SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

In his realtor application he noted that his previous addresses for November 2001 to January 2002 was Moore,South Carolina

January 2002 until- 2006 application for the license places him Spartanburg South Carolina.

See main thread for screen cap.

In an article I read, the mother stated he wanted to get his stuff back (knives and guns) and move straight to south Carolina after getting out of Arizona custody
http://www.wyff4.com/article/suspec...eply-troubled-past-court-records-show/8243951

yes, same parcel number, same street number. Thanks!

interesting!

It could absolutely just be coincidence. I'm just checking addresses from YT videos he's posted of land for sale against potentially unsolved homicides and missing persons. It's a bit confirmation-biasy of a method by nature, but if we are trying to cast a wide net and then whittle it down, it might catch things that don't come up via other searches?

Yes, it might be innocent. I just have to wonder (after doing a 30-minute Bing 'driving tour' of Autumn Glen Dr and all its off-shoot streets) about the possibility. If I were a serial killer-realtor with a lot listing there, I might find it a good place to unload a body in the woods off one of these multiple dead-ends (the SE portion of Autumn Glen is undeveloped and pretty desolate). Or worse, bury it right before a concrete pour. :-/ Or bag it, and dump into a huge construction dumpster like the one on Isabella (side street)...

attachment.php

No one would question his car being there, or even question his tramping about empty parcels. He could say he was considering buying it, and produce his business card.

*tycla pls delete photo as it has a relevant address # on it...sorry

Ken Ruinard ‏@ClickingKen 2m2 minutes ago
Person bringing in a body board to the site where officials are digging at #Kohlhepp land. @independentmail @Gannett @GreenvilleNews

Person bringing in a body board to the site where officials are digging at #Kohlhepp land. @independentmail @Gannett @GreenvilleNews

Oh boy. [emoji17]

:sigh::sigh:

I just got caught up on ALL of KB and CDC's original threads 1-3 before they closed. Just wondering, which thread is discussing TK and his motive, personality, profile, etc? If there is one? Thanks.

yes, same parcel number, same street number. Thanks!

interesting!

It could absolutely just be coincidence. I'm just checking addresses from YT videos he's posted of land for sale against potentially unsolved homicides and missing persons. It's a bit confirmation-biasy of a method by nature, but if we are trying to cast a wide net and then whittle it down, it might catch things that don't come up via other searches?

Could be a 'parking' or 'partying' spot for local youth.

You did fine! Welcome to the thread. *ETA: is the printout parcel (redacted) the same Autumn Glen street number as the Youtube parcel?

At first I wasn't sure, as this is curbed and guttered residential. But I do find the obvious dirt tracks coming out of that dead end curious: someone HAS been driving a vehicle out of those woods onto the street at the time this Bing image was taken (in 2016):

Isn't that typical in new subdivisions with contractors, loggers, surveyors, utility companies and etc using a right-of-way at the end of a cul-de-sac? If you look back over the past few years you can see the same with each of those cul-de-sacs as time progressed.

I wonder if the quadruple murders in Pendleton S.C. of the Scott family could be connected. The date of the murder was 10/31/15 or 11/1/15. Interesting date as it is close to the anniversary of the Bikeshop quadruple murder. There is a thread here about it but I do not know how to link it.
On thread #3 about KB and CC that is now closed there is a post from inmyhumbleopinion (post 1007) but I don’t know how to bring it forward from a closed thread. If TK takes a thrill from a mother seeing her child die then the Pendleton murders had 2 mothers to witness the murder of their children. I wonder if TK went to rob this family of gold. They found the scales for weighing gold and tons of cash but they did not find the gold.

Re: Autumn Glen Dr

overlay.jpg

There's an overlay of the neighboring property, where the trails lead. It's one of the access points that the property owner is using to get to their property.

I wonder if the quadruple murders in Pendleton S.C. of the Scott family could be connected. The date of the murder was 10/31/15 or 11/1/15. Interesting date as it is close to the anniversary of the Bikeshop quadruple murder. There is a thread here about it but I do not know how to link it.
On thread #3 about KB and CC that is now closed there is a post from inmyhumbleopinion (post 1007) but I don’t know how to bring it forward from a closed thread. If TK takes a thrill from a mother seeing her child die then the Pendleton murders had 2 mothers to witness the murder of their children. I wonder if TK went to rob this family of gold. They found the scales for weighing gold and tons of cash but they did not find the gold.

Thank you, very interesting.
Here's the link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Murder-Pendleton-Anderson-County-1-Nov-2015

Isn't that typical in new subdivisions with contractors, loggers, surveyors, utility companies and etc using a right-of-way at the end of a cul-de-sac? If you look back over the past few years you can see the same with each of those cul-de-sacs as time progressed.

It may be for the area, don't know. My only question is that the dirt road dumping into that dead end seems to provide access from no major road, so I can't imagine why utility companies (or anyone else) would be using it enough to leave those track marks. There is no logging company in those woods that I can see. It appears to be the dirt road to nowhere if you look at the aerial view. JMO, but it doesn't appear to be a useful road for construction purposes. And the other 9 dead end roads in this development also do not have any evident off-roading tracks, so I'm not sure construction alone would explain this. (They are in varying stages of development or non-development.)

Again, maybe it's just a regular hunting or Lovers Lane spot for locals. If I were local I might be tempted to ask a resident...

It may be for the area, don't know. My only question is that the dirt road dumping into that dead end seems to provide access from no major road, so I can't imagine why utility companies (or anyone else) would be using it enough to leave those track marks. There is no logging company in those woods that I can see. It appears to be the dirt road to nowhere if you look at the aerial view. JMO, but it doesn't appear to be a useful road for construction purposes. And the other 9 dead end roads in this development also do not have any evident off-roading tracks, so I'm not sure construction alone would explain this. (They are in varying stages of development or non-development.)

Again, maybe it's just a regular hunting or Lovers Lane spot for locals. If I were local I might be tempted to ask a resident...

If you look on Google Earth in 2014, you can see a lot more off-road racks at the ends of the dead-end roads.
I don't blame you, if not ask a local, I'd probably drive down and around the area myself just because I'm all kinds of nosy.

Re: Autumn Glen Dr

attachment.php

There's an overlay of the neighboring property, where the trails lead. It's one of the access points that the property owner is using to get to their property.

Thanks for this--helps to see the property lines. It may just be that the Bing photo was taken right after the landowner was hunting there or something. In any case, I expect (hope?) that LE will be looking into various properties this guy held (and environs).

If you look on Google Earth in 2014, you can see a lot more off-road racks at the ends of the dead-end roads.
I don't blame you, if not ask a local, I'd probably drive down and around the area myself just because I'm all kinds of nosy.

Lol, me, too. ;)

Okay, another batch, this time the NC names:

Jamie Fraley's disappearance had a suspect who wasn't charged before he died, and another killer tried to confess to the crimes. It's kind of a mess, but I think she could probably be eliminated. http://www.wbtv.com/story/8483895/son-of-man-found-dead-in-trunk-speaks-out

Jessica Hooks might be someone to look into, because there are so few details on her disappearance. Her family didn't report her missing until months later. Charlotte is not that far from Spartanburg. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hooks_jessica.html

Aaliyah Bell Hall -- they think she may have left with someone or someone may have abducted her, may be in Atlanta or Charlotte. I don't think this is a good fit because this really sounds like they believe she's been taken for human trafficking or something.

Crystal Prentice -- the missing facebook page for her was illuminating about a possible POI. Based on the facts of the case and the rumors surrounding it, I think someone closer to her killed her.

Terry Tersak -- seems likely she was killed by her husband if you search the details of how she went missing and was only reported missing 2 years later by her family. :( I don't think she's a good fit.

Thanks again, Gardener!

I would not rule her out as maybe being a possible victim of TK and here is why.

This is just speculation but I have been speculating that when TK was using his dark humor about having people make his "TKA Real Estate" website and he joked something about threatening to not feed them for 3 days and he got great results.

Well I wonder if maybe he really did kidnap someone who knew how to build websites and forced them to build that website for him. I have been looking at that list of people and in that link for Julie it says this

"Julia was employed by Met Life as a system analyst."

She had computer knowledge. I tried to go to the TKA Real Estate website again and it has been taken down. I was wondering if there was a way to view the source code of the website to see if a person left any hints of them building it under duress.

I think Julies body was found a long ways from her car and if I am not mistaken it was not all that far from where TK lived. I think LE just assumed suicide because she did have an argument and prescription in her system but it doesnt make sense she would be so far from her vehicle with purse left in vehicle and cell phone on ground like she may have been kidnapped. Body was not near the car. Almost a mile away if I read it right. I think TK could have taken her and maybe she died of starvation or heat stroke if TK had locked her in conditions like we saw the other victim chained up.

Its too bad the website is still not up because programmers could have left remarks in the source code that may have been hints if they were doing it under duress.

The bottom line is I wouldnt rule her out as a possible victim just yet. And I think it is good if we check any other possible victims to see if they had computer experience in building websites. When I read TK dark humor it really struck me that he really did kidnap someone to help startup that business website.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?84604-SC-Julie-Vess-48-Greenville-16-May-2009

ETA I wanted to add that TKs dark humor comments about not feeding the people who helped build his website was on the website itself in one of the sections. Since that site is down I cant list the direct quote I remember seeing there. It was scary and felt all too real to me after what we know now about him.

This was an intriguing idea so I pulled up the site in the wayback machine and picked through the code.

Based on some link names for the home image hosting I ascertained that the site was built using a content management platform (cms) developed by a company called fulcrum. They also do customization so my guess is they took care of all this for him and he didn't have a personal web developer helping him with the site. It was worth some research tho!

https://web.archive.org/web/20131208031800/http://tkarealestate.com/

http://getfulcrum.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnt328