Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they covered their faces the whole time, then they always meant to release her alive. JMO.

Sticking with the two Hispanic females.

1. Younger female. Long curly hair with accent. Pierced ears.
2. Older female. Straight black hair with grey. Thick eyebrows.

Is it black hair with gray or green?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can't even give us an age range of the two Hispanic women? Just one is older and one is younger. Smh

No details known about where she could have been taken, only where she was located nr County Rd 17 and I5 in Yolo County

She would know, IMO, if she'd been driven a great distance and when. I can't imagine they wouldn't ask her about that so it's probably something they're not sharing.

Like when, where, and how she was taken. To me that speaks even more to her being targeted - not just she was jogging and randomly grabbed. JMO. Just a guess.

Something I found interesting:

They showed SP surveillance footage of the area/time she was abducted and NONE of the cars matched? :thinking:

I'm still leaning toward targeted abduction. SP and the two women might not have known each other, but I do think SP was specifically targeted.

The two women might be working for someone else.

Or, SP is scared to give descriptions of who else was involved.

That press conference really made me feel sad....not just for SP but for all of us. It hit me how ugly and horrible people can be. :(

jmo

I wish we could have a question thread, like the media thread, but all that can be posted is what questions we would ask if we were a reporter. Well I guess we have that now in the past 12 threads but a more organized one... :discuss:

They can't even give us an age range of the two Hispanic women? Just one is older and one is younger. Smh

Yeah it's weird. Is one 60 and one 45, or is one 40 and one 20? I mean clearly she could tell about how old they were so why is that not being released?

Wow...with that much of a detailed description of them, they will find them in no time...

Did they feed her at all and what was she fed?

r.e. the location of the branding. I really don't think the location hinders the investigation, the fact that she was branded is out there. Based on her husband's description, I'm guessing he was able to feel the raised welts through her shirt when he hugged her and rubbed her back. JMO

After 22 days she did not know why she was abducted? Or what they wanted from her? She must have some idea about their motive, but Sheriff is still unaware of motive.......JMO

I'm still leaning toward targeted abduction. SP and the two women might not have known each other, but I do think SP was specifically targeted.

The two women might be working for someone else.

Or, SP is scared to give descriptions of who else was involved.

That press conference really made me feel sad....not just for SP but for all of us. It hit me how ugly and horrible people can be. :(

jmo

Yep. I felt that way too. Kind of defeated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No details known about where she could have been taken, only where she was located nr County Rd 17 and I5 in Yolo County

I'd have to see a transcript, but I got the impression that they weren't releasing any details about where she was taken, rather than they didn't know them. Also, you think they'd _at least_ know where she was abducted from. I'd imagine Sherri would at least be able to provide that. If they know, they definitely weren't saying. Sounds like they pretty much don't have a clue about who or why.

Something I found interesting:

They showed SP surveillance footage of the area/time she was abducted and NONE of the cars matched? :thinking:

Have they released the time they think she was abducted?

I did think it was interesting he mentioned they showed SP surveillance video from the area around the time she was dropped off and she couldn't identify the SUV. I wonder how close to the drop off site they were able to get footage.

This is just so bizarre. It almost sounds like a mother/daughter kidnapping team from her description.

Still pretty lame descriptions of the abductors. Are we to assume brown hair, brown eyes, etc. simply because they are Latina?

Sheriff confirms they don't know if The Post That Shall Not Be Discussed is relevant. Hmmm

I wonder if Sherri was able to identify the type of handgun used.

I think he has given as much info about the suspects as he has been given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member