UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Something in this changing story has just hit me !

Nicola has only ever hesitated twice in interviews on TV. One was on in the 3rd of Oct Police Appeal to the Press.
That was with regard to a question about Corrie walking home. She hesitated and said yes he'd done that before. It turns out he hadn't done that before.

And in this interview, she hesitates at 2.10 / 2.11 in the above video. She say "And he had been talking to his bother on the phone and an n couple of other friends as well...."

Does Nicola mean "and another friend" (singular) ?
And could it be that this "one friend" was sat with him in the car ?

The subject here is, the photograph that Corrie forwarded at 0308 in the morning, once he had woken up in the doorway.

"...and one of his friends, he'd asked for a photograph, it was just of them on another night out. When he woke up at three o'clock, about three o'clock, he then forwarded that photo on to another friend"

# ..and one of his friends, he'd asked for a photograph.
Who'd asked for the photograph ? Corrie or the friend ?

# he then forwarded that photo on to another friend
Another friend ?

Lets assume that Corrie had asked for the photograph.
How ? He was talking to his brother ?
Is this WHY the "talking to other friends on the phone" is introduced
Was he calling other friends ? Or was the friend sat with Corrie ?

So, lets assume that there is a friend sat next to him in the car
And this friend forwards a photo of them to Corrie
WHY THEN at 03.08 does wake up and send it to another friend ?

What is going on here ???

IMO you are reading WAYYYY too much into the words of a sleep deprived woman who is desperately seeking her missing baby.

Have there been discrepancies in details coming from family.....sure BUT remember info about calls on phone etc. will have come from Darroch + friends and then pieced together to fit the pre-disappearance puzzle. Nicola is being interviewed live - have you ever been interviewed live on camera (telly)?? even with the benefit of autocue most non media personnel will hesitate & fumble their words.

I believe that certain aspects of "Corrie" the manboy put forward have been subject to family bias.....if you have children you will be fully aware that when protective mama (papa) bear takes over you just aren't thinking the same way as an impartial onlooker.

I agree the links are tenuous. The marham incident is laughed at on mil forums and the other "attempt" was just a suspicious person hanging about in a car. Plus Corrie was no where near base, so a completely different mo in my opinion

We had "issues" with "Honey Traps" in Northern Ireland (Op Banner) and in Germany (BAOR).

These happened.

I'm trying to think of the railway sation where the PIRA killed two guys. A bit before my time....but we could never walk around in uniform for years later. Yet you had a "short haircut" and "you always walked next to walls" !!!!

The bin lorry was still in SB at 4.20a.m therefore corrie and his phone must have left BSE by vehicle or vehicles around 3.45a.m IMO en route to mildenhall. This is the fourth and last message.

did any one notice that in the forces appeal it was stated that corrie was on his phone to his brother for 40mins, that's down from the 60mins we were told before, but now we are told that he spoke to other people as well, so that must account for the 20mims unaccounted for in my mind !! one thing that I find very strange is how the story keeps changing from update to update ,the only thing that never changes is uncle tony saying its inposible to walk out, that's me back

IMO you are reading WAYYYY too much into the words of a sleep deprived woman who is desperately seeking her missing baby.

Have there been discrepancies in details coming from family.....sure BUT remember info about calls on phone etc. will have come from Darroch + friends and then pieced together to fit the pre-disappearance puzzle. Nicola is being interviewed live - have you ever been interviewed live on camera (telly)?? even with the benefit of autocue most non media personnel will hesitate & fumble their words.

I believe that certain aspects of "Corrie" the manboy put forward have been subject to family bias.....if you have children you will be fully aware that when protective mama (papa) bear takes over you just aren't thinking the same way as an impartial onlooker.

<modsnip>

As I see it "words are words". People say what they say.

If you are in "the most stressful situation you can imagine, your mind has no time to think. You think, it doesn't.

Think of these guys.
I do. <modsnip>

[video=youtube;CQhXjhJ2SgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQhXjhJ2SgI[/video]

Grandparents of Corrie Mckeague visit site where he went missing

Just "Youtube" it
It apparently has some issues ?

I've been thinking AWOL from quite early on and maybe pre planed, nothing else sits right with me , even if it's not AWOL i think that it must have been planed, and very well planed, not some random mugging, hook up etc, we have no trail not a dicky bird to go on, at least not what we could call half reliable evidence , my opinion ,

I've been thinking AWOL from quite early on and maybe pre planed, nothing else sits right with me , even if it's not AWOL i think that it must have been planed, and very well planed, not some random mugging, hook up etc, we have no trail not a dicky bird to go on, at least not what we could call half reliable evidence , my opinion ,

Makes a whole lot of sense. Although sometimes people do just vanish.

I agree I'm not sure it's the case here

But the family have dismissed AWOL out of hand. I understand a family not wanting to believe it but would they go to (or be allowed by Police) all this trouble of getting a PI etc if they are in denial?

We don't actually know what Police have in the case as frustrating as it is that we're getting virtually nothing from them....

But the family have dismissed AWOL out of hand. I understand a family not wanting to believe it but would they go to (or be allowed by Police) all this trouble of getting a PI etc if they are in denial?

We don't actually know what Police have in the case as frustrating as it is that we're getting virtually nothing from them....

I think the pi is purely because they feel the police aren't following up leads such as the sugar beet sighting in as much detail as the family want. By all means I can understand the desperation of doing anything to find your son but I'm not sure a pi can do that. All they're really doing is picking up the slack with phone calls and the bum leads police aren't interested in.

Here's hoping the family's investigation is run properly and they don't dismiss more vital evidence because it doesn't fit in with a third party theory. Considering there's practically nothing to go on I think open mind and anything is possible is the only approach you can take.

I do wonder why the pi takes precedence over searching more land between bse and mildenhall and mildenhall and honington but then we may get the public search next weekend I guess.

I don't understand how the family haven't considered Awol is possibly the best option of the 3 they keep harping on about IMO.

The problem they have now if that is the case, is how they get Corrie home. Its ok portraying everything was rosy in Corrie's life...how do they really know it was?.

To be fair, the police did say "they were keeping an open mind".

They may think, well he could have bypassed the camera.
It's not that hard.

And he may have been waiting to meet someone, his behaviour is at best not normal.

Soldiers (and he's done three years without posting) do go "stir crazy"

What can the police do. They're not "all seeing eyes" !
TW complains of "lack of resources" and blames them for "not answering the phone" ! It's a bit harsh.

<modsnip>

A case of watch this space, Dcflag. Like I've said before I can't think of a recent UK case that had a PI brought in by a family on a cold case (the "M" case doesn't count) much less an active investigation.

I just hope we don't end up in a Deorr Kunz situation.

IMO if a person vanishes we only have 3 possible, 1 he did it of his own back by him self, 2 with help, or 3 unwillingly , IMO if it was unwillingly we would have some evidence, no DNA in loading bay that wold make me think that he at least left the loading bay willingly,

A case of watch this space, Dcflag. Like I've said before I can't think of a recent UK case that had a PI brought in by a family on a cold case (the "M" case doesn't count) much less an active investigation.

I'll certainly be watching

IMO if a person vanishes we only have 3 possible, 1 he did it of his own back by him self, 2 with help, or 3 unwillingly , IMO if it was unwillingly we would have some evidence, no DNA in loading bay that wold make me think that he at least left the loading bay willingly,

I think not only the DNA but if there's no witness sightings it makes unwillingly likely.

In my opinion if he binned the phone he wasn't either going awol or intended on ending his life. If he has the phone on him then we're looking at awol, a pre planned meeting (not directly in the horseshoe) or hitching a lift (although phone pings are opposite direction)

Sometimes I wonder if he went into the horseshoe to bin his phone opposed to pee.

The "M" case was mad !
Two Scoussers sat in a room debating who should put the kettle on....and drawing on a big white board !

For corrie and phone to be approx 3 miles out of BSE at 0400 and be seen on foot at 0325 he would have had to have got there in a vehicle which at the latest would have left probably SB at 3.45. This could not therefore have been the bin lorry IMO. This is third message.

I wouldn't say he HAD to get there in a vehicle. Let's say theoretically that he stopped for a pee and it took 5 minutes, then he set off out of BSE at 0330. He would have 30 minutes to travel three miles. When I was a teenager we had to do at minimum a 10-minute mile in order to pass gym class. Someone in the military would be able to travel faster than that without exhausting themselves. That would probably be jogging speed for Corrie. If I was cold and tired and had a long way home ahead of me I'd probably be jogging to get it over with as quickly as possible. If he didn't stop to pee or finished up in under 5 minutes that gives him even more of a buffer to get to the location of the 0400 ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery