TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone get the sense that someone may have tried to frame someone else for the murder? I'm not sure, just a possibility that occurred to me.

Yes, had been one of several thoughts ... but ... :dunno:

I thought this message board is victim friendly. For all we know BB is a victim and there is no single shred of evidence that he was involved in Missy's death. So how comes he keeps being discussed here as if he was a suspect?

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I would have spared him a little more if he had shown the behavior of a victim. But I have a feeling of only MB being a deplorable victim, nobody else.

WH: All JMOO
Liberty Hills, TX Widow of BBs childhood friend Brad who died a few years ago from leukemia. WH Recent check FB friends w BB kS VB RB but not MB MT. WH posted on BBs fishing trip FB post that said "glad you made it". She appears to have hyperextended knees. She has posted comments in support of BB saying he was a rock for his family. BB allegedly might have possibly been in LHills right after MBs death. NOT insinuating her involvement in a murder. I lean against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone revisited the FOIA to find out if the 911 call an be released? This refusal to release it strikes me as odd since 911 tapes are routinely released in even higher profile shootings. To me, something doesn't pass the smell test. For the B & E scenario, why wouldn't a hoodie, ski mask/bandana/face covering of perps choice dark pants (black seems to be the color of choice amongst the criminal crowd -definitely provides better cover in the dark). So why go to the great lengths and expense of assembling this outfit when you could rig up a easier outfit to commit any mundane crime such as robbing a convenience store, business, unoccupied home under the cover off darkness?? I go with the perp planned it and DID NOT want to risk being recognized or used the fake cop to fool MB in a false sense of security. We have had several instances of fake cops pulling over motorists the past few years. One in the past year on a very busy highway I-35 in the middle of the day driving a fake cop car and sexually assaulting the woman.

The 911 caller must have said something that would compromise the case if made public... revealed information that only the SP, those who found her, and LE would know, for example.

Hi All

Nothing released?

Praying for justice for Missy.

Was hoping to find some good news, that maybe a lead of somewhat! Still praying!

Thanks,
GeeEm ~

Didn't the SW say that BB told the police his wife had been having an affair with KC? Weren't Mr. and Mrs. KC the campers who discovered Missy? Please correct me if I've misunderstood those points.

If they're accurate, then any number of scenarios could have unfolded, one of which could be someone trying to frame Mr. and/or Mrs. KC. I'm not saying that's the most likely story, but a possibility.

If the timeframe is correct and s/he SP only had 10 mins to leave and do the deed and leave thru the kitchen door, then IMO this was a targeted planned hit by someone who felt comfortable enough to kill someone quickly and then leave quickly. IMO a first time killer would not be able to pull this off that quickly and leave no trace or clue who did it. But a trained killer who has done this plenty of time before could and would have the knowledge and mind set to know s/he could do it and possibly get away with it.

a first time killer would not be able to pull this off that quickly and leave no trace or clue who did it. But a trained killer who has done this plenty of time before could

The degree of planning holds me spellbound for a first timer. A trained killer. A hired trained killer? This is when being a pilot would be handy, too.

A trained killer. A present or former member of a SWAT Team? Or one with a strong military background? An assassin? Why would a trained killer murder Missy?

RSBM for focus

All JMO,but I think it was a personal and gruesome attack. I don't know where they would've hid clothes or how they got away so quick, so I won't even speculate. My gut feel all along and when I first heard was it's an angry lover or spouse of a lover. I know CG was told not to talk about it and media called trainers pretending to be concerned campers.

My gut feel all along and when I first heard was it's an angry lover or spouse of a lover.

What is it about the crime that led you to feel straight away that the SP was an angry lover or spouse of a lover? Was your initial impression based on some other knowledge that we were not privy to at MBs time of death? Was it already well known in the community that MB had affairs? What about BB? Or did you find out about CW at the same time the rest of us did? Don't need a link for gut instincts so color me curious.

Didn't the SW say that BB told the police his wife had been having an affair with KC? Weren't Mr. and Mrs. KC the campers who discovered Missy? Please correct me if I've misunderstood those points.

If they're accurate, then any number of scenarios could have unfolded, one of which could be someone trying to frame Mr. and/or Mrs. KC. I'm not saying that's the most likely story, but a possibility.
LE has never identified the campers that discovered Missy. However, in the case of it being KC/MC it is my understanding that KC was known to be elsewhere at 5am running a Spin class. I am sure that at least one of the locals knows who the campers were at the scene. Maybe they can confirm or deny whether KC/MC were present.

I hear of another couple associated w being the campers who found her rather than anyone on SW. Not positive of the accuracy but heard it from multiple sources. JMOO

I hear of another couple associated w being the campers who found her rather than anyone on SW. Not positive of the accuracy but heard it from multiple sources. JMOO

I haven't heard any of the following, is this from the news, local people possibly, articles?

Thanks,
GeeEm~

jmo

There was so much print from earlier that it became unwieldy. My recollection has BB identifying CW as someone he believed was involved with her. We very early on heard about texts between the two that were "familiar". It wasn't till after the SW was issued and FB examined that we learned there was an actually rendezvous set up for the two to meet.

I too remember KC leading spin classes. I don't recall BB pointing him out (though locals expressed their suspicions). IIRC, the Cozines and Bever's families had quite a bit of connection.

I haven't heard any of the following, is this from the news, local people possibly, articles?

Thanks,
GeeEm~

jmo

1.Scroll back a few pages looking for yellow highlighted post to see KC info.
2. Reference to another couple finding mb just word of mouth but I can confirm the names of the couple mentioned do live in that area and were CG members. No reason to think they are anything more than innocent bystanders waiting for class IMO

Yes, I've heard this also- from other Midlothian campers. It was a male camper and 2 others who found her; he performed CPR while the other two called 911. None of them are on the SW.

Yes, I've heard this also- from other Midlothian campers. It was a male camper and 2 others who found her; he performed CPR while the other two called 911. None of them are on the SW.

It's been a long time since I posted on Missy's case, so forgive me for barging in to ask if I got this right:

Missy was involved with Mr. KC.
Mr. and Mrs. KC knew Missy and BB through their children.
KC and Mrs. KC were in Missy's class that morning.
KC and Mrs. KC were not the people who found Missy.
Mrs. KC called BB from the church that morning to let him know something happened to MIssy.
Mr. KC is named on the search warrant because of phone records

PLEASE correct me if I have anything wrong. I know I could be off with some things.

jmo

It's been a long time since I posted on Missy's case, so forgive me for barging in to ask if I got this right:

Missy was involved with Mr. KC.
Mr. and Mrs. KC knew Missy and BB through their children.
KC and Mrs. KC were in Missy's class that morning.
KC and Mrs. KC were not the people who found Missy.
Mrs. KC called BB from the church that morning to let him know something happened to MIssy.
Mr. KC is named on the search warrant because of phone records

PLEASE correct me if I have anything wrong. I know I could be off with some things.

jmo

To your first point - BB ALLEGED to LE that his wife was involved with KC. That's different from saying it as if it's fact. We don't have any independent confirmation of it.

Don't believe that KC and wife were present that morning. Several have stated here that KC had a different class that he was attending at that time.

For only two weeks, back at the end of May and beginning of June, we had a local poster Honeybee85 join us. She was valuable then and would be now, but has not posted... She told us that she went to the funeral (closed casket) and is close friends with the Bevers and the Cozines and knows who the unfortunate campers were who found Missy. She admitted that she was here in defense of BB and family. At that time she did not understand why the 911 calls had not been published. Obliquely she left me with the distinct impression that she and many others were aware of Missy's infidelities. She did not trash Missy. She said that Missy had been VERY worried about BB, because he was SO ill.....and was still very ill at the time of her postings here. All I can say is that he must have miraculously recovered soon after, judging from the out west vacation....... Anyway, if Honeybee85 is in lurk mode, PLEASE come back and talk to us! JMO

For only two weeks, back at the end of May and beginning of June, we had a local poster Honeybee85 join us. She was valuable then and would be now, but has not posted... She told us that she went to the funeral (closed casket) and is close friends with the Bevers and the Cozines and knows who the unfortunate campers were who found Missy. She admitted that she was here in defense of BB and family. At that time she did not understand why the 911 calls had not been published. Obliquely she left me with the distinct impression that she and many others were aware of Missy's infidelities. She did not trash Missy. She said that Missy had been VERY worried about BB, because he was SO ill.....and was still very ill at the time of her postings here. All I can say is that he must have miraculously recovered soon after, judging from the out west vacation....... Anyway, if Honeybee85 is in lurk mode, PLEASE come back and talk to us! JMO

As far as the nature of BB's illness - did I read that it was/is diverticulitis? If so, that can be extremely painful, but it's not a sickness "unto death". For those who follow MMA fighting and the UFC, Brock Lesnar developed that illness and it affected him greatly. But he did recover completely.

As far as the nature of BB's illness - did I read that it was/is diverticulitis? If so, that can be extremely painful, but it's not a sickness "unto death". For those who follow MMA fighting and the UFC, Brock Lesnar developed that illness and it affected him greatly. But he did recover completely.

And I think while MB was in Austin, his mother took him for a colonoscopy.

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/diverticulitis-topic-overview

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

To your first point - BB ALLEGED to LE that his wife was involved with KC. That's different from saying it as if it's fact. We don't have any independent confirmation of it.

Don't believe that KC and wife were present that morning. Several have stated here that KC had a different class that he was attending at that time.

Thank you. That is important. I can't go back to edit my post, but I wish I could.

Duly noted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member