Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it possible that there are cabins or camping facilities around where she could have hidden. This is only speculation on my part.

I guess anything is possible. It just sounds unreal.

All MOO!

It is important to have the correct information. I'm afraid to say one way or the other right now, but I would just say, the second poster retracted that belief.

Ah. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. And coupled with other things about the case that came out briefly I;m double mmmhmmming.

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find where she was found. Did I hear correctly that it was OUT OF STATE?

If so, how come the FBI isn't involved. I heard that this was an ongoing investigation blah blah blah. If she was transported across State Lines wouldn't the FBI be called in?

From Canada so please forgive my ignorance. Maybe too much "Criminal Minds".

They were involved. Is it telling that they weren't at the presser?

I think so. Very much like Rachael Mattice if so. Except two hispanic females instead of Santa.

JMO

And the runaway bride who blamed a hispanic man and his white accomplice.

A very odd presser by the sheriff. Seems like he was just going through the motions and being professional. I get a feeling this is a hoax.

Maybe it is just me here but the Sheriff and DA look totally relaxed and like they are discussing last nights TV. What I mean is, they don't seem concerned at all about what on paper is a horrible crime against someone. Even the hardest of LE show some emotions in these kinds of PCs.

My call right now is this:

She voluntarily left then had second thoughts resulting in what we have seen and today.

I am with both of you about the demeanor of LE at the presser. Way too relaxed. Struck me right away. If this was a serious investigation as to an abduction, they would be tearing up at having her back, thanking the public profusely, really giving out detailed descriptions, and making an overall bigger deal of it than they are, I think. I don;t know.

I've been summoned out of a Turkey Coma but glad to read she's alive. It's definitely a strange case....will be disappointed if hoax at the expense of her family and concerned public!!!!

I think I'm gonna go lurk back in my map cave.

I don't understand what is happening.

The presser stated SP was found at 4:30am PST and soon after a call was made to Keith from Sherri letting him know she was safe. But didn't Keith show up at the Turkey Trot balloon release (where he recited his "Thanksgiving miracle" poem), at around 8am PST? Are we to assume the call to Keith about Sherri was made AFTER his appearance at the balloon release? So it took LE nearly 4 hours to contact Keith to let him know she was safe? I did read in MSM that Keith and family missed the ceremony part though at the Turkey Trot. So maybe he got the call between poem reciting and ceremony?

Did she know her alleged captors? Names?
Was there a drug test and if so, what was it positive for?

so..can someone map where she was found...that county rd and I-5? Is it just a big field/woods/ is there a road behind it?

Located near County Road 17 and I-5 near Woodland, California
Woodland is in Yolo County

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...4621b26b7ff6d!8m2!3d38.7354791!4d-121.8196645

Added Info
Sheriff Details start at -19:10
https://www.facebook.com/KRCR7/videos/vb.149449895109960/1241680065886932/?type=3&theater
Call to Shasta County at about 4:30 am, SP located
Released on rural road near I-5 in Yolo County
Bound with restraints, summoned help from passing motorist on I-5 near County Road 17

Reporter Question at -11:58
https://www.facebook.com/KRCR7/videos/vb.149449895109960/1241680065886932/?type=3&theater

So is it possible that there are cabins or camping facilities around where she could have hidden. This is only speculation on my part.

I guess anything is possible. It just sounds unreal.

All MOO!

I'm wondering that too - and who might own a cabin there.

The presser stated SP was found at 4:30am PST and soon after a call was made to Keith from Sherri letting him know she was safe. But didn't Keith show up at the Turkey Trot balloon release (where he recited his "Thanksgiving miracle" poem), at around 8am PST? Are we to assume the call to Keith about Sherri was made AFTER his appearance at the balloon release? So it took LE nearly 4 hours to contact Keith to let him know she was safe? I did read in MSM that Keith and family missed the ceremony part though at the Turkey Trot. So maybe he got the call between poem reciting and ceremony?

It was recited by a family friend and recorded by whoever had their phone out.

Facts seem very odd to me. Two armed Hispanic females? What would they want with her for three weeks? Hmm.

Most probable they are not the ones that held her captive...they just made the delivery...MHO...

I'm outta here. Time for Thanksgiving!! I'll see the rest of you chumped punks later.

Did you notice that when the Sherriff was asked specifically if she left voluntarily with her captors initially he didn't answer? He skimmed over that and said something else but never committed to answer the question about leaving voluntarily. Groan....there is going to be so much more to this.

I posted way back when...."no one knows what goes on behind closed". Lots was going on I think. MOO

Sherri should play the lottery at this moment judging by all the luck and unique situations that happen to her recently

1. 2 female abuctors
2. Not raped as they were female
3. 3 weeks together and nothing happened to her
4. She was voluntary let go
5. On thanksgiving...

sounds like the most comfortable abduction ever!

I'm outta here. Time for Thanksgiving!! I'll see the rest of you chumped punks later.
Chumped punks is my new favorite phrase. Happy turkeying!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member