Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as if the police did not seem urgent about this whole case.

Could it be that they felt that there toes were stepped on with the family getting outside help with the reverse ransom offer?

I am baffled on why the police did not work harder towards finding her. It raised doubts on her abduction.

They were wrong about her leaving on her own.

It's interesting how when you learn something new, you suddenly start seeing it pop up in different places. I'll bet there's a name for that phenomena too....lol.

OT (or is it?...) but if ANYONE knows what this is called, I'd love to know too.

ETA: answered by JeannaT - thank you ever so! Back to Sherri...

We need to know how long they were driving before kicking her out the car since she was 140 miles away.

This will tell us if the perps live closer to her or closer to the drop off point.

Also this will tell us if another county will have to be involved if the perps are from their county. Jmo

Or at least the fbi will be needed for joint efforts.

Because I don't see how her sherrif's can do great perp searches if the perps live 150 miles away. Jmo.

But that's my point. Shaming her (as with trafficking) is understandable, but why target the family or try to humiliate them (if indeed they are the "them" he speaks of). IMO, it's very personal. If branding for trafficking, it would send a message to Johns that SP belonged to him, but chopping off her hair wouldn't have any effect on anyone other than SP in that scenario.

He might have trouble with his pronouns, which, if true, is unfortunate because people will spend time trying to decipher.

So, chopping hair would affect the person whose hair is chopped off, and also hurt the people who love and care about the person.

He said it wasn't a "symbol". He said it was a "message". Not sure what he means by that.

I posted a few cases earlier where people were branded with words such as "thief" or snitch" on their forehead. That sends a pretty clear message - don't mess with us, or this is what happens if you double-cross us. A warning to others.

Or, a woman could kidnap another woman who was having an affair with her husband and brand her with "s**t" or "w***e". That sends out a clear message too.

I feel as if the police did not seem urgent about this whole case.

Could it be that they felt that there toes were stepped on with the family getting outside help with the reverse ransom offer?

I am baffled on why the police did not work harder towards finding her. It raised doubts on her abduction.

They were wrong about her leaving on her own.

I completely agree. LE didn't take this seriously, and now, they've totally grasped the horror of what she endured, and they're racing to catch up.

The thread is open.

REMINDERS:

1) We are not discussing the specific contents of the 2003 blog that has been referenced in MSM or debating who authored it.

2) SP and her family are victims so posts should comply with Websleuths victim friendly policy.

:bump:

“It is pretty dated material. We don’t believe that that had any correlation or relevance to her abduction,” Bosenko says.

Do you have any links for the youths against drugs program you mentioned? JMO, but I've also wondered if SP was involved in any activist groups that could have made her a target.

To be fair I'm pretty sure any branding of your significant other sends a message even if it's not a Symbol or a word. And chopping my hair off would be something a girl would do. They know how long it takes to grow and how proud we are when we have. Not to mention if her husband is very fond of her "signature" hair it hurts him also. Mayhe it'll be related to the youth against drugs program her and her ex did. They could have come across someone who maybe liked her husband and hated her out of jealousy or something. Not likely but you never know what type of people they encountered during however long they did the program.

Confused, again.
Sheriff isn't sure about how the phone was left so neatly?
For crying out loud, can't he just ask Sherri about this?
Surely she could remember how/who put the phone down. IMO.

Did I hear the sheriff say, "Is it a symbol?" SMH And now the phone, he says "it did somewhat appear to be that it was placed there purposely". Could the abductors have told SP to drop the phone and she set it down carefully to avoid being broken? Or was she taken from somewhere else? Just when I think the pieces start to fall into place, the cat runs across my puzzle.

Maybe she was taken from home and this is why the flag pillow was half wrapped.

Someone mentioned LE and how fast they stopped looking for SP, and their lack of an attempt to find the perps... In this poker game, and Bosenko has a great poker face, I believe he's holding pocket Ace's and will reveal his hand when the time is right. The local LE folks up there in SC will solve this...

I'm finally caught up. I haven't posted simply because I wanted to read through everything first. And the increased posting of information that has already been covered and then brought up again because people aren't reading first, is already really high on this thread.

Anyhow, I'm glad SP is safe and home with family and friends. My heart breaks for her and all she has endured. I'm glad those two precious babies (I know they aren't actually "babies" )have their mommy back. I have two children too and it pains me to think of how heart-breaking it can be for children to wonder where their mommy is. Hope they all heal and get through this ordeal.

Confused, again.

OR, ask Keith, who found the phone. He would remember whether it was neatly wrapped up or looked dropped or tossed.

Confused, again.
Lol. Good catch. Such a strange case.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any nurses or someone with knowledge about burns around? If KP said he could feel the raised scabs (a moment that really breaks my heart to picture) does this sound like she was freshly branded? As in, they branded her right before her release? If she had been branded say, a week prior to released would it likely be a red area instead? I know it's hard to truly know without knowing how hard she was branded. This might help us understand if the message was to the family, or if it was a trafficking type brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210