UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I like the idea of the timeline that Clevercat has put together. It's a really good starting point and a common area for everyone to work on. As the information changes, the times can be adjusted to build a more accurate picture of the sequence of events...

'It's not my doing- Midsummers Day put it together, I've just been trying to find legit sources to back it up

Hope you don't mind Midsummer but I started tidying up the list a bit so the links are "hidden" in the stages of the timeline :) I shall now go and sort out my map with updates from this timeline.

0300: Shift start time & vehicle checked
0340: Vehicle departs for SB
0400: Bin man enters SB
0405: Driver fills in collection paperwork.
0415: Bin man starts collection procedure
0420: Bin man sees three teenagers in SB
0425: Bin man finishes collection procedure
0430: Bin man departs SB for BM
0500: Bin lorry arrives at BM roundabout.

21(15): Corrie feeds the dog and locks him in the bathroom.
21(30): Two cars with Corrie's workmates depart Hon.
2139:
2200: Corrie departs Hon in his own car (with a passenger?).
2221: Corrie parks in disabled bay in Robert Roby Way.
2221-2300: Corrie drinks in his car whilst making a phone call to Darroch.
2305: Corrie walks to SoBar pub and meets up with work colleagues.
2320: Corrie walks to Wetherspoons.
00:00 Corries leaves Wetherspoons for Flex.
0025: Corrie enters Flex night club.
0040: Corrie is 'ejected' from the nightclub.
0055: Corrie enters kebab shop.
0110: Corrie leaves kebab shop with kebab, chips and two burgers.
0115: Corrie seen walking purposefully towards The Grapes pub.
0300: Shift start time for bin man. Vehicle checked.
0308: Corrie sends/receives photo image from Hughes.
0319: Two persons seen walking from Market Square towards McDonalds.
0321: White Tshirt man, Cornhill walk.
0324: Last CCTV sighting of Corrie.
0326: Two people with light clothing seen coming from Market Square towards McDonalds.
0335: Dark clothing1 man, Cornhill Walk.
0340: Running man, Lurker & Legs man seen in 'Horseshoe'.
0349: Bin lorry departs (Hollow Lane) for BSE.
0356: Bicycle man, cycling around Cornhill area.
0400: Bin lorry enters SB.
0405: Bin lorry driver fills in collection paperwork.
0410: Bins lorry driver starts collection procedure of ONE BIN with 11kgs of material in it. It then drives to its next pick up in Mildenhall and onto the recycling centre outside of the county via the Barton Mills roundabout.
0420: Bin man finishes collection procedure in SB. Three teenagers seen in Shortbrackland by bin man.
0430: Corrie's phone left the BSE mast area. Bin lorry departs SB and heads towards Mildenhall for a collection, along A1101 via the BM roundabout.
0450: (Bin lorry is at Barton Mills roundabout.)
0500: Corrie's phone enters the BM mast area.
0501: Dark clothing2 man seen walking around Cornhill Walk.
0503: (Corrie's phone would be at BM roundabout at this time.
0505: (Bin lorry is at Mildenhall).
0518: Dark clothing3 man seen walking around Cornhill Walk.
0520: Dark backpack man seen in Cornhill Market Square area.
0800: Corrie's phone is last active within the BM mast area.

PS O/T but what on earth's wrong with WS today - the site is so slow & double-posting :scared:

Would someone fall asleep so easily if they had taken something? I have no idea.

I don't know but I do know that even though I have never fell asleep outside, I have in the past 2 weekends, fell asleep in my car lift home on a Saturday night (lol, yes, this social life is killing me haha) and my mate fell asleep in the Chinese takeaway while waiting for their food... Too much wine can do this to you lol - I'm not proud by the way lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would someone fall asleep so easily if they had taken something? I have no idea.

It would be very unlikely that he would eat loads of food and then fall asleep if he was off his box on coke. I did wonder about drugs but on balance I think he was probably just pretty drunk.

Interesting one of the girls said he stood out because of his clothes, so I take it the white and pink combo is not that common around Bury.

Watching people in the clubs describe him screams something isn't right to me. My first thought was drugs. That's a very full on way to be.

Sometimes I feel people overcompensate the bad feelings they have by putting on an over exaggerated mask for others.

It would be interesting to know the decision the police made that she disagreed with.

It also sounds like things are moving forward the next two weeks. No mention of a private investigator though.

His behaviour reminds me of my stepson who has ADHD...no alcohol or drugs needed to be completely erratic...add alcohol and I'd imagine it's 10 times worse

It would be very unlikely that he would eat loads of food and then fall asleep if he was off his box on coke. I did wonder about drugs but on balance I think he was probably just pretty drunk.

Interesting one of the girls said he stood out because of his clothes, so I take it the white and pink combo is not that common around Bury.

I can't remember the last time I saw a bloke in white jeans. Certainly not common where I live. You can see from photos of him though that it was definitely his style. I'd imagine a fairly good looking outgoing bloke would be memorable if you'd come across him in a club. Makes it hard to believe he didn't have hook ups.

Everything Corrie seems to have done on that Friday night doesn't sound strange to me, apart from refusing a free lift home, that's where we would differ, I would have ordered my food and got my lift home because that's the night over for me. Which makes me still think that he had plans to meet someone he "shouldnt" be meeting, especially as he went down that horse shoe area to "meet" them - imo.

The clothes are strange, definitely not usual straight guy clothing in Northern Ireland, or Scotland for that matter when I went to Edinburgh. People generally tend to dress the same no matter where they're from as per trend and what is current and available in stores at the time, I certainly don't see white skinny jeans alongside a pink shirt in any online or clothing store as a trend.

Drugs were my first thought too after hearing how he was that night in the pubs and clubs. It seems quite OTT, even for a confident chatty person, to sing with the band and to go up to all the tables saying hi to complete strangers. Maybe he's just high on life but it seemed more than that from the descriptions. And of course drugs + that much alcohol could be a deadly mix...

There was tachograph data to analyse, does that make it commercial?

TW's update Nov 12th Option 3 – Analysis into option 3 continues. This includes further, technical analysis of the bin lorry’s movements using experts from SCIT analysing Tachograph data for example, and technical analysis of the possibility of a phone moving with it.

I would suggest then that the vehicle is definitely collecting commercial waste only if it's been analysed for possible tachograph infringements.
So we have a tachograph vehicle doing a commercial run and possibly a Dennis (awaiting confirmation from Pilgrim).

f7794ac56f207b5ac0e7a7b0cb924037.png
019345f8ae3aba3baafacc726676a0bb.jpg

Perhaps prescription drugs mixed with alcohol?

Drugs were my first thought too after hearing how he was that night in the pubs and clubs. It seems quite OTT, even for a confident chatty person, to sing with the band and to go up to all the tables saying hi to complete strangers. Maybe he's just high on life but it seemed more than that from the descriptions. And of course drugs + that much alcohol could be a deadly mix...

Once again, I'm the first person to jump up on stage and grab the mic, I do it all the time, infact I think I've murdered more songs across the world than enough lol, I just do it because it's good craic and I enjoy it. Have to agree that it is strange that he went round people's tables, that is odd but then again, a few on here would find my behaviour odd so suppose each to their own lol

Any one any idea at what time he saw the homeless man and said I'm walking home, , I'm more inclined to think that was after he left the club on way to takeaway, as he went to takeaway then to the door way on cctv and didn't look like he would stop to chat, maybe the homeless man got it wrong and fort he said walking home but he actual said WALKING, as in I'm going AWOL,

Lol my husband as a younger man was like Corrie, really sociable, gregarious, big drinker, dressed with effect, just that bit 'more outside the box', definitely ADHD! He was adamant most people he knew military wise had ADHD, he said you had to function fast, think fast and feel no fear, just dive right in, to me, he sounds just like my husband on one intownon aSaturday night. And yes he's lose his friends, and yes he'd find his own way home, and often he'd walk, fall asleep in a bush, or get a taxi, or hitch a lift and get a lift of a stranger or give a lift to a stranger.

If he was on drugs to of made him that high there's no way he could get that amount of food down! Those type of drugs give you zero desire for any food!

Have updated my map to match Midsummer's timeline & will keep it up to date as best I can. Any glaring omissions, ping me a message. Wish I could get mast radii on there but darn Google won't let me do that >.<

Colour code:
Red = Corrie's specific sightings/actions
Blue = people who aren't Corrie (as far as we know)
Green = bin man

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dMWOQJNDrS-0zdP_KwnvQX5ymOY&usp=sharing

I can't remember the last time I saw a bloke in white jeans. Certainly not common where I live. You can see from photos of him though that it was definitely his style. I'd imagine a fairly good looking outgoing bloke would be memorable if you'd come across him in a club. Makes it hard to believe he didn't have hook ups.

I saw a short video clip of him on a night out wearing the same outfit, dancing about with his mates, couldn't see anyone else wearing similar though.

Still none the wiser. Only thing I am thinking now is the reason there is no reported sightings or info is that he was in one of them biffa bins. I didn't realise how many of them are actually in the horseshoe area. Is it around 8 large wheely bins in total? We haven't heard anything regarding other bin collections. Sadly I think it will become apparent later that he probably did get in a bin and ended up not been spotted....

I saw a short video clip of him on a night out wearing the same outfit, dancing about with his mates, couldn't see anyone else wearing similar though.
. If he is gay bi or what ever, that IMO he most lightly is, that would fit in with not being to close to his work mates, they drive of with out him , may be even a bit of bullying by them over many months and corrie had all he could take and went AWOL, just my IMO but it makes sense to me,

Once again, I'm the first person to jump up on stage and grab the mic, I do it all the time, infact I think I've murdered more songs across the world than enough lol, I just do it because it's good craic and I enjoy it. Have to agree that it is strange that he went round people's tables, that is odd but then again, a few on here would find my behaviour odd so suppose each to their own lol

I think we have to remember that military types have to have a certain personality. You ain't gonna fit in if Mr Meyer and Briggs suggest that your parametric test comes out as that of a librarian.

The military need people who are outgoing, like a laugh, able to laugh at themselves and to a certain degree be a bit psychotic. They need to be able to switch from potential killers (depending on trade) to potential Carers in a Humanitarian role at the flick of a switch. I know, I've done it.....(yeh, yeh, yeh, bring on the shoe string jokes lol).

I've tried my damnedest to avoid looking on YouTube at Corrie's videos until yesterday so I could remain impartial. My conclusion? He just a 'pretty boy' who's high on life and a typical military type apart from the vainness and constant self adoration. He's seems like a natural attention seeker. Nothing wrong with that if he's happy. If he were in my 'section' he'd be watered down a bit but that's the way the system rolls. I'm not convinced he's gay now although he'd definitely get a ribbing for his 'John Inman Are You Being Served clothing range'.

I think he's a vulnerable guy who I would imagine would be taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member