GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is running slow hope we can get a new one soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'On cross-examination, defense attorney David Kaloyanides pressed Sheridan on whether Erin could have been strangled as much as a day before she suffered the skull fractures and other broken bones. Sheridan it was possible.'

Sounds like Kaloyanides is going to say someone killed Erin the night before, and her body was transported to the mine the next day. So who will the murder be that framed Chris?

More of the FBIs testimony

FBI Special Agent Kevin Boles was the first witness of the day as the prosecution continued its case-in-chief. Boles is part of the FBI's Cellular Analysis Survey Team, or CAST. Boles testified about the location of both Erin Corwin's cell phone and Chris Lee's cell phone on June 28, 2014 - the day Erin went missing. Some key findings:
By comparing Erin and Chris Lee's respective phone records, Boles surmised both were traveling in an easterly direction from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base around 7:30 the morning of June 28.

At roughly 7:36 a.m., Chris Lee's phone was in the same location where Erin Corwin's Toyota Corolla was later found abandoned.

The last activity of any kind on Erin's phone was at 8:04 a.m. on June 28.

The last activity on Chris Lee's phone was at 8:22 a.m. until 3:13 p.m. that same day.

Does "activity" mean a call or just a passive ping?

Sounds like Kaloyanides is going to say someone killed Erin the night before, and her body was transported to the mine the next day. So who will the murder be that framed Chris?

Well it almost has to be NL because of the garrote in his mothers car in Alaska.

But IMO he has about as much chance of creating doubt with that as when pigs fly.

St can bring forensic pathologist to explain stages of death in rebuttal. I won't go into detail here but it can be googled.

That's my opinion anyway

From the article

Beth wrote

I'm going to cut to the chase a bit, because detective Hanke and then his sergeant started to corner Chris with evidence they said they had that proved Chris was with Erin on the day she went missing. Keep in mind, law enforcement officials can lie to suspects they are interrogating, and it's perfectly legal. So, Chris was told that his tire tracks matched those that were next to Erin's car (this proved later to be false). But Chris then changed his story, and said he did see Erin's car that morning, drove up to it to check out the tires, and then drove away. He claims he never saw Erin.

From the article

Beth wrote

I'm going to cut to the chase a bit, because detective Hanke and then his sergeant started to corner Chris with evidence they said they had that proved Chris was with Erin on the day she went missing. Keep in mind, law enforcement officials can lie to suspects they are interrogating, and it's perfectly legal. So, Chris was told that his tire tracks matched those that were next to Erin's car (this proved later to be false). But Chris then changed his story, and said he did see Erin's car that morning, drove up to it to check out the tires, and then drove away. He claims he never saw Erin.

So we have CL telling LE on video tape that he was in his jeep by Erin's car the morning she disappeared. I bet he had his cell phone too.

(The reason I say Jeep is because LE told him his tires matched the tracks by Erin's car.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member