Pineapple [appx 55m]

https://art19.com/shows/real-crime-profile

O/T I swear for some reason when I think of him smearing feces on her things it reminds me of a dog marking it's spot. Disgusting.

Was it definitely BR that did that? Not saying it wasn't, but can't remember if it was a certainty?

That's a great question. And James Kolar hints about Burke maybe being unhappy with his Christmas presents. It seems odd to me that he would be riding an old bike on Christmas when he got a new Nintendo and still had other toys to assemble.

[FONT=&amp]

Hmmm. So maybe Burke did get a bike???? Is there a picture of Burke's Christmas bike?

[/FONT]

I don't know what to make of the bike story. ????? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Christmas morning, 1996

2vuj4sn.jpg

What's interesting is that my little brother had necrotizing intestines so they were removed at Chicago Children's Hospital back in 2008. He got his bowel transplant in 2009. But he had a duodenostomy for a year (what a nightmare). That chart on pbworks says it takes 4-5 hours for the stomach to completely empty which I thought was strange. I guess it means on average it's 4-5 but for him it was 2-3. Didn't JB and Burke have digestive issues or was that just a rumor?

Sorry you guys have to deal with that. I have gastroparesis. At my gastric emptying test, most of the food was still in my stomach after 4 hours, at which point I was considered "failed" and sent home :) I was told it should have taken about 2 hours, but that up to 4 hours for the amount of food I'd eaten (two pieces of toast and some scrambled eggs) would still put me in the normal range and not give me the diagnosis of gastroparesis, which is what we were suspecting. So I think a pineapple snack should have moved into the small intestine within 30 to 90 min. Not sure how much she ate, but her stomach was empty.

Sorry you guys have to deal with that. I have gastroparesis. At my gastric emptying test, most of the food was still in my stomach after 4 hours, at which point I was considered "failed" and sent home :) I was told it should have taken about 2 hours, but that up to 4 hours for the amount of food I'd eaten (two pieces of toast and some scrambled eggs) would still put me in the normal range and not give me the diagnosis of gastroparesis, which is what we were suspecting. So I think a pineapple snack should have moved into the small intestine within 30 to 90 min. Not sure how much she ate, but her stomach was empty.

I'm sorry you have to deal with gastroparesis. I knew someone with it and she had to take Reglan to speed up motility. She would eat just a tiny amount and feel so full so drinking small amounts of Pediasure helped.

That 30-90 minutes makes so much more sense for a 6 year old and fits in with the timeline of that night.

I know you suffer with that! Bless your heart!😞

I can't believe after seeing Burke's interviews (the childhood and adult ones) I've changed my mind after firmly being PDI for sooo long.........

Did you read Chief Kolar's book? That's what did it for me, all the pennies dropped, and seeing him now (as well as the clips of his police and psychiatrist interviews) just confirmed it.

No bike for Buke in that picture.

Yeah

[FONT=&amp]SMIT: Okay. Did you go to the Barnhill’s to pick up a bike?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]JOHN: Yeah, Christmas Eve. We’d given JonBenet a bike; we got Patsy a bike. We were giving Burke a bike but not that year.

[/FONT]
The question is, did Burke want a bike too?

But story changes again in '98:

SMIT: Do you remember kind of what the kids got? What she [JonBenet] got?
JOHN: Well JonBenet got a bike. I think Burke got a bike too. It seems like we had three bikes there. JonBenet, I think she got a little doll that was one of these look-a-like dolls that was supposed to look like her. I remember her looking at it and saying, this doesn’t look like me.

Yeah

[FONT=&]SMIT: Okay. Did you go to the Barnhill’s to pick up a bike?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]JOHN: Yeah, Christmas Eve. We’d given JonBenet a bike; we got Patsy a bike. We were giving Burke a bike but not that year.

[/FONT]

JOHN: Well JonBenet got a bike. I think Burke got a bike too. It seems like we had three bikes there. JonBenet, I think she got a little doll that was one of these look-a-like dolls that was supposed to look like her. I remember her looking at it and saying, this doesn’t look like me.

That's a great find, Ambitioned. Notice how JR quickly shifts the subject from BR to JBR. I think the smallest of inconsistencies could be the key as to what the motive was. I'm thinking BR did not receive a bike that 1996 year, was angry, and got into a fight with his sister over the number of presents she received. This could be an explanation for the "drained" movie camera battery story.

Could the presents in the wine cellar be his remaining presents that were hidden as punishment, and not his upcoming-birthday presents? Could he have been investigating the basement for these presents with a flashlight when JBR caught him? The anger he'd possibly been harboring for his sister very well could've boiled over during the Christmas holiday.

Yeah

[FONT=&amp]SMIT: Okay. Did you go to the Barnhill’s to pick up a bike?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]JOHN: Yeah, Christmas Eve. We’d given JonBenet a bike; we got Patsy a bike. We were giving Burke a bike but not that year.

[/FONT]

Working on the DP first episode. Here's something to add to the bike discussion.

"BR- (smiling looking to left) "Christmas morning"DP- "Do you remember what you did that morning?"
BR- (smiling looking to the left) "I remember peeking down and seeing like a electric
train and a bike. I was super excited."
DP- "Was JonBenet with you?"
BR- (smiling and looking to the left) "yeahhhhhhh I think so.."
DP- "Did she peek too?"
BR- (smiling) "Yeah I think so."
DP- "Did you get what you asked for that year?"
BR- "Nintendo 64."
DP- "And what did JonBenet get?"
BR- (smiling and looking to the left) "I think she got a big doll house..We both got
bikes."

Iirc Burke did NOT get a bike that Christmas. The Barnhills were not storing 3 bikes. But all the lies about the bikes tell me that Burke not getting one was a bone of contention. That must have started very early Christmas morning ... look at this photo again .. it is still pitch dark outside.

Also the flash in the door glass is from the camera, right? A video camera wouldn't appear that way would it?

Christmas had to be an extremely long day for them. Look at how early it started. The tension probably escalated ALL day long,

Look at how long Jonbenet ' s hair is. I just remember BR looking at a photo, maybe during his interview and saying he didn't recall her hair being that long.

Also regarding his comments about seeing her at the funeral home and her eye being droopey. Please. Her eyes had to be closed, she was deceased, my goodness. What a horrible comment.

Moo.

Also regarding his comments about seeing her at the funeral home and her eye being droopey. Please. Her eyes had to be closed, she was deceased, my goodness. What a horrible comment.

Moo.

Yeah droopy maybe because he bashed her on the head? What a .

Most normal people would say, "I miss her so much I can't believe she's gone" "My life has been so hard without her" Etc. But not Burke. It's ".....small casket, droopy eye." whilst smirking.

That's a great find, Ambitioned. Notice how JR quickly shifts the subject from BR to JBR. I think the smallest of inconsistencies could be the key as to what the motive was. I'm thinking BR did not receive a bike that 1996 year, was angry, and got into a fight with his sister over the number of presents she received. This could be an explanation for the "drained" movie camera battery story.

Could the presents in the wine cellar be his remaining presents that were hidden as punishment, and not his upcoming-birthday presents? Could he have been investigating the basement for these presents with a flashlight when JBR caught him? The anger he'd possibly been harboring for his sister very well could've boiled over during the Christmas holiday.

OliviaG1996,
Well there might just be something in the bike legend. Since anyone who remembers way back whenever BlueCrab suggested in his BDI theory that BR had a sleepover with a friend, and it all went wrong ending the death of JonBenet, and that the friend cycled back home on a Ramsey bike?

Now from memory there is a crime-scene image of the wine-cellar showing a bike in the background?

That would mean three bikes, two upstairs and one down in the wine-cellar?

So maybe BR was to be given a bike on his birthday, he would have seen it on his visit there on Christmas Day afternoon, would this not help to diffuse any anger?

The one in the wine cellar looks so small though and looks like its missing a wheel.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back