UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust Tony and Nicolas updates when they say that Corrie hasn't left on foot. I also trust them when they say that he didn't stay in the horse shoe area, leaving only the option that he hopped in the car and got a lift from SOMEONE and it's that SOMEONE who holds the key.
Now, Tony has said in his updates that all vehicles in that area have been noted and are being investigated - I just don't understand what is takin the police so long to act on it - unless they ARE acting on it as we speak and we just haven't heard about it.
TBH, the police have been dreadfully quiet and I would find that hard as a parent but we also need to remember that Nicola has a background in police work and instead of going in all guns blazing like a normal member of the public would, she has opted to work a bit smarter than that - unfortunately, after 10 weeks that decision may not have been the best one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trust Tony and Nicolas updates when they say that Corrie hasn't left on foot. I also trust them when they say that he didn't stay in the horse shoe area, leaving only the option that he hopped in the car and got a lift from SOMEONE and it's that SOMEONE who holds the key.
Now, Tony has said in his updates that all vehicles in that area have been noted and are being investigated - I just don't understand what is takin the police so long to act on it - unless they ARE acting on it as we speak and we just haven't heard about it.
TBH, the police have been dreadfully quiet and I would find that hard as a parent but we also need to remember that Nicola has a background in police work and instead of going in all guns blazing like a normal member of the public would, she has opted to work a bit smarter than that - unfortunately, after 10 weeks that decision may not have been the best one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the police appear quiet. I don't think for one second they actually are being though. If they had any details on the vehicles or any evidence or anything suspicious about them we'd be the last to know. If they have something that leads to a suspect then until they have that suspect we won't know anything.

Could I ask why you think the police seem uninterested?
Mainly because everything is driven by Corrie's family. When did you, or anyone else see anything instigated by Police?
I have contacted them 3 times now and even when I spoke to them asking to arrange a visit to the Poice Station with information regarding the CCTV, they just didn't want to know.
This tells a massive story.

Welcome all you newbies. It's taken me a while to catch up but Dootsies post mentioned police looking for a small blue car approaching BM roundabout at speed. Does anyone else remember this at all and have a source possibly? Maybe someone has seen it mentioned back in threads 1 or 2 in October?

there was a small blue car in the 3rd cctv still that looked towards the hughes shop doorway

Is there not cctv on the roads behind the horseshoe?

I understand Looms Lane which is one route out of the horseshoe on foot only has no cctv. The connection between the horseshoe and Looms Lane is a pedestrian only area. I think the cameras in that area are not static.Therefore I think this is why the Police confirmed it is not 100% guaranteed to catch him leaving on cctv (if they were facing the other way).

New thread coming up.This one will be closing in 10 minutes.

I understand Looms Lane which is one route out of the horseshoe on foot only has no cctv. The connection between the horseshoe and Looms Lane is a pedestrian only area. I think the cameras in that area are not static.Therefore I think this is why the Police confirmed it is not 100% guaranteed to catch him leaving on cctv (if they were facing the other way).
This info absolutely puts no doubt in my mind that he walked out the horseshoe area. He walked round the edge of the horseshoe, out the end onto looms lane and off he went. Met his demise on route back to base and will be found eventually in water, woods, undergrowth.

Hang on, how would he get to looks lane? Is there no cctv in McDonald's? Surely he'd have been seen by greenwoods camera and cornhill to walk towards lions lane?

Hang on, how would he get to looks lane? Is there no cctv in McDonald's? Surely he'd have been seen by greenwoods camera and cornhill to walk towards lions lane?
I have no idea, maybe they weren't working or were wiped before they were even looked at. No trace of him is anywhere, I believe he will still be fully clothed, phone keys and wallet still in his pockets. There's no evidence because there really isn't any! Nothing happened but a tragic accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500