SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

On Toasha Nichole Rices (aka Nikki Green) forum post #48 references her fB being hacked and that the hacker states Toasha (aka Nikki) is at "the beach". Then post #53 goes on to say that a person comments that Toasha (aka Nikki) is at "the beach" with DG and shows a link that he's indeed her friend on fB. DG profile appears to be a fake profile.

This sounds so much like how TK refers to missing people in his post being at the beach or with a boyfriend and how TK messed with CDC's fB and toyed with his family.

:O Total speculation...What if this was a clue to TK's other bodies? "At the beach" for a possible tip towards Toasha/Nikki and the "suggestion" she was at the beach. Were there any other missing persons where, again, someone suggested on social media that they "ran away with the probation violation boyfriend?"

I am not sure I am making any sense explaining...but this totally seems like taunting that TK would do.

If you look on NG's facebook around April 2014 there are some likes on a photo from another DG.. from that page there are about three other DGs all spelt differently. It's really odd and I haven't figured out whats going on there, the profiles all have a fake feeling to me. The status updates on the various DG pages all seem to have the same sentence flow.

It might be nothing, I was super sleepy last night when I was reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havnt read back far enough to see if the the tripple murder at the bank in Greer,SC could be related to TK.
May 16th, 2003 blue ridge savings bank robbery.
They initially thought they had a subject who was invovled in a pursuit in Ga. Unfortunatly, the subject shot himself in the head in front of a state trooper. However...they still continued looking for other leads.

Police also wondered if the same perp could have been connected to the superbike murders.
So now that we know who commited the superbike murders...is it possible that TK was responsible for the deaths
of Sylvia Holtzclaw and Eb and Maggie Barnes?

Not sure the amount of money that was actually stolen but could TK have used this money to help him thru school at USC and possibly to purchase the 90 acres?

There are some articles and video if you google search the bank robbery/murders. Ive been looking at a few this evening but cant seem to link them from my note 5.

This was an intriguing idea so I pulled up the site in the wayback machine and picked through the code.

Based on some link names for the home image hosting I ascertained that the site was built using a content management platform (cms) developed by a company called fulcrum. They also do customization so my guess is they took care of all this for him and he didn't have a personal web developer helping him with the site. It was worth some research tho!

https://web.archive.org/web/20131208031800/http://tkarealestate.com/

http://getfulcrum.com

Catching up. Thanks Marble for digging into that angle. It is appreciated.

Don't rule out potential victims in Northern/Western Georgia either--it's an hour and some change from the Greenville-Spartanburg area to Atlanta.

Eastern GA:)

I don't know if they had any contact but I'm fairly certain that his father has lived in the metro atl.

I havnt read back far enough to see if the the tripple murder at the bank in Greer,SC could be related to TK.
They initially thought they had a subject who was invovled in a pursuit in Ga. Unfortunatly, the subject shot himself in the head in front of a state trooper. However...they still continued looking for other leads.

Police also wondered if the same perp could have been connected to the superbike murders.
So now that we know who commited the superbike murders...is it possible that TK was responsible for the deaths

Not sure the amount of money that was actually stolen but could TK have used this money to help him thru school at USC and possibly to purchase the 90 acres?

There are some articles and video if you google search the bank robbery/murders. Ive been looking at a few this evening but cant seem to link them from my note 5.

Its possible TK was involved with the bank killings but the main thing that makes me think otherwise is the suicide person they pulled over was thought to have stolen a red vehicle and a red vehicle was also spotted around the bank.
The articles I have read dont say how LE thinks he was the one that stole the red vehicle.

This link below does a pretty good job summarizing the other person long criminal history and its the first link I have found that described the red vehicle.

"He was believed to have stolen a red Oldsmobile Alero from the airport in Columbia only days before the shootings. Investigators in Greer said this week that they were never able to call Emerson Wright a "suspect" but did identify him as a person of interest, and the deaths of the teller and a couple banking inside are still unsolved.............

........A year later, in Aug. 2005, Emerson Wright was still on the run and got tangled in a high-speed chase with Georgia troopers that ended in Eatonton, Ga., when he got out of a vehicle and shot himself. He was airlifted to an Atlanta hospital where he later died."

http://www.aikenstandard.com/news/w...cle_3234efa1-5b17-58b2-af85-12f6ab2a03c6.html

I think I have found a location that Tracy Wright was last seen, but i'm a little unsure of what is or isn't allowed, so please feel free to amend my post if needed

found it on a missing poster that I think her step daughter? (MS, found in Tracy's Friend list) linked through face book it was a share from somewhere else on the 24th October and she corrects the typo in that post to John Dodd Road, Spartanburg.

hope it helps!

After more research last night, I found an address for her on John Dodd.

Possibly one of these?
05/26/2014- Toasha Nicole Rice Vale, NC
09/20/2014- Tamera Kingerly North Augusta, SC
11/25/2014- Aaliyah Bell Hall Rock Hill, SC
11/28/2014- Jade Pasco pregnant Spartanburg, SC
01/25/2015- Cobey Smith Greensville, SC found shot
04/20/2015- Emmanuel Quarles Anderson, SC
05/13/2015- Erica Spencer pregnant Roebuck, SC found dead strangled
08/07/2015- Kimberlyn Cubias Jacksonville, Fl see with a man
11/14/2015- Aremy Naranjo-Méndez Gastonia, NC
02/02/2016- Kenny Kilgore Greenville, SC
05/23/2016- Hailey Burn Charlotte, NC
05/30/2016- Taylor Johnson Gilbert, SC
06/10/2016- Allaya Hite Lancaster, SC

Still :thinking: ?family holidays have meaning due to when he did the first rape, his father had left him home alone and he had been gone 3 days already on a trip out of town with a girlfriend when he committed that crime the day before Thanksgiving, and CDC and KB was right before Labor Day weekend(missing on August 30th, labor day on Sept 5th)

05/26/2014- Toasha Nicole Rice Vale, NC This was Memorial Day
11/25/2014- Aaliyah Bell Hall Rock Hill, SC 2 days before T’giving
11/28/2014- Jade Pasco pregnant Spartanburg, SC Day after T’giving
05/13/2015- Erica Spencer pregnant Roebuck, SC found dead strangled May 10 was Mothers Day
05/30/2016- Taylor Johnson Gilbert, SC This was Monday, Memorial Day
06/10/2016- Allaya Hite Lancaster, SC .

Jeez, two pregnant women in the list

Still :thinking: ?family holidays have meaning due to when he did the first rape, his father had left him home alone and he had been gone 3 days already on a trip out of town with a girlfriend when he committed that crime the day before Thanksgiving, and CDC and KB was right before Labor Day weekend(missing on August 30th, labor day on Sept 5th)

05/26/2014- Toasha Nicole Rice Vale, NC This was Memorial Day
11/25/2014- Aaliyah Bell Hall Rock Hill, SC 2 days before T’giving
11/28/2014- Jade Pasco pregnant Spartanburg, SC Day after T’giving
05/13/2015- Erica Spencer pregnant Roebuck, SC found dead strangled May 10 was Mothers Day
05/30/2016- Taylor Johnson Gilbert, SC This was Monday, Memorial Day
06/10/2016- Allaya Hite Lancaster, SC .

Jeez, two pregnant women in the list

Both pregnant women are from Spartanburg county :(.

Sheriff stuck in traffic, coroner giving update.

2nd body has been discovered today

Can't state gender, time, anything. More testing to do

Coroner has been using an anthropologist through the whole process (think that says a lot)

Q - will you be searching for more bodies on the property?

"we will be back tomorrow, but what you may see is a scaled back search". Don't believe any more bodies on the property, no searches for bodies on other properties. Might change

Re BBM

I sure hope they arent taking TK word for it that there is no more bodies on the property.

Wish they would have asked them what makes them think there are no more bodies.

I always get a bad vibe when I hear things like this from LE. It makes me think they just dont want to put in the large effort it would take to look for more because property is so large. I dont like to be so negative about that but they did not provide any reason they are giving up so early. They should have provided a reason to assure the public there are no more.

Re BBM

I sure hope they arent taking TK word for it that there is no more bodies on the property.

Wish they would have asked them what makes them think there are no more bodies.

I always get a bad vibe when I hear things like this from LE. It makes me think they just dont want to put in the large effort it would take to look for more because property is so large. I dont like to be so negative about that but they did not provide any reason they are giving up so early. They should have provided a reason to assure the public there are no more.

I agree. Someone earlier mentioned that this may be some sort of strategic move.

My thought was they may be preparing to search another property. Seems like LE said how much of this property has been searched. I'll go back and watch.

Emmerson Wright (now deceased) was a career criminal who was 39 at the time the bank robbery happened and killed those three people. He used a red car. A red car was seen at the Superbike murders months prior. Could it be possible that TK and Emmerson Wright were incarcerated together, became friends and maintained that friendship after prison? As a result TK could have the details of the Superbike murders from a friendship with Emmerson Wright. Why he would confess if his friend was the actual murderer has yet to be determined. Some sort of twisted control game I suppose that would come to light eventually.

""At this time we don’t feel like there are any more bodies on this property," said Lt. Kevin Bobo, Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office spokesman.
The majority of the property has been searched, but investigators will be back on the site Tuesday, he said."

Both pregnant women are from Spartanburg county :(.

Erica Spencer was pregnant and missing on Mother's day. She was found murdered and they know someone was with her around the time she died. They do not say why they believe that. Could someone have taken her baby? Then Jade Pasco disappears right at the time she was due to deliver. That is spooky to me. Someone out there wanting a child.

It doesn't sound like TK was correctly diagnosed as a child. ADHD drugs would have made him highly aggressive if contraindicated. Thorazine is for Schizophrenia, I'm not sure what effect that would have on him.

It was discussed a lot towards the end of the KB/ CDC #3 thread about how TK does not match the description of the Blue Ridge Bank suspect. For one thing, the suspect was 5'6-5'8" and TK is 5'11". Suspect was described to be in his 50's with gray/blonde hair and TK was only 32 in 2003 and has brown hair. Suspect had a round/chubby face and while TK has that physique NOW, in 2003 it is more likely he looked like his older mugshot from the AZ prison. TK's younger mugshot looks like the POI they were seeking in the Superbike Murders but does not look much like the Blue Ridge Bank Suspect. He could fake having grey hair but it would be impossible to make himself shorter. All just MOO.

Interestingly, there have been conflicting LE statements so far on the possibility of TK being involved in the bank murders:

SPARTANBURG CO., SC (WSPA) – People have been asking why Kohlhepp isn’t being investigated for the 2003 Blue Ridge Savings Bank murders.

Spartanburg Co. Sheriff Chuck Wright says there is no evidence to support that Todd Kohlhepp is connected the killings.
http://wspa.com/2016/11/07/blue-ridge-savings-bank-murders-not-connect-to-kohlhepp/

The Greer Police Department wants to talk to Todd Kohlhepp, the real estate agent from Moore, who confessed and has been charged in the 2003 Superbike Motorsports quadruple homicide. Greer investigators are interested in another 13-year-old unsolved triple murder case – the May 16, 2003 cold-blooded killings at Blue Ridge Savings Bank, on frontage road near Highway Exit 14 on I-85.
The Superbike Motorsports killings were on Nov. 6, 2003, six months before the Blue Ridge Savings Bank.
“We have reached out to the authorities and told them our interest to talk with Todd Kohlhepp,” said a Greer police department spokesperson familiar with the Blue Ridge Saving Bank killings and subsequent investigations.
- See more at: http://greertoday.com/greer-sc/gree...-murder-case/2016/11/07/#sthash.tOnCOTQ2.dpuf

ETA: Here is around the point where we discussed the Bank Murders in the other thread that is now closed (you may have to read forward or back a few pages for the entire convo as a lot was happening all at once): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-31-Aug-2016-*Arrest*-3/page29&highlight=bank

Great map! I've never seen a WS map get that many hits (1,452 a/o late 11/7) in so little time.

Hey Forager :wave:

Good to see you and thank you! It's crazy right? I think people's interest in SK's is high. I did a similar map for (potential SK) James D Worley, it's approaching 150,000 hits, blows my mind!

Erica Spencer was pregnant and missing on Mother's day. She was found murdered and they know someone was with her around the time she died. They do not say why they believe that. Could someone have taken her baby? Then Jade Pasco disappears right at the time she was due to deliver. That is spooky to me. Someone out there wanting a child.

Very spooky. I don't remember hearing a lot about either case but I had just moved back here 3/15 so maybe that's why.

How often does this happen?Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I've seen it a lot. He can change his mind. Jodi Arias started out representing herself and then changed her mind. Several times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back