Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I'm a CASA volunteer and yes, that would not be a farfetched idea at all. Especially depending on your area. Very interesting detail.

Yes! Given that the abductor's were women, it just kind of clicked as a possibility. Child abuse/neglect unfortunately goes hand in hand with drugs, and Redding seems to have it's fair share.

I have been wondering if the reason Bosenko has not been more forthcoming was because there is another investigative agency involved that has not been disclosed.

Would the Shasta County Sheriff's take a secondary role if a higher state or government agency was conducting an active investigation into something larger? And SP was a victim/survivor of whatever the investigation entails?
Or because the sheriff simply does not want to compromise an ongoing, high-profile investigation. Should he bungle it, guess whose head will roll? ;)

I don't think the brand is a literal message involving words. Just branding SP with a random shape like even a curling iron would send a "message" to SP that she was under their control, so don't try anything. It would also be a message to anyone else that these people don't mess around and need to be feared. It's a loud and clear message without a word.
JMO

I've been thinking of what you could "write or draw" on someone that would be a message to her and others but not be a symbol.

How about

shh!

I posted a few cases earlier where people were branded with words such as "thief" or snitch" on their forehead. That sends a pretty clear message - don't mess with us, or this is what happens if you double-cross us. A warning to others.

Or, a woman could kidnap another woman who was having an affair with her husband and brand her with "s**t" or "w***e". That sends out a clear message too.

Or a knife dripping blood.
Or a stick figure hanging from a noose.

JMO

We need to note that this formal special agent is only speculating that this might be random. I don't think he's part of the case, rather he's just an ABC expert they bring in to analyze different cases.

It was interesting that there were two former FBI agents on GMA this morning.The former female agent that spoke before the Sheriff said what she has heard does not make sense to her, the former male agent that spoke afterwards with George S. said it seemed random in his opinion.
The Sheriff spoke in singular terms referring to "A very sick person" 2 singular references.
The reporter ends by saying the Sheriff, if given enough information might release a sketch of the captors (plural), probably just semantics but the real question I have is how can they make a sketch when she said she never saw them? Has she remembered now?

The Go Fund Me accouint is being reported by KRCR as likely to go the Papini family. Hopefully the press conference later today will tell us more about everything.

I think there could be pertinent information obtained through hypnosis, but I would worry what it might do to SP psychologically if she is not in the right setting and has to recount vivid details. I have studied (and received) EMDR and think it would be a great option for her road to recovery as it allows breaks to discuss a traumatic event while also receiving therapy needed to process the event. JMO

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is an integrative psychotherapy approach that has been extensively researched and proven effective for the treatment of trauma. EMDR is a set of standardized protocols that incorporates elements from many different treatment approaches. To date, EMDR therapy has helped millions of people of all ages relieve many types of psychological stress.

http://www.emdria.org/?page=2

Hypnosis works, I learned how to do it many years ago simply out of curiosity. If it helps to pinpoint who the abductors were as well as other important leads, I can't see how it could possibly hurt. If LE is timid about it and worried about legalities, then let the family do it and pass the information on to LE after it is obtained. A seasoned investigator coupled with a skilled hypnotist could extract a mountain of valuable information from this woman.

I think that's exactly why. Hence the original voluntarily missing adult classification. How many times did they emphasize how rare an abduction would be? IMO it took them a while to actually believe that really was the case. The family was right all along.

The more Info that's released, the more this is looking like a sex trafficking plan gone wrong.

Some of you have stated that they wouldn't bruise, brand and beat their victims. That's absolutely incorrect. I know from experience.

I used to volunteer at a safe house for human trafficking victims here in Phoenix. They actually made a small documentary called "Branded" about what happens when a person is trafficked. They beat them to wear them down, humiliate them, brand them by burning a word or symbol on their skin. They gang rape them. They turn them into a submissive shell of the person they used to be then send them off to work once they're ready.

My guess is the PI told KP's father that this is what likely happened to her, and the only possible way to get her back was to offer money to the people who took her. Getting her face out there played a huge role as well. Once the reward money went up to 100K, I think someone got scared of being turned in for the money. Someone in their circle of people that knew what they were doing with her.

If they had killed her someone still could've turned them in but the charges would've been much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the most well thought out subjective opinions I've read. My background is in social work and I too am very aware of how a person who is targeted for sex trafficking is abused, beaten, often force-fed drugs to get them addicted, branded or tattood, and mentally and physically forced into total submission. This case has every ear-mark of a sex trafficking case.

"It is not a symbol, but it was a message."

Time to start moving over to a new thread, this one has gotten long.

Thread #12

This one will close in a few minutes. If you are composing a lengthy post be sure to copy before you hit submit.

YEP! I said this three threads ago, and you guys thought I was nuts. I will say it again: THIS WAS GANG RELATED FOLKS!

Why would a gang drive 140 miles to pick her up or drop her off?

Btw: The perps cell phones should have pinged off both towers that are 140 miles apart.

So why can't they cross eliminate pings?

YEP! I said this three threads ago, and you guys thought I was nuts. I will say it again: THIS WAS GANG RELATED FOLKS!

I think a gang would brand or tattoo her with a gang symbol.
IMO they wrote or carved or mayb burned with cigarettes a word on her.
Sending a message . A message to whom? IMO her.
All jmo

To me this was personal and done with a lot of hatred.

I agree that this sounds like gang or series criminal activity. I've been trying to stay up on the thread but have not seen anyone mention the possibility of an outstanding debt from gambeling. The reason I say this is personal. I had a boss who owed a very large sum of money from his gambeling addiction and his family was targeted and threatened when he didn't pay. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there speculation (I do not have a MSM article to support this) that they recently downsized their home and now rent?
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member