Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone agree that the line between the 2 dump sites passing though the claremont hotel is planned and not just a coincidence?

Does everyone agree that the line between the 2 dump sites passing though the claremont hotel is planned and not just a coincidence?
Still unsure . especially now after that video , Before the video #tigermoth I supposed more than likely it was planned. and wonder how quickly the knowledge was established, afaik this has been mentioned in more recent years but not in earlier times .

I have a quick question that I hope one of the regulars can answer please ; for a while there had been links posted on these threads that were terence mclernans twitter account .
I've been scrolling through threads 1,2,4, & 6 searching for them but haven't lucked onto the posts yet .

Please advise where abouts ? thank you forwarded

unable to attach links

If a body was dumped 20m either side of the dump site, of would not dissect the hotel.

It's extremely unlikely it was a coincidence. Almost impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a body was dumped 20m either side of the dump site, of would not dissect the hotel.

It's extremely unlikely it was a coincidence. Almost impossible.

What level of skill sets would be necessary to have completed this act ?
Average to high level chart plotting imo

unable to attach links

What level of skill sets would be necessary to have completed this act ?
Average to high level chart plotting imo

unable to attach links
It is of importance to know about the history of the csk line imo .
this knowledge has been revealed in the last few years afaik . Can anyone tell the history about when it first came to light please ?

unable to attach links

For those who are asking where the exact centre of the line between Jane and Ciara is. It is the corner of West Coast Highway and The Boulevard in City Beach. Travelling 39.18 kms east at 90 degrees to the line finishes on Mundaring Rd 30 metres North of McCallum Rd. In fact it's the corner of a rural property, with state forest nearby. There is even a pile of dirt there just meters from the road that could be a shallow grave. The grid is 50 J 422572E 6467425 S.
The position fulfills all the criteria for a dumping site. Quiet rd, isolated, vacant bush near the road and a place to hide the body. If you look, you will see there is a group of trees similar to the group of Blackboys where Ciara was found and also similar to the group of PaperBarks where Jane was found. Another point worth mentioning is that on the corner of The Boulevard and West Coast, there is a very large vacant land area.

What are the chances?

I see it as deliberate and planned. Has anyone followed the line to its maximum points in WA? If you head south, it passes just north of Lake Navarino (Annette Deveral found here), then it goes through Collie Basketball courts (Lisa Mott 1980) and terminates on the south coast near Fish Rd. Heading north is very interesting. It finishes on a beach right on the Tropic Of Capricorn. This fact makes me wonder if the killer travels across Australia picking off his victims as her goes. Maybe he will be renamed the Capricorn Killer.

And, yes, I realise this fact will also bring out the psychics and star dwellers with new theories, but facts are facts.

It is of importance to know about the history of the csk line imo .
this knowledge has been revealed in the last few years afaik . Can anyone tell the history about when it first came to light please ?

unable to attach links

That would be me. I first told everyone about it in a blog called "Has a serial killer blogged here?" Debi Marshall in her book, Devils Garden, suggested it was just coincidence, but also felt that some of my other details should be checked out.

I only realised it after CG was found. Later I extended the lines north and south as mentioned previously. I have also shown it to some cops from the then "Macro "Squad and they told me it was similar to their map. What they hadn't realised, was the line actually crossed the corner of St Quentin Ave and Bayview Tce. They suggested another connection between St Quentin Ave and San Quentin jail in the USA, but didn't elaborate. A few days ago, I found a possible dump spot for Sarah Spiers, very close to Jane's location. It is on the line and is 1220 metres north of Jane. So far I have found lots of bones and bits of fabric which may be underwear. The reason I feel this may be important is because the bones and fabric have been dug up. Contractors have been planting trees and would not have noticed the remains from within their tractors.

If anyone knows former detective Paul Ferguson, can you get him to contact me please?

That would be me. I first told everyone about it in a blog called "Has a serial killer blogged here?" Debi Marshall in her book, Devils Garden, suggested it was just coincidence, but also felt that some of my other details should be checked out.

I only realised it after CG was found. Later I extended the lines north and south as mentioned previously. I have also shown it to some cops from the then "Macro "Squad and they told me it was similar to their map. What they hadn't realised, was the line actually crossed the corner of St Quentin Ave and Bayview Tce. They suggested another connection between St Quentin Ave and San Quentin jail in the USA, but didn't elaborate. A few days ago, I found a possible dump spot for Sarah Spiers, very close to Jane's location. It is on the line and is 1220 metres north of Jane. So far I have found lots of bones and bits of fabric which may be underwear. The reason I feel this may be important is because the bones and fabric have been dug up. Contractors have been planting trees and would not have noticed the remains from within their tractors.

If anyone knows former detective Paul Ferguson, can you get him to contact me please?

Phantomm thank you for your honesty , that revelation is good & I believe you because this information has only been taken seriously in recent years (afaik ) you must be happy to know its been taken seriously by some posters here, and your knowledge that you share is appreciated .
Thank you for answering my question , usually they arent answered in situations like this on the threads .

Phantomm please tell me what type of level skillset is necessary to have done the map plotting in the era '96/'97 , and also explain the differences between nowadays with google earth etc technology and the csk era technology .
Its very interesting and im keen to see your work and so would others here .Also more further explanations about the history of these findings thank you again
[emoji565]

unable to attach links

rsbm

Here it is :
Phantom62 , tues 23-11-"06 4:48am , gary hughes blog .
Page 1 & 2 .

Phantomms revelation over a decade ago about the csk line ?

It must have been frustrating trying to point it out that long ago was it ?

unable to attach links

I see it as deliberate and planned. Has anyone followed the line to its maximum points in WA? If you head south, it passes just north of Lake Navarino (Annette Deveral found here), then it goes through Collie Basketball courts (Lisa Mott 1980) and terminates on the south coast near Fish Rd. Heading north is very interesting. It finishes on a beach right on the Tropic Of Capricorn. This fact makes me wonder if the killer travels across Australia picking off his victims as her goes. Maybe he will be renamed the Capricorn Killer.

And, yes, I realise this fact will also bring out the psychics and star dwellers with new theories, but facts are facts.

Yeah I notice the line passes north of Lake Navarino. Is there a cross marking the location that Annette Deverell was found? I'm out of the country at the moment or i would go up for a look. Big area to search.

As for Lisa Mott. I thought the local ranger had been the prime suspect.

Yeah I notice the line passes north of Lake Navarino. Is there a cross marking the location that Annette Deverell was found? I'm out of the country at the moment or i would go up for a look. Big area to search.

As for Lisa Mott. I thought the local ranger had been the prime suspect.
Lisa M is an unsolved disappearance still , keep an open mind for anything beyond the "ranger " although true the incidents are 15 plus years apart . Agreed that it's reasonable to discount the link to csk
Missing and murdered.com site has interesting comments including mentions about the "ranger" & dburnie .
Burnie is my number 1 not particularly strongly imo.

Ps rangers & orienteering go well too .

unable to attach links

Reactions: DRT
For those who are asking where the exact centre of the line between Jane and Ciara is. It is the corner of West Coast Highway and The Boulevard in City Beach. Travelling 39.18 kms east at 90 degrees to the line finishes on Mundaring Rd 30 metres North of McCallum Rd. In fact it's the corner of a rural property, with state forest nearby. There is even a pile of dirt there just meters from the road that could be a shallow grave. The grid is 50 J 422572E 6467425 S.
The position fulfills all the criteria for a dumping site. Quiet rd, isolated, vacant bush near the road and a place to hide the body. If you look, you will see there is a group of trees similar to the group of Blackboys where Ciara was found and also similar to the group of PaperBarks where Jane was found. Another point worth mentioning is that on the corner of The Boulevard and West Coast, there is a very large vacant land area.

I believe that this is the most promising lead in years. Thank you for looking into the Easterly aspect. I think it is too coincidental for the Easterly point to have ended on another isolated road. If the JR and CG disposal sites were deliberate, then they were most likely a clue to the location of SS, or someone else. I would imagine that the Police will need to search this area? No stone unturned? MOO

Lisa M is an unsolved disappearance still , keep an open mind for anything beyond the "ranger " although true the incidents are 15 plus years apart . Agreed that it's reasonable to discount the link to csk
Missing and murdered.com site has interesting comments including mentions about the "ranger" & dburnie .
Burnie is my number 1 not particularly strongly imo.

Ps rangers & orienteering go well too .

unable to attach links

Indeed they do.

Although if he was dumping them in a straight line, a decent map and a ruler would do the job. I wonder what the police made of this line between CG and JR? I'm sure they would have investigated any possible angle (no pun intended).

Did you notice how close that easterly location is to the Mundaring Weir Hotel? A patron perhaps?

A few days ago, I found a possible dump spot for Sarah Spiers, very close to Jane's location. It is on the line and is 1220 metres north of Jane. So far I have found lots of bones and bits of fabric which may be underwear. The reason I feel this may be important is because the bones and fabric have been dug up. Contractors have been planting trees and would not have noticed the remains from within their tractors.

What have police made of this finding?

That's a pretty serious claim.

Have you been activly searching the line?

historical reading .
Just read some old csk blogs & correlated some interesting info regarding the plotting chart radians & map lines so I could understand the theory behind it better by going way back to locked threads .
Sorry I couldn't link them so took pictures to substitute. They are from this ws forum so hopefully allowed with tos rules.
Apologies if you have already seen this

( Post #1070 june 19 2016 )

The csk lines and radian theories in further detail . Also some historical references documenting #phantomms theory & searches .

These explanations by poster ben describe in his opinion the skill sets necessary to orienteer
aa2ec4ce704f6aedb936cf5119302482.jpg
1c5aae50e7143cf5d431bd790052e61d.jpg

These are comments from websleuths poster benjones84 .
With date shown on screen .

f070cb435c1f0f57475e587c56fb18ad.jpg
aug 1 2016
Comment about you tube account recently by the same poster .
Websleuths date shown

By the sounds of what I read on gary hughes blog & wa today blog ,
Phantom62 has been on the verge of finding ss for a decade .
Plotting , charting , mapping etc & digging areas up relentlessly searching with new computer software tech . And covering kilometers , checking sites but never giving up even after a decade

tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members