Properties and Residences

Here's another image of the same area:
6dbdfcb850e64b5e98e527b80e4775f9-eb5b13d0dea348fca20234baef811844-8.jpg

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/ap...nues-on-property-of-man-accused-of-gri/ns4yc/

This makes it clear that it is not solar panels but I'm not sure what that black metal thing is...

Maybe the back of a utility trailer? Like this one:
tandem-utility-trailer.jpg

Business associates claim TK told them he wanted to build an underground bunker on his property where he could live for at least a year or more:

http://www.wyff4.com/article/a-wood...hepp-has-talked-about-a-secret-bunker/8249032

A neighbor SW said [FONT=&quot]“I was the only one he let over there, I think because I laughed at his jokes and listened to him,” [/FONT]and when he saw the shipping container where KB was kept, it was full of bottled water and canned goods. He also indicated the TK paid him to put up signs, clear trees, and do other odd jobs around the property:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...og-south-carolina-shallow-grave-a7400651.html

So what I want to know is...where did all the supplies that were previously stored in the shipping container go? In a possible underground bunker? In the garage or green shed? Does anyone have any details, photos or inventory about what was found in those structures?

Also, for what it is worth, in regards to this structure everyone is seeing through the trees, I wonder if it could be solar panels stacked? From an aerial photo somewhere I saw what looked like solar panels on the garage.

Alexsea said:
If you go back to the aerial photos of the back of the garage building, you can see those same "fence pieces/panels" used on a structure there. I'll try to find the link. I just assumed those in this photo was just a pile of leftover.

Here is the garage, but I don't see anything like that metal structure. Was it in a different photo?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3A1223C700000578-3905812-image-a-69_1478291015515.jpg
    3A1223C700000578-3905812-image-a-69_1478291015515.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 121
Here is the garage, but I don't see anything like that metal structure. Was it in a different photo?

attachment.php

That is the garage and on the back you can see solar panels I was talking about. The green shed in the other photos is a different building.

That is the garage and on the back you can see solar panels I was talking about. The green shed in the other photos is a different building.

Right, I was trying to answer two posts at once. Yours showing the solar panels you mentioned, and Alexsea who thought she saw a similar structure in the garage photo. ;)

Here's another smaller shed with fence around it I have not seen before:
3A1132EA00000578-3905812-A_shed_for_animals_is_seen_surrounded_by_a_wire_fence_on_the_pro-a-56_1478285543242.jpg

Here's an image of them removing computers from his home (I know someone was asking about this on another thread):
3A0BD4DE00000578-3905812-A_deputy_is_seen_leaving_out_of_Kohlhepp_s_home_carrying_a_compu-a-42_1478285542482.jpg

One of his cars:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yfriend-woman-chained-metal-box.html?ITO=1490

Where did you find that photo??? I have scoured google looking for more property photos. I am guessing that is where he kept the goats that someone on FB suggested he get, which were later found roaming around the property. I wonder if they were mostly kept contained because there are bear traps on the property, as was originally suggested, but he never had a chance to return them to their pen when he was arrested?

Here are the goats:

attachment.php

Regarding the computers, he also purchased several electronics items on Amazon, including a wall mount for quad monitors, a setup generally reserved to a serious tech person, or perhaps to use for surveillance monitors:

attachment.php

His neighbor claims he installed deer cameras and bear traps throughout the property (same link as prior post about food stored in the shipping container). I can only imagine what evidence they will find when they review the deer camera footage. Also makes me wonder if there was a camera on KB so he could monitor whenever he wanted. :(

Attachments

• 636138838070337884-Woodruff-scene-late-Friday-1.jpg
    636138838070337884-Woodruff-scene-late-Friday-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 114
  • quad monitors.JPG
    quad monitors.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 116
After looking at a property overview, it is very likely the structure I was wondering about is actually that goat pen, seen off in the distance through trees and viewed from the opposite direction from where the photo of the pen was taken. If that is the case, there are likely 3 nearby clearings that it could be in, but #3 seems the most likely given the angle of the photo with TK in it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• structure 5.jpg
    structure 5.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 107
Where did you find that photo??? I have scoured google looking for more property photos. I am guessing that is where he kept the goats that someone on FB suggested he get, which were later found roaming around the property. I wonder if they were mostly kept contained because there are bear traps on the property, as was originally suggested, but he never had a chance to return them to their pen when he was arrested?

RSBM: The link to where the photos came from is under the picture. It's from the Daily Mail.

He has a right to provide for his own legal expenses. The Sheriff is right. His assets haven't been seized. He hasn't even been found guilty of anything yet, although he confessed to 4 murders. If he puts on a good defense, such as an insanity plea for all counts, he could go through all assets the higher profile it gets IMHO.

I suppose this is appropriate for this section too? Help me out here...because this doesn't seem like a good plan at all to me. We have all these victims with all these unexpected expenses because of his crimes and now he is allowed to transfer assets?
I don't comprehend this at all. Completely baffling.
[FONT=&amp]"A undisclosed amount of Kohlhepp’s money was transferred to the girl he mentioned, Wright said. "I didn’t have a problem with that. … We haven’t seized any of that (money). It’s his until the court proceedings,” Wright said."-

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161107/sheriff-kohlhepp-met-with-mother-before-superbike-confession

[/FONT]

Which of these new threads is dealing with the ongoing search for other victims at the property where KB was found? I checked a few of them and don't see any updates on today's search.

Which of these new threads is dealing with the ongoing search for other victims at the property where KB was found? I checked a few of them and don't see any updates on today's search.

I requested the mods start a general discussion thread on new developments because it is sort of all over in different threads. Would someone else also please make the request as well to get the ball rolling? It is getting confusing on where to find the latest info.

It looks like a utility truck, so most likely belong to someone involved in the investigation. In the photo, one BWM is actively being driven out of the garage, so I think it is a safe bet that the white truck was originally in the driveway, and was then quickly moved to the side to allow TKs cars to be driven out of the garage.

If his 2 BMWs and bike were recovered at his Windsong home and he was arrested at his Woodruff property, how did he get there?

If his 2 BMWs and bike were recovered at his Windsong home and he was arrested at his Woodruff property, how did he get there?

I think he was arrested at his Windsong home, not the Woodruff property.

I think he was arrested at his Windsong home, not the Woodruff property.

In the first presser Sheriff Wright said that he was arrested at the Woodruff property:

[video=youtube;Er_sKiW0HTo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_sKiW0HTo[/video]
(at around minute 10:30 on this video)

In the first presser Sheriff Wright said that he was arrested at the Woodruff property:

Weird, in the last couple minutes of tonight's press conference the detective who had to speak for the sheriff tonight (Sheriff caught in Greenville traffic) said that Kohlhepp was at his home when he was arrested.
A reporter asked "What was the suspect doing at the time he was apprehended?" and the reply was "He was at his home, Exactly what he was doing inside his residence, I don't know."

It's around the 24 minute mark in this video:
https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolinanews/videos/10154676188149166/

Also notice that around 14:30 the sheriff is asked Kohlhepp's reaction when he was arrested and the Sheriff says he wasn't there yet. I think it is possible he was not aware at the time of this presser where Kohlhepp was arrested. I seem to recall hearing at another presser that Kohlhepp was arrested at his home after they found KB, but I can't seem to find that now. Anyone else remember this or am I too tired and confused?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back